Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 176032 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 16:19 - May 11 with 5397 viewsswitchingcode

New Manager: odds on 09:27 - May 11 by Northernr

The takeover there involves Frank McParland who Warbs was tight as arse cheeks with at clubs prior to ours and fans of those clubs generally told us was Bad News.

Frank and Mark god help em Birmingham that is thought he would have kept well away from Dodgy Frank.
New Manager: odds on 16:34 - May 11 with 5284 viewsSimonJames

New Manager: odds on 12:51 - May 11 by enfieldargh

Watford due to appoint Forest Green Rovers manager this week according to talk shite.

Warbs taking McParland to brum with whom he teamed up at Forest & GRFC...that went well

Appointment confirmed!

100% of people who drink water will die.

New Manager: odds on 16:46 - May 11 with 5194 viewssparkey

Manning now evens
