Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 177987 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 14:36 - May 17 with 5755 viewsSonofpugwash

Could always be Tiger Tim with Sol as his No.2?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

New Manager: odds on 14:46 - May 17 with 5682 viewsDannytheR

Starting to feel a lot like Robinson is pretty much the only plausible candidate. Manning seems an appointment very likely to blow up in his and our faces, and Moore will bring out the depressing worst in some fans from day one.

The aggro with the refs will be a giggle at least.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 14:46]
New Manager: odds on 15:21 - May 17 with 5440 viewsjohncharles

New Manager: odds on 14:36 - May 17 by Sonofpugwash

Could always be Tiger Tim with Sol as his No.2?

That did occur to me but I couldn’t bring myself to say it. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Strong and stable my arse.

New Manager: odds on 16:30 - May 17 with 5183 viewsdmm

Does anyone know if Liam Manning is on the radar of other clubs?
New Manager: odds on 19:04 - May 17 with 4771 viewsSonofpugwash

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FS723IhWYAEZRQr?format=jpg&name=large

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

New Manager: odds on 19:10 - May 17 with 4761 viewskensalriser

Chelsea Manning would be a fun choice for multiple reasons.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New Manager: odds on 23:11 - May 17 with 4284 viewsdavman

New Manager: odds on 19:04 - May 17 by Sonofpugwash

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FS723IhWYAEZRQr?format=jpg&name=large

Worth opening up the link, chaps...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

New Manager: odds on 05:16 - May 18 with 4096 viewsLeedsR

New Manager: odds on 23:11 - May 17 by davman

Worth opening up the link, chaps...

Tbf, he’s as good a shout as any. Knows the club well, has moves on the pitch and has a history of come backs…..!
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 07:32 - May 18 with 3931 viewsNortholt_Rs

New Manager: odds on 15:21 - May 17 by johncharles

That did occur to me but I couldn’t bring myself to say it. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

The LF dream team no less!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

New Manager: odds on 08:53 - May 18 with 3736 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This dude just for the name.

Kjetil Knutsen

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New Manager: odds on 10:18 - May 18 with 3543 viewsDannyPaddox

New Manager: odds on 08:53 - May 18 by Metallica_Hoop

This dude just for the name.

Kjetil Knutsen

But that’s a picture of Slaven Bilic.
New Manager: odds on 10:24 - May 18 with 3511 viewsNorthernr

Lee Johnson going to Hibs.
New Manager: odds on 10:31 - May 18 with 3448 viewsArcticHoop

Michael Appleton now 2nd 5/1, Manning still favourite 4/6
New Manager: odds on 10:53 - May 18 with 3359 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 10:31 - May 18 by ArcticHoop

Appleton seems like an interesting gamble. Really don't know much about him - 56 days at Blackpool, 67 at Blackburn, good success at Oxford but then into assistant manager and coaching jobs before recently ending things at Lincoln.

Some good coaching experience but looks like you'd be looking for him to recreate that one Oxford experience more than any of the others. Which makes me wonder how similar are we to Oxford at that time? No clue.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 10:54]
New Manager: odds on 10:55 - May 18 with 3349 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 10:53 - May 18 by BklynRanger

Appleton seems like an interesting gamble. Really don't know much about him - 56 days at Blackpool, 67 at Blackburn, good success at Oxford but then into assistant manager and coaching jobs before recently ending things at Lincoln.

Some good coaching experience but looks like you'd be looking for him to recreate that one Oxford experience more than any of the others. Which makes me wonder how similar are we to Oxford at that time? No clue.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 10:54]

Lincoln job has to be assessed in the context of them having Brennan Johnson in League One last season, which frankly was unfair.
New Manager: odds on 11:09 - May 18 with 3272 viewsngbqpr

New Manager: odds on 10:24 - May 18 by Northernr

Lee Johnson going to Hibs.

Phew, Brent bullet dodged

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

New Manager: odds on 12:26 - May 18 with 2982 viewsSuperhoop83

New Manager: odds on 11:09 - May 18 by ngbqpr

Phew, Brent bullet dodged

This thread is so depressing.

Suffering since 1978.

