Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. 13:49 - Apr 25 with 1989 viewsSonofpugwash

[Post edited 25 Apr 2022 13:51]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 14:11 - Apr 25 with 1937 viewsLythamR

That will never get old, what a moment that was.
Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 14:32 - Apr 25 with 1908 viewsTomS

One of the greatest own goals ever scored. Imagine the media reaction if a high profile forward did that....
Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 14:47 - Apr 25 with 1866 viewsTonto

the other goal we scored was just as calamitous from City's POV, but rarely gets a mention because this is sooooo bad.

their keeper just throw the ball in the air at the annoyance at the pass back/pick up rule. Gallens caught it and was quick witted enough to pass to Sheron for the tap into an empty net (or something like that)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 17:06 - Apr 25 with 1766 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 14:47 - Apr 25 by Tonto

the other goal we scored was just as calamitous from City's POV, but rarely gets a mention because this is sooooo bad.

their keeper just throw the ball in the air at the annoyance at the pass back/pick up rule. Gallens caught it and was quick witted enough to pass to Sheron for the tap into an empty net (or something like that)

I could not agree more. It never gets the 'credit' it deserves.

I remember it well. Their keeps basically handed the ball over and ambling back oblivious to it all. It was hilarious, right up their with their keeps nonsense in the semi-final a week back.

A great day and living up there as I was made it even better. Them days, the Trevor Arms in Chorlton was the Manc Rs bar and as I ambled in, two City fans came out of the bar on the left as you entered, with a shocked look. The bar was absolutely rammed with Rfosi...'kin 'avin it!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 17:21 - Apr 25 with 1737 viewsMick_S

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTjpe_kq4nKZuLPXBiE7AxdZBB

All day.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 17:52 - Apr 25 with 1684 viewsE17hoop

Looks like Jamie ate some humble pie following that goal.

And another.

And another...

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 20:49 - Apr 25 with 1581 viewsdezzar

Remember that day so well , Vinnie Jones got yellow carded before he even got on the pitch , couple of Rangers fans covered in blood as they entered the bar pre match, that Pollock OG was amazing .Then it all flipping kicked off , seats and punches flying , was glad to get back to the car .
Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 02:24 - Apr 27 with 1318 viewsSydneyRs

Was staying in Liverpool that weekend so a short journey to the game.

The OG was a surreal moment, almost felt like slow motion as it was happening. Even the first goal was weird, quick free kick after their keeper inexplicably quickly gave Gallen the ball after being penalised for picking up a back pass. Was convinced we'd be asked to take it again.

City fans were absolutely fuming at the end and nobody would have imagined their current position at that time.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 11:13 - Apr 27 with 1218 viewsthemodfather

player of the century! the old maine road was meant to be naughty, as placed amidst terraced houses and the "guvnors" were about.
Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 11:20 - Apr 27 with 1210 viewsRs_Holy

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 20:49 - Apr 25 by dezzar

Remember that day so well , Vinnie Jones got yellow carded before he even got on the pitch , couple of Rangers fans covered in blood as they entered the bar pre match, that Pollock OG was amazing .Then it all flipping kicked off , seats and punches flying , was glad to get back to the car .

ah... the Good Old Days!
Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 11:46 - Apr 27 with 1171 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 20:49 - Apr 25 by dezzar

He chinned Kinkladze to put a very early reducer in. Didn’t work, the Georgian scored in first few minutes.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 12:18 - Apr 27 with 1143 viewsMrSheen

Happy Jamie Pollock Day everyone. on 11:46 - Apr 27 by PlanetHonneywood

He chinned Kinkladze to put a very early reducer in. Didn’t work, the Georgian scored in first few minutes.

And he still wonders why he wasn’t offered the manager’s job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024