Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic 15:14 - Apr 22 with 1321 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Will we have enough players to field a team at Swansea?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 15:17 - Apr 22 with 1305 viewsPinnerPaul

Yep!

Unlike previous years, looking at the squad lists in the matchday programme, seems we have one of the biggest in the league.

Not many that I can recall seeing have more players listed - how accurate those lists are I have no idea though.
Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 15:25 - Apr 22 with 1258 viewsOldPedro

Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 15:17 - Apr 22 by PinnerPaul

Yep!

Unlike previous years, looking at the squad lists in the matchday programme, seems we have one of the biggest in the league.

Not many that I can recall seeing have more players listed - how accurate those lists are I have no idea though.

On the free programme I picked up at Huddersfield, it listed 30 players for QPR - this included 6 goalkeepers (4 injured) plus Sinclair Armstrong (out on loan) and a few other now injured players (Dickie, Moses, Willock, Wallace(?)) and a couple of younger players that haven't been near the 1st team recently (Bettache, Owens).

So we should just about have enough players but whether we can cover all positions might be another matter

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 16:07 - Apr 22 with 1134 viewsqueensparker

Kakay and Adomah can both play right back, macallum on the left, we’re still ok
Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 16:12 - Apr 22 with 1120 viewsdaveB

We're gonna get promoted with Kakay, Ball and Thomas in the team,
Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 16:12 - Apr 22 with 1117 viewsAntti_Heinola

Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 16:12 - Apr 22 by daveB

I loved Kakay and Ball in the 80s.

Bare bones.

Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 855 viewsPinnerPaul

Similar, in outcome, not reasoning, when we stayed in the Prem by using Mackie, Derry etc instead of the expensive signings!
Odubajo latest struck down by the Rangers pandemic on 18:43 - Apr 22 with 782 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Come on Dave we've all had a drink.....

Although I do have a theory. When I play cricket and I'm carrying a bit of an injury - most likely a bit hungover - I actually play better because I tend to keep it simple and not do silly things.

Perhaps the same could apply to QPR although I'm mostly resigned to our season being over by this time tomorrow.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024