Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 177552 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 13:53 - May 26 with 3856 viewsR_from_afar

New Manager: odds on 11:50 - May 26 by Northernr

Cos I'm going on my first holiday in nearly four years a week on Tuesday and I'll be fcked if I'm I'm interviewing MK Dons fans about Liam Manning from next to a swimming pool.

If it does come to that and you need some insight on MK Dons, one of my best mate's sons has a blog about them. Please let me know by personal message if you'd like to be put in touch with him. You probably have plenty of your own contacts, mind...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

New Manager: odds on 13:54 - May 26 with 3836 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 13:53 - May 26 by R_from_afar

If it does come to that and you need some insight on MK Dons, one of my best mate's sons has a blog about them. Please let me know by personal message if you'd like to be put in touch with him. You probably have plenty of your own contacts, mind...

That could be very useful mate thank you.
New Manager: odds on 14:05 - May 26 with 3743 viewslightwaterhoop

New Manager: odds on 13:15 - May 26 by Logman

He sounds good. But he sounds like he needs a strong right hand man by him who is going to back him up - because he's a bit left field.
[Post edited 26 May 2022 13:21]

Perhaps he will bring Stevie G with him!
New Manager: odds on 14:28 - May 26 with 3580 viewsextratimeR

I would be very surprised if we can get Michael Beale.

Mind you he probably thinks why not?
Some very good young players, style of play important to him, would be excellent choice though.
New Manager: odds on 14:46 - May 26 with 3451 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 14:28 - May 26 by extratimeR

I would be very surprised if we can get Michael Beale.

Mind you he probably thinks why not?
Some very good young players, style of play important to him, would be excellent choice though.

Charlton have been linked to him as well
New Manager: odds on 14:52 - May 26 with 3390 viewsDannytheR

New Manager: odds on 14:46 - May 26 by daveB

Think they're about to appoint Swindon's manager instead. Apparently they were very keen on Beale but he knocked them back in the last couple of days, which is fuel to the fire about the Rangers job I suppose...
New Manager: odds on 14:53 - May 26 with 3382 viewsCroydonCaptJack

New Manager: odds on 14:46 - May 26 by daveB

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-beale-qpr-

That looks to be filled now.
New Manager: odds on 14:55 - May 26 with 3343 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If I was Beale or Manning or any of the developmental managers we might be looking at i'd want reassurance on the training ground.

When is completion due?
[Post edited 26 May 2022 15:04]
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 15:01 - May 26 with 3301 viewstoboboly

New Manager: odds on 13:21 - May 26 by BklynRanger

Agreed.

What is taking so long?

ANNOUNCE IAN BEALE

"3 months into the job and with QPR in 20th, a second loss against relegation rivals Rotherham, is proving hard to take..."

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New Manager: odds on 15:09 - May 26 with 3240 viewsCroydonCaptJack

New Manager: odds on 15:01 - May 26 by toboboly

"3 months into the job and with QPR in 20th, a second loss against relegation rivals Rotherham, is proving hard to take..."

Spackman
New Manager: odds on 15:12 - May 26 with 3219 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 13:21 - May 26 by BklynRanger

Agreed.

What is taking so long?

ANNOUNCE IAN BEALE

QPR set to announce the next manager they'll be sacking

#REVEAL BEALE

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 15:13 - May 26 with 3209 viewsThe_Beast1976

Looking more and more likely to be Michael Beale. Could be a very exciting appointment indeed (and certainly one that should get the fans onside).

But then again, we're QPR so it is more than likely to go completely t1ta up in a matter of months than go really well

Anyway, I was one of the fans who wanted Warburton to stay. Now he's gone, I would be happy with Beale as a replacement. It's a gamble, but a potentially forward thinking and exciting one.

Come on You R's
[Post edited 26 May 2022 15:16]
New Manager: odds on 15:14 - May 26 with 3200 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 15:13 - May 26 by The_Beast1976

Looking more and more likely to be Michael Beale. Could be a very exciting appointment indeed (and certainly one that should get the fans onside).

But then again, we're QPR so it is more than likely to go completely t1ta up in a matter of months than go really well

Anyway, I was one of the fans who wanted Warburton to stay. Now he's gone, I would be happy with Beale as a replacement. It's a gamble, but a potentially forward thinking and exciting one.

Come on You R's

Like a lot of folks, never heard of him until today.

Could literally be a case of....the best thing since 'sliced bread' was sacked!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 15:27 - May 26 with 3084 viewstoboboly

New Manager: odds on 15:09 - May 26 by CroydonCaptJack

Spackman

really? piss chips.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New Manager: odds on 15:34 - May 26 with 3035 viewsflynnbo

Sounds like a promising choce but only time will tell. Now watch Forest come in and nick him.
New Manager: odds on 15:41 - May 26 with 2990 viewsMick_S

New Manager: odds on 08:08 - May 26 by DannyPaddox

Another day. Another new candidate. He’s impressed me in the past tho not from a conventional football management background.

My mate “Brentford Andy” suddenly regained an affection for West Ham. New nickname: Mr Benn.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

New Manager: odds on 16:03 - May 26 with 2808 viewsTheChef

New Manager: odds on 12:16 - May 26 by Northernr

I've watched one video and read one BBC profile and I strongly believe this man is the new Messiah.

Any deal with him means renaming the club Pathway FC.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New Manager: odds on 16:05 - May 26 with 2800 viewsTomS

New Manager: odds on 11:20 - May 26 by ArcticHoop

My mate is a Rangers fan and he couldn´t talk highly enough about Beale. Said that he was behind Gerrard´s success there.

As Victor Meldrew might have said, "I don't Bealieeeeeve it"
New Manager: odds on 16:19 - May 26 with 2693 viewsSonofpugwash

Seem to remember similar glowing things were said of Stewart Houston.
A real number two he turned out to be.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

New Manager: odds on 16:20 - May 26 with 2672 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 15:13 - May 26 by The_Beast1976

Come on You R's

Am guessing it will come down to how successful we can be at prising him from Villa.

Gerard isn't going to want him to leave and may look to slap a price on it. Which could very easily be too rich for our rather thin blood.

But if Beale is keen on the move then it wouldn't be wise to try and block him.
New Manager: odds on 16:22 - May 26 with 2644 viewsdmm

The betting odds link says Beale is now 1/1. Someone knows something about this.
New Manager: odds on 16:29 - May 26 with 2600 viewsPinnerPaul

New Manager: odds on 16:22 - May 26 by dmm

The betting odds link says Beale is now 1/1. Someone knows something about this.

Probably the same people who knew Manning was coming.

WLS put an article out naming the 3 people at the top of the market at the time, now, surprise surprise, report Beale as an option.

If bookies had serious money from those who have 'previous' in these markets they would just close the market.

Evens doesn't mean its a cert - 1/5 something like that, maybe.
New Manager: odds on 16:41 - May 26 with 2493 viewsbosh67

Vincent Kompany to Burnley. That would be a huge coup for them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Manager: odds on 17:51 - May 26 with 2167 viewsPinnerPaul

New Manager: odds on 16:41 - May 26 by bosh67

Vincent Kompany to Burnley. That would be a huge coup for them.

Still early days for him managerially, although he looks more Steven Gerrard than Frank Lampard so far I admit!
New Manager: odds on 17:51 - May 26 with 2161 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 14:55 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

If I was Beale or Manning or any of the developmental managers we might be looking at i'd want reassurance on the training ground.

When is completion due?
[Post edited 26 May 2022 15:04]

I think the first team move in for pre season, the pitches were being laid a few months back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024