Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we thought we were bad... 21:35 - Feb 14 with 3308 viewsnix

Three shots on target between them after 75 minutes - WBA v Blackburn. 0-0. And they're lucky to have that.

Of course Blackburn will be world beaters against us.
If we thought we were bad... on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 3283 viewsaston_hoop

They really really need to stop picking Baggies games for telly, worst team to watch in the division by a country mile. I swear they're drawing 0-0 or winning 1-0 every bloody week against someone on the box

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

If we thought we were bad... on 21:39 - Feb 14 with 3281 viewsstowmarketrange

And Diaz hobbled off for blackburn.Hope it keeps him out for a few weeks.
If we thought we were bad... on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 3240 viewsStreathamRanger

Goes to show how you can't let a bad result become a wobble as before you know it you've shit the bed. Blackburn and West Brom looking like they'll struggle to make the play offs with the way Boro and Forest are going. At least 4 points needed for us from the next two games or we might be headed the same way. Huge week ahead
If we thought we were bad... on 21:48 - Feb 14 with 3204 viewsnix

If we thought we were bad... on 21:44 - Feb 14 by StreathamRanger

Goes to show how you can't let a bad result become a wobble as before you know it you've shit the bed. Blackburn and West Brom looking like they'll struggle to make the play offs with the way Boro and Forest are going. At least 4 points needed for us from the next two games or we might be headed the same way. Huge week ahead

Boro and Forest certainly look like the form teams atm around us.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2022 21:49]
If we thought we were bad... on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 3044 viewsBazzeR

Win the home games and take a point away,that’s enough for playoffs.

Despite our good run last season the home form put the playoffs out of reach.
If we thought we were bad... on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 3023 viewsdaveB

We were crap weekend but other teams will still drop points over the next few weeks and months, a lot of them have to play each other still, we just need to put the weekend behind and get back on the horse. 1 defeat in 8 games is not the worst run we've ever had
If we thought we were bad... on 22:36 - Feb 14 with 2915 viewsNorthernr

One of the things never factored in is lots of teams play each other. People look at Sheff Utd, Boro, Forest, Luton and their form and they panic. But they're not all going to come on strong, and quite often they take points off each other. This weekend Sheff Utd Huddersfield, West Brom Blackburn, Forest Stoke, have screwed each other. Sky games this weekend Bournemouth v Forest, Fulham v Huddersfield.

We've got a few of these ourselves, but we've also got some great chances. That;s why Saturday was so annoying, what a chance to put another 3 points on the board while the others are screwing up. We've now got three very winnable home games in a fortnight, we've got to make the most of that while the others are trading punches with each other.
If we thought we were bad... on 22:46 - Feb 14 with 2856 viewsbob566

Hate ref bashing but how can every Andy Carroll offensive header be a foul but his defensive ones weren't. The one in the 90th minute where he leapt two feet over the defender where the defender jumped into his elbow was an appalling decision.
Login to get fewer ads

If we thought we were bad... on 23:01 - Feb 14 with 2786 viewsted_hendrix

In a mean and nasty way I'm enjoying the shit storm down at the bottom, the bloody fakes have lost an incredible eight games on the trot (LOL), unfortunately BLOODY Peterborough aren't much better and are not taking advantage of the fakes being dreadfully shyte.
Never mind whatever, I still maintain that the current bottom three will be the bottom three come May 7th.
If only Jake bloody Bidwell had scored that last minute penalty for us that would have sent the fakes down there and then.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

If we thought we were bad... on 23:22 - Feb 14 with 2737 viewsNorthernr

That Brereton injury looked suspiciously like something 'pinging' by the way.
If we thought we were bad... on 23:24 - Feb 14 with 2729 viewsbob566

If we thought we were bad... on 23:01 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

In a mean and nasty way I'm enjoying the shit storm down at the bottom, the bloody fakes have lost an incredible eight games on the trot (LOL), unfortunately BLOODY Peterborough aren't much better and are not taking advantage of the fakes being dreadfully shyte.
Never mind whatever, I still maintain that the current bottom three will be the bottom three come May 7th.
If only Jake bloody Bidwell had scored that last minute penalty for us that would have sent the fakes down there and then.

Not so sure Ted. Still think derby can get out.
If we thought we were bad... on 23:28 - Feb 14 with 2719 viewsNorthernr

If we thought we were bad... on 23:24 - Feb 14 by bob566

Not so sure Ted. Still think derby can get out.

As it stands I think Derby might overhaul Reading. They might be trying some new manager bounce as a last throw of the dice, but that in itself adds more compensation and expenditure at a time when they're supposed to be under an EFL business plan or risk another 6 points coming off - which is the only reason that knobhead hasn't been sacked to this point.
If we thought we were bad... on 23:37 - Feb 14 with 2697 viewsaston_hoop

Feels like he's on the verge of leaving every couple of days

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

If we thought we were bad... on 06:32 - Feb 15 with 2509 viewsCamberleyR

On this Twitter thread, Baggies are not happy...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

If we thought we were bad... on 09:34 - Feb 15 with 2257 viewsBlue_Castello

If we thought we were bad... on 06:32 - Feb 15 by CamberleyR

On this Twitter thread, Baggies are not happy...

Interesting when you look at their team on paper you think they should be getting better results, I must admit I don't understand why Diangana has been so underused he's class, that game a couple of seasons ago where he combined with Perreira to pull us apart sticks in the mind.
If they are really unhappy with their players can we please have Furlong back, he was sold at a time when we were desperate for the money so we're forced to sell to the highest bidder, there's only Two Furlongs was a good song..
If we thought we were bad... on 09:47 - Feb 15 with 2203 viewsnix

If we thought we were bad... on 09:34 - Feb 15 by Blue_Castello

Interesting when you look at their team on paper you think they should be getting better results, I must admit I don't understand why Diangana has been so underused he's class, that game a couple of seasons ago where he combined with Perreira to pull us apart sticks in the mind.
If they are really unhappy with their players can we please have Furlong back, he was sold at a time when we were desperate for the money so we're forced to sell to the highest bidder, there's only Two Furlongs was a good song..

Furlong was probably their best player last night. Not massive competition for that slot, admittedly. He must be so frustrated as he's working hard and creating a fair amount. But not enough support across the team. Compared to our squad they look a miserable bunch of players.
If we thought we were bad... on 10:01 - Feb 15 with 2132 viewsdaveB

If we thought we were bad... on 23:37 - Feb 14 by aston_hoop

Colin's on route for the final leg of his farewell tour
If we thought we were bad... on 10:06 - Feb 15 with 2103 viewsstowmarketrange

If we thought we were bad... on 10:01 - Feb 15 by daveB

Colin's on route for the final leg of his farewell tour

So I said to Sharon.
If we thought we were bad... on 10:28 - Feb 15 with 2048 viewsCamberleyR

If we thought we were bad... on 10:06 - Feb 15 by stowmarketrange

So I said to Sharon.

"As southern counties go, I've always loved Berkshire me, if I'm honest"

Good time to resurrect this:
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52557/i-said-to-sh

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

If we thought we were bad... on 10:39 - Feb 15 with 1987 viewsTheChef

If we thought we were bad... on 23:37 - Feb 14 by aston_hoop

Sorry I read that Twitter handle as Eddie Wnkbank.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

If we thought we were bad... on 12:40 - Feb 15 with 1804 viewskensalriser

Is that Helguson's kid growing out of Warnock's head? If so, is he worth signing yet?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024