Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 176029 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 22:19 - May 7 with 5915 viewswombat

New Manager: odds on 21:10 - May 7 by paulparker

Doing the cleaning?

Mark Bowen!!!!!

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New Manager: odds on 00:52 - May 8 with 5563 viewscaliforniahoop

New Manager: odds on 18:40 - May 7 by dmm

Has he kicked the bucket?

Lol
New Manager: odds on 09:01 - May 8 with 5171 viewsLblock

Anyone know of a market where Darren Moore is included as one of the runners?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

New Manager: odds on 09:23 - May 8 with 5075 viewsbosh67

I hope it will be Eustace.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Manager: odds on 09:45 - May 8 with 4990 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Manager: odds on 17:54 - May 7 by slmrstid

Internet conspiracies in full swing tonight in Northampton, not entirely unsurprisingly.

Apparently Scunthorpe played a youth team, which is a bit off if that is the case. "You have to protect the integrity of the competition" as Mr Warburton said two years ago ahead of that West Brom game when Brentford thought we'd play a stiffs team and throw it so they didn't go up...

Edit - just seen this from a Northampton forum - "7 teenagers. An 18 year old captain. A 17 year old keeper making his debut. A 2nd year scholar making his debut. An average age of 19."

That is well off.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 18:01]

I dunno. They came bottom with 26 points. Won 4 all season. Already down, I can't see a problem with putting some youngsters in (although Warbs point about protecting young ones is another matter - getting stuffed 7-0 I'm sure didn't help many of them). Even before that game they'd conceded 83 goals this season.
Sad fall for Scunthorpe, gutting for Northampton.

Bare bones.

New Manager: odds on 09:49 - May 8 with 4974 viewsessextaxiboy

New Manager: odds on 09:45 - May 8 by Antti_Heinola

I dunno. They came bottom with 26 points. Won 4 all season. Already down, I can't see a problem with putting some youngsters in (although Warbs point about protecting young ones is another matter - getting stuffed 7-0 I'm sure didn't help many of them). Even before that game they'd conceded 83 goals this season.
Sad fall for Scunthorpe, gutting for Northampton.

I think Warburton would have picked a full strength side if he had been managing Scunthorpe in respect to Northampton and the integrity of the competition .
New Manager: odds on 09:52 - May 8 with 4966 viewsDannytheR

New Manager: odds on 09:49 - May 8 by essextaxiboy

I think Warburton would have picked a full strength side if he had been managing Scunthorpe in respect to Northampton and the integrity of the competition .

Unless he wanted to prove a point by only naming 5 subs including 2 goalies.
New Manager: odds on 09:59 - May 8 with 4940 viewsessextaxiboy

New Manager: odds on 09:52 - May 8 by DannytheR

Unless he wanted to prove a point by only naming 5 subs including 2 goalies.

Point taken , but yesterday had nothing riding on it at all (except place money I suppose)
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 10:57 - May 8 with 4839 viewsDieByYourSide

Bit from an Athletic piece on Watford's relegation...

Eustace’s time with QPR appears to be coming to an end with the departure of manager Mark Warburton (to whom he was assistant). But The Athletic has learned that the west London club, who are also compiling a shortlist, may look for Eustace – who has a year left on his contract – to step up at Loftus Road. Any official approach from Watford could lead to a discussion on compensation.

Poll: And it's hi ho

New Manager: odds on 11:16 - May 8 with 4764 viewsPunteR

If Eustace has a year left on his contract then might be worth keeping him on if we can. Unless of course he doesn't want to work here anymore and Watford will pay up his contract. Its more likely he would want to take the step up after turning down the opportunity at Swansea and to help QPR with its grand plan of a promotion push that backfired.
Our next manager will be bringing his own people in I would imagine and the upheaval starts all over again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New Manager: odds on 11:22 - May 8 with 4736 viewsHAYESBOY

The more I think about it (dangerous) the more I want Eustace to take over.

