Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 178002 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 00:20 - May 24 with 3233 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 23:47 - May 23 by PunteR

There's always going to be someone that doesn't get on with Pearce.
What's Pearce's management record like?.

Shambolic.

Still, pleased we shifted Warburton. Is Dyche still coming?
New Manager: odds on 00:21 - May 24 with 3233 viewsLoftgirl

New Manager: odds on 14:51 - May 23 by hertshoops

Tomasson seems to have come from nowhere recently since not getting the Hibs job

I only vaguely remember his name playing for the Geordies in the 90's, but he's won the last 2 Swedish championships with Malmo

I have no idea how the level of football in the Swedish championship ranks with our Championship ? Nor if he's any good at developing our u-23s into the 1st team ? Or if he can operate on no budget

He might be able to teach Dykes what to do with the ball though

You had sold it to me, until the last line.
New Manager: odds on 00:26 - May 24 with 3205 viewsMyke

The most shocking bit about Pearce for me is that he is 60! Feck I'm getting old!
New Manager: odds on 00:42 - May 24 with 3166 viewsDavieQPR

Plus he hasn't had a Managers job since Feb 2015.
New Manager: odds on 01:03 - May 24 with 3129 viewskensalriser

Stuart Pearce, I mean come on people, let's stay in the real world.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New Manager: odds on 01:18 - May 24 with 3120 viewsLythamR

New Manager: odds on 01:03 - May 24 by kensalriser

Stuart Pearce, I mean come on people, let's stay in the real world.

let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out
New Manager: odds on 04:53 - May 24 with 3027 viewsBklynRanger

Having slept badly on this I'm even more convinced it's going to happen.

Pearcy has gone in two-footed in that interview, blown Les and Lee away with his commitment and passion.

Amit's on the spider phone with Ruben, Tony and the American: "Guys I think we have a reeeeal opportuuuuunity to get Stuart Peeeearce".

Lots of half spoken group think and muttering about 'pulling the trigger' to follow.

Mark Warburton waking up in a Travel Lodge near Edgbaston can only respond to the local reporter with his very first "They're human?... " Even he's not convinced by that one.
New Manager: odds on 05:59 - May 24 with 2977 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 20:02 - May 23 by DannyPaddox

I’m not worried about how long it’s taking us to appoint a new manager but I am curious what’s the longest QPR have taken in the past to appoint a manager? Or what’s the longest any club have taken to get a new gaffer in? What’s the longest period of managerlessness ever?

The longest QPR have taken to appoint a manager is seven years.

Having sacked Neil Warnock in January 2012, it took a dozen goes and half a billion pounds before eventually appointing Warbs in May 2019.

I go back to a point I raised after it was announced the New Warbs Order was ending; we’re not good at making successful back-to-back appointments. I’d suggest since Howe-Francis in 1991 we've frequently made choices so obviously poor at the time, resulting shambles have not been a surprise to the Rfosi.

Alas, I’m not overly confident our 31 year record is about to come to an end anytime soon.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 07:19 - May 24 with 2817 viewsonlyrinmoray

I wanted to stick with Warburton but someone who comes to mind as young and successful well in getting promotions on a limited budget is Paul Warne at Rotherham
New Manager: odds on 08:13 - May 24 with 2659 viewsTheChef

Let's just get Ainsworth in and scratch that particular itch, then we can all move on with our lives.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New Manager: odds (n/t) on 08:39 - May 24 with 2548 viewsNoRway

New Manager: odds on 08:44 - May 24 with 2526 viewsdaveB

would it not be possible that Pearce is coming in as Mannings assistant? Would they have worked together at West Ham?

I find it hard to believe we'd go for him as manager
New Manager: odds on 08:46 - May 24 with 2509 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 08:13 - May 24 by TheChef

Let's just get Ainsworth in and scratch that particular itch, then we can all move on with our lives.