New Manager: odds on 13:10 - May 18 with 2727 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 10:31 - May 18 by ArcticHoop

It's genuinely the same names as in 2019.
Meltdown over Sherwood/Campbell then came down to Appleton or Warburton for the job from memory with Robinson and Ainsworth linked as well
New Manager: odds on 14:50 - May 18 with 2425 viewsR_from_afar

New Manager: odds on 13:10 - May 18 by daveB

It's genuinely the same names as in 2019.
Meltdown over Sherwood/Campbell then came down to Appleton or Warburton for the job from memory with Robinson and Ainsworth linked as well

I take your point, Dave, but I am desperately hoping that the board is considering candidates other than the ones which *appear* to be on the list. That said, we can't be sure that we know of everyone they are looking at.

If, as seems likely, the list is very similar to in 2019, that is a huge concern because - random example - someone like Evatt should be on it in 2022 because since the last time we went through this hideous process, he has proved himself to be a decent manager.

I actually now hope that the club gives the job to Eustace on a caretaker basis. I think the team's startling dip in form has caught the board out and left them struggling to find anyone. I feel for them a bit over that, I don't think any of us foresaw a slump like the one we have just experienced.

I think it's better to hand the reins to Eustace now and tell him to get on with it, starting today, so at least the planning and rebuild can begin with time for us to do it properly.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

New Manager: odds on 15:04 - May 18 with 2354 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Manager: odds on 14:50 - May 18 by R_from_afar

I take your point, Dave, but I am desperately hoping that the board is considering candidates other than the ones which *appear* to be on the list. That said, we can't be sure that we know of everyone they are looking at.

If, as seems likely, the list is very similar to in 2019, that is a huge concern because - random example - someone like Evatt should be on it in 2022 because since the last time we went through this hideous process, he has proved himself to be a decent manager.

I actually now hope that the club gives the job to Eustace on a caretaker basis. I think the team's startling dip in form has caught the board out and left them struggling to find anyone. I feel for them a bit over that, I don't think any of us foresaw a slump like the one we have just experienced.

I think it's better to hand the reins to Eustace now and tell him to get on with it, starting today, so at least the planning and rebuild can begin with time for us to do it properly.

how on earth do we know if they're 'struggling to find someone'?
The league only ended 10 days ago. the play-offs aren't even finished yet.
There's a hell of a lot of guesswork going on here masquerading as fact.

Giving it to someone on a caretaker basis with 2 months until the start of the season would be totally bizarre.

Bare bones.

New Manager: odds on 15:05 - May 18 with 2349 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I think Eustace is not the choice otherwise he would have been appointed right away or announced when they told everybody MW was out.
I believe we need a new voice to get the best out of this team going forward .
New Manager: odds on 15:09 - May 18 with 2337 viewsMatch82

Doesn't the current bookies favorite, Liam Manning, meet this criteria though?

For the record I'd still like Eustace, but I don't think it's going to happen
New Manager: odds on 15:14 - May 18 with 2302 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 15:04 - May 18 by Antti_Heinola

how on earth do we know if they're 'struggling to find someone'?
The league only ended 10 days ago. the play-offs aren't even finished yet.
There's a hell of a lot of guesswork going on here masquerading as fact.

Giving it to someone on a caretaker basis with 2 months until the start of the season would be totally bizarre.

Where is the man claiming facts? That post is littered with the words "I think" as should all of ours - your included.
New Manager: odds on 15:19 - May 18 with 2251 viewsDannyPaddox

New Manager: odds on 16:30 - May 17 by dmm

Does anyone know if Liam Manning is on the radar of other clubs?

An interesting question from DMM that remains unanswered.

I’ve another question. Is Warburton still technically the manager and in the role for an arbitrary date like the end of May? And could this be the factor why there hasn’t been an immediate replacement announced?
New Manager: odds on 15:23 - May 18 with 2206 viewsdaveB

I'm not going to pretend to have the first clue who they are talking to, like you I hope they are casting the net wide and looking at different options.

The ones in the media and bookies sites are usually because their agents are putting their name out there, Appleton seems to be linked with every job going.

I'd be surprised if they went with Eustace, think it will be a fresh start with someone new. My guess is someone will be announced in the next 2 weeks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024