Smells like a trout farm in here

New Manager: odds on 12:55 - May 8 with 4604 viewsDannyPaddox

New Manager: odds on 09:01 - May 8 by Lblock

Anyone know of a market where Darren Moore is included as one of the runners?

Newmarket?
New Manager: odds on 18:25 - May 8 with 4341 viewsdigswellhoop

New Manager: odds on 14:05 - May 3 by SimonJames

Which lunatic(s) has put money on Joey Barton getting the job!
[Post edited 10 May 2022 23:10]

emma hayes?
New Manager: odds on 07:24 - May 9 with 4094 viewsKensal_Ranger

New Manager: odds on 22:19 - May 7 by wombat

Mark Bowen!!!!!

I get the same unsettling feeling...
New Manager: odds on 08:07 - May 9 with 3976 viewsRs_Holy

New Manager: odds on 18:37 - May 7 by digswellhoop

dyche has to be up there

No chance he will come to QPR... With the McDons losing the playoff semi we have more chance of nicking their manager.... I thought they were unlucky yesterday.
New Manager: odds on 09:48 - May 9 with 3819 viewsTonto

Manning is now 5/2. Robinson and Rowberry now 8/1, worryingly Timmy has gone from 10/1 to 9 to 1??? wtf? Eustace all the way out to 12/1 now

(I know the odds are available by clicking on the link, but im typing them out so they are recorded over time and we can see the changes.)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 10:02 - May 9 with 3732 viewseghamranger

Manning or Eustace for me.

Can’t stand James corden or sherwood.
New Manager: odds on 10:13 - May 9 with 3647 viewsPeterHucker

James Corden has a lot of connections in the industry, he could probably attract some big names to the club e.g. McCartney, Styles, Gaga, Steadman.
New Manager: odds on 10:21 - May 9 with 3602 viewsDannyPaddox

New Manager: odds on 09:48 - May 9 by Tonto

Manning is now 5/2. Robinson and Rowberry now 8/1, worryingly Timmy has gone from 10/1 to 9 to 1??? wtf? Eustace all the way out to 12/1 now

(I know the odds are available by clicking on the link, but im typing them out so they are recorded over time and we can see the changes.)

Manning’s MK Dons played some lovely football yesterday but failed to win the contest. He’s passed the first test of QPR compatibility.
New Manager: odds on 10:57 - May 9 with 3489 viewsbosh67

Angel Rangel anyone? Has his coaching badges. No actual coaching experience but he's a motivator, a leader, student of the game, knows the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Manager: odds on 11:08 - May 9 with 3439 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 10:57 - May 9 by bosh67

Angel Rangel anyone? Has his coaching badges. No actual coaching experience but he's a motivator, a leader, student of the game, knows the club.

Trying to think of a first-time manager who has been a success at QPR, and I can’t think of one (Francis, T, Waddock, Wilkins, Ramsey spring to mind).

That said, we’ve had plenty of ‘experienced’ managers who’ve been equally disappointing.

Given the picture coming out of QPR and piecing together what we know and suspect, the next appointee needs to have some previous experience to call upon in my view.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 18:37 - May 9 with 3065 viewsdistortR

I wouldn't be surprised if we 'fail' to get our targets and appoint from within, and I don't mean Eustace (Who would be worth a try imho)
New Manager: odds on 18:44 - May 9 with 3034 viewsthemodfather

no more psurs at qpr...no sherwood! slaven bilic for me but i would love, just love saint gaz of ainsworth.
New Manager: odds on 19:12 - May 9 with 2951 viewsed_83

Manning first choice for me, followed closely by Eustace, on the assumption that both of them understand the limitations we’re operating within and are happy to sign from the same hymn sheet as Les, Lee and the rest of the club.

Such a big appointment for the future of the club - get it right and we’ve got every chance of building on the progress we made under Warburton. Screw it up and I can see things spiralling very quickly indeed.
New Manager: odds on 19:18 - May 9 with 2911 viewsRangersw12

I wouldn't mind Karl Robinson

Bit left field but what's the Wagner up to now who managed to get Huddersfield promoted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024