Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 176012 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 16:17 - May 23 with 4428 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 11:44 - May 23 by Northernr

If we want Ainsworth or Manning I'm not convinced there's a lot of joined up thinking there. Like being torn between a tonic water and a pint of Guinness.

Looks to me like Manning would be a Ferdinand pick and Ainsworth a boardroom one but could be completely wrong there
New Manager: odds on 18:02 - May 23 with 3915 viewsR_from_afar

New Manager: odds on 11:23 - May 23 by toboboly

It's now been 16 days since we played Swansea, and they knew about not retaining Warburton before that. Pre-season will start in 5 weeks, the league starts in 9 weeks.

You bring the bibs, I'll bring the cones. The fans will take training in pairs, on a rotating basis.

The players are particularly looking forward to QPR XTC and Discodroids' session. That should be perception altering

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

New Manager: odds on 18:16 - May 23 with 3788 viewsDannytheR

Ainsworth would be a cynical appointment even by this board's standards - another club legend to act as a human shield for them with the fans. (See also: Holloway, Les, Austin...)
New Manager: odds on 18:48 - May 23 with 3627 viewsBerkoRanger

Stuart Pearce has today stepped down from his First Team coach role at WHU to pursue a career opportunity. Isn't he a QPR fan?
New Manager: odds on 18:49 - May 23 with 3625 viewsHayesender

Stuart Pearce now pops up at 4/1 after leaving West ham

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New Manager: odds on 19:07 - May 23 with 3522 viewsDannytheR

Pearce had a long stint managing England under-21s, didn't he? (Though I'd be very surprised if he got the job here.)
[Post edited 23 May 2022 19:12]
New Manager: odds on 19:18 - May 23 with 3474 viewsjeffranger

But Pearce is 60 & thought we wanted a younger manager/coach
New Manager: odds on 19:35 - May 23 with 3389 viewsBerkoRanger

Blackburn fans think SP is going there (twitter).
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 19:35 - May 23 with 3387 viewsfrancisbowles

New Manager: odds on 19:18 - May 23 by jeffranger

But Pearce is 60 & thought we wanted a younger manager/coach

Pearce assisted by Eustace for a year or two?
New Manager: odds on 19:35 - May 23 with 3386 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 18:48 - May 23 by BerkoRanger

Stuart Pearce has today stepped down from his First Team coach role at WHU to pursue a career opportunity. Isn't he a QPR fan?

Could this be the exciting blockbuster twist we've all been anxiously waiting for?!

(His daughter's called Chelsea btw - hopefully one of those Boy Named Sue situations...)
New Manager: odds on 19:52 - May 23 with 3298 viewsSonofpugwash

Get the original Psycho in,Gavin Maguire.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

New Manager: odds on 20:02 - May 23 with 3234 viewsRangersw12

It's embarrassing if we've been turned down by a league 1 manager

The decision to get rid of Warburton looks worse and worse by the day
New Manager: odds on 20:02 - May 23 with 3233 viewsDannyPaddox

I’m not worried about how long it’s taking us to appoint a new manager but I am curious what’s the longest QPR have taken in the past to appoint a manager? Or what’s the longest any club have taken to get a new gaffer in? What’s the longest period of managerlessness ever?
New Manager: odds on 20:05 - May 23 with 3187 viewsdistortR

New Manager: odds on 20:02 - May 23 by DannyPaddox

I’m not worried about how long it’s taking us to appoint a new manager but I am curious what’s the longest QPR have taken in the past to appoint a manager? Or what’s the longest any club have taken to get a new gaffer in? What’s the longest period of managerlessness ever?

If you can't afford a manager, is it managerlessnecessity?
New Manager: odds on 20:07 - May 23 with 3161 viewshantssi

New Manager: odds on 18:02 - May 23 by R_from_afar

You bring the bibs, I'll bring the cones. The fans will take training in pairs, on a rotating basis.

The players are particularly looking forward to QPR XTC and Discodroids' session. That should be perception altering

We’ve already worked out what we’ll do in this event!
Step forward KONK!