The worry with that approach, is that Sherwood has been a huge scratch for some time.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 08:54 - May 24 with 2466 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 08:44 - May 24 by daveB

would it not be possible that Pearce is coming in as Mannings assistant? Would they have worked together at West Ham?

Now that sounds quite good to me if it was to happen.

Faith restored, god bless Les and the Board!
New Manager: odds on 08:55 - May 24 with 2456 viewsNoRway

Kjetil Knutsen (Bodø Glimt, Norway) is a genius, and a gamble. Otherwise; Dyche if we can pay his wages..
New Manager: odds on 08:57 - May 24 with 2440 viewsArcticHoop

New Manager: odds on 08:44 - May 24 by daveB

Why would Pearce leave a job as a first team coach at PL club which plays Europe League to be an assistant at QPR?

If he comes, he comes as a manager/head coach
[Post edited 24 May 2022 9:02]
New Manager: odds on 09:09 - May 24 with 2375 viewsactonman

So it appears we have got rid of warby (rightly or wrongly) due to our end of season nose dive and with still no replacement in place , it looks like we are going to end up with whatever is left in the lucky dip bag !
Whoever turns up now is going to be under pressure to get results , not so much for themselfs but for les and co.

Starting to get a bit worried now that we end up with a crowd pleaser rather than someone who has been systematically picked as an ideal replacement for the club to push on

So fking typically qpr
New Manager: odds on 09:16 - May 24 with 2330 viewshubble

Just got Stockport promoted as assistant manager....

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

New Manager: odds on 09:16 - May 24 with 2321 viewsTheChef

New Manager: odds on 08:46 - May 24 by PlanetHonneywood

The worry with that approach, is that Sherwood has been a huge scratch for some time.

You would hope the club is aware, that would not be a popular choice with the fans.

New Manager: odds on 09:21 - May 24 with 2306 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 08:57 - May 24 by ArcticHoop

Why would Pearce leave a job as a first team coach at PL club which plays Europe League to be an assistant at QPR?

Because he's RAAAAANGERS

(and knows his limitations hopefully)
New Manager: odds on 09:22 - May 24 with 2290 viewsted_hendrix

Why dont we go for a Husband and Wife team? I believe that Ivar the Boneless and his Wife Mrs Ivar the Boneless have left their club in Finland FC Tampereen Pallo-Veikot after four Years in charge by mutual consent.
The Idea of QPR raiding and pillaging the Championship next season is quite appealing to me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

New Manager: odds on 09:35 - May 24 with 2216 viewsfrancisbowles

New Manager: odds on 09:22 - May 24 by ted_hendrix

Why dont we go for a Husband and Wife team? I believe that Ivar the Boneless and his Wife Mrs Ivar the Boneless have left their club in Finland FC Tampereen Pallo-Veikot after four Years in charge by mutual consent.
The Idea of QPR raiding and pillaging the Championship next season is quite appealing to me.

Appoint Rosie Ramsey as husband Chris is already on the staff, no?
New Manager: odds on 09:39 - May 24 with 2180 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 08:57 - May 24 by ArcticHoop

i don't even know if it's even a slight possibility just speculating really but maybe he wants a change, could be in as as assistant manager with more say than he currently has.
New Manager: odds on 09:47 - May 24 with 2105 viewsTheChef

New Manager: odds on 09:39 - May 24 by daveB

i don't even know if it's even a slight possibility just speculating really but maybe he wants a change, could be in as as assistant manager with more say than he currently has.

Where's Pearce come from anyway? Is this just betting companies continuing to play football manager tombola?

New Manager: odds on 09:51 - May 24 with 2074 viewsDannyPaddox

New Manager: odds on 09:21 - May 24 by BklynRanger

Because he's RAAAAANGERS

(and knows his limitations hopefully)

1.12: ”My family were born just around the corner from Queens Park Rangers and that’s what we did!”

Diplomatic speak for shit but local 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024