Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 177555 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 10:36 - May 26 with 3954 viewskropotkin41

New Manager: odds on 08:08 - May 26 by DannyPaddox

Another day. Another new candidate. He’s impressed me in the past tho not from a conventional football management background.

There's no way the shopkeeper from Mr Benn is giving up his steady job at the shop and coaching the lads in the park team on a Sunday to come to Rangers. Now Benn himself is a different matter. All we have to do is slip a tracksuit and cones into the selection of fancy dress costumes and wait. 'Mr Benn, episode 15 Football Manager'.
[Post edited 26 May 2022 10:37]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

New Manager: odds on 10:38 - May 26 with 3929 viewsbosh67

Michael Beale has done a very good job at Glasgow Rangers etc. He's a coach rather than a manager, which seems to be what we want. ie., you coach the team and we'll give you the players. I wouldn't object to Beale based on his coaching so far. Sounds like a Brendan Rodgers type coaching talent from his earlier days.

I am presuming Eustace is just not being considered, which seems very odd but if he was part of not bringing certain players through with Warburton then I suppose he is a goner. Mad really as he is the obvious choice.

I've just put £50 on the shopkeeper in Mr Ben.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Manager: odds on 10:46 - May 26 with 3865 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 08:08 - May 26 by DannyPaddox

Another day. Another new candidate. He’s impressed me in the past tho not from a conventional football management background.

Is JDT in need of a bloody good wash?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 10:48 - May 26 with 3851 viewsBklynRanger

I'd imagine Les has read this about Beale, or recently heard it from him first hand and fudged his jockeys then and there:

"It’s no secret that the biggest problem at Chelsea was the pathway. But I don’t think that’s a Chelsea problem; it’s a football problem.

If players don’t believe in their pathway, it can really affect them.

Every player reacts differently. Some lose motivation and focus quicker than others. As adults, we have to be the ones to show we can open the door."

https://www.coachesvoice.com/rangers-coach-michael-beale-steven-gerrard-liverpoo

(Sorry about the C-word)
New Manager: odds on 11:20 - May 26 with 3683 viewsArcticHoop

My mate is a Rangers fan and he couldn´t talk highly enough about Beale. Said that he was behind Gerrard´s success there.
New Manager: odds on 11:35 - May 26 with 3595 viewsRs_Holy

Ian Beale now evens... I dunno any more ... all feels a bit rudderless
New Manager: odds on 11:36 - May 26 with 3587 viewsdaveB

If they do go for Beale or Manning who the assistant is will be crucial, will need an experienced head with them to help in what will be a tough job.
New Manager: odds on 11:40 - May 26 with 3555 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 11:36 - May 26 by daveB

If they do go for Beale or Manning who the assistant is will be crucial, will need an experienced head with them to help in what will be a tough job.

I think we're nearly at the Bring Back Gerry Francis point of the process Dave...
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 11:44 - May 26 with 3528 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Genuine question, why the rush?
New Manager: odds on 11:49 - May 26 with 3504 viewsaston_hoop

Percy is legit for Midlands football I believe

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New Manager: odds on 11:50 - May 26 with 3501 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 11:44 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Genuine question, why the rush?

Cos I'm going on my first holiday in nearly four years a week on Tuesday and I'll be fcked if I'm I'm interviewing MK Dons fans about Liam Manning from next to a swimming pool.
New Manager: odds on 11:53 - May 26 with 3481 viewstoboboly

New Manager: odds on 11:40 - May 26 by Northernr

I think we're nearly at the Bring Back Gerry Francis point of the process Dave...

IS HE AVAILABLE?????????

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New Manager: odds on 11:53 - May 26 with 3484 viewsCroydonCaptJack

New Manager: odds on 11:50 - May 26 by Northernr

Cos I'm going on my first holiday in nearly four years a week on Tuesday and I'll be fcked if I'm I'm interviewing MK Dons fans about Liam Manning from next to a swimming pool.

It is either that or the new Ken Follett novel but at least you'll be by the pool.
New Manager: odds on 12:03 - May 26 with 3398 viewsbenhurst

New Manager: odds on 11:49 - May 26 by aston_hoop

Percy is legit for Midlands football I believe

Reading up on this guy, he looks like he knows his stuff and Villa fans replying to that tweet don't seem particularly happy that he might be leaving. Supposedly a big hand in developing Alexander-Arnold, Mount, James, and Rice among others which isn't a bad CV
New Manager: odds on 12:06 - May 26 with 3378 viewsaston_hoop

New Manager: odds on 12:03 - May 26 by benhurst

Reading up on this guy, he looks like he knows his stuff and Villa fans replying to that tweet don't seem particularly happy that he might be leaving. Supposedly a big hand in developing Alexander-Arnold, Mount, James, and Rice among others which isn't a bad CV

Listening to a Q&A with him and dare I say it, he comes across like a young MW!

edit for anyone interested in his journey

[Post edited 26 May 2022 12:12]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New Manager: odds on 12:11 - May 26 with 3320 viewsdaveB

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/aston-villas-beale-a-contender-for-qpr-job?u
New Manager: odds on 12:16 - May 26 with 3260 viewsNorthernr

I've watched one video and read one BBC profile and I strongly believe this man is the new Messiah.
New Manager: odds on 12:17 - May 26 with 3241 viewsTonto

New Manager: odds on 12:16 - May 26 by Northernr

I've watched one video and read one BBC profile and I strongly believe this man is the new Messiah.

cue all the Life of Brian quotes.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 12:19 - May 26 with 3222 viewsdmm

Someone had to...
New Manager: odds on 12:23 - May 26 with 3184 viewstoboboly

New Manager: odds on 12:16 - May 26 by Northernr

Can't believe you've given up and discarded Sol Campbell so quickly. Enjoy your new bandwagon.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New Manager: odds on 12:50 - May 26 with 2974 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 12:06 - May 26 by aston_hoop

Listening to a Q&A with him and dare I say it, he comes across like a young MW!

edit for anyone interested in his journey

[Post edited 26 May 2022 12:12]

At São Paulo ‘where the board of directors and coaching staff were not all aligned’ well that’s prepared him for us then!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 13:15 - May 26 with 2777 viewsLogman

He sounds good. But he sounds like he needs a strong right hand man by him who is going to back him up - because he's a bit left field.
[Post edited 26 May 2022 13:21]
New Manager: odds on 13:15 - May 26 with 2772 viewsderbyhoop

If Dave Mc at West London sport is reporting it there is probably something in it.

I'd never heard of him, before today , but his CV seems promising.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

New Manager: odds on 13:16 - May 26 with 2769 viewssparkey

Even though I never heard of this bloke 3 mins ago, I am now utterly convinved he is the man to take us to the promised land. GIve him a 10 year deal
New Manager: odds on 13:21 - May 26 with 2699 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 13:16 - May 26 by sparkey

Even though I never heard of this bloke 3 mins ago, I am now utterly convinved he is the man to take us to the promised land. GIve him a 10 year deal

Agreed.

What is taking so long?

ANNOUNCE IAN BEALE
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024