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/265024/what-sort-
[Post edited 23 May 2022 20:09]
New Manager: odds on 20:08 - May 23 with 3149 viewsDannyPaddox

New Manager: odds on 20:05 - May 23 by distortR

If you can't afford a manager, is it managerlessnecessity?

The bare managerlessnecessities of life.
New Manager: odds on 20:11 - May 23 with 3122 viewsdistortR

New Manager: odds on 20:08 - May 23 by DannyPaddox

The bare managerlessnecessities of life.

Bear manager?

Baloo takes training at QPR. He knew he had to make use of the youth team players, but this one appears to still be in a nappy.
[Post edited 23 May 2022 20:13]
New Manager: odds on 21:03 - May 23 with 2869 viewsE17hoop

Stuart Pearce has left his first team coach job at West Ham.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

New Manager: odds on 21:05 - May 23 with 2857 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 20:02 - May 23 by DannyPaddox

When McClaren left it was 1st April and Warburton got the job on May 8th so well over a month last time
New Manager: odds on 23:23 - May 23 with 2359 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone entertaining the idea of Pearce should listen to the Job Macken Undr the Cosh episode

https://www.patreon.com/posts/56793157
New Manager: odds on 23:30 - May 23 with 2327 viewsDejR_vu

New Manager: odds on 11:44 - May 23 by Northernr

If we want Ainsworth or Manning I'm not convinced there's a lot of joined up thinking there. Like being torn between a tonic water and a pint of Guinness.

With the people we have running the club? No, surely not 🤔

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

New Manager: odds on 23:43 - May 23 with 2297 viewslightwaterhoop

New Manager: odds on 23:23 - May 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Anyone entertaining the idea of Pearce should listen to the Job Macken Undr the Cosh episode

https://www.patreon.com/posts/56793157

Steve Howey didnt speak very well of Pearce either on Under the Cosh.
New Manager: odds on 23:47 - May 23 with 2276 viewsPunteR

New Manager: odds on 23:43 - May 23 by lightwaterhoop

Steve Howey didnt speak very well of Pearce either on Under the Cosh.

There's always going to be someone that doesn't get on with Pearce.
What's Pearce's management record like?.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New Manager: odds on 23:53 - May 23 with 2267 viewsDejR_vu

New Manager: odds on 20:02 - May 23 by Rangersw12

It's embarrassing if we've been turned down by a league 1 manager

The decision to get rid of Warburton looks worse and worse by the day

Embarrassing, if true, but quite understandable.

If what has been rumoured is true, this ‘breakdown in communication’ was MW not picking Academy players. Now, MW was released because he didn’t make the playoffs. Both sides have said that if he had made the playoffs he would have been offered a new contract. So, not being stupid, he would have been very keen to win as many matches as possible, so was picking the payers he thought best equipped to deliver the points. He didn’t think the academy players were good enough (otherwise he would have picked them) and, judging by where most of the better ones are on loan, everyone else in football, apart from those with a vested interest otherwise, agreed with him. We fell short, he lost his job. If he had picked academy players we would have, in all likelihood, fared worse, so he would have lost his job. Heads you lose, tails you lose.

If I were a young, ambitious, well regarded, confident manager and saw how MW has apparently been thrown under the bus, after the job he’s done here, there’s not a snow drop in hell’s chance I would want to work for the people who threw him under that bus.

It would appear, from the outside, that there may be people at the club who may have made promises to the owners they can’t keep because they’re doing a very bad job. Why would I want to wreck my career working for people like that, especially if I was at a stable club where I know I can progress, and better offers, from clubs with better people, will come my way?

This club, imo, will go nowhere (positive) until the owners make some changes at the top and appoint people who have shown they can do the job.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 8:44]

New Manager: odds on 00:08 - May 24 with 2220 viewsDejR_vu

Advertisement: Queens Park Rangers FC is looking for a bright, up and coming individual to coach and manage its First Team.

The successful candidate will be required to gain promotion to the Premier League with one of the lowest budgets in the Championship, whilst utilising and developing players from the club’s academy who are generally regarded as being of lower league or non-league quality.

Salary: On application. Promotion bonus payable.

Magicians preferred. Non-miracle workers need not apply.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 0:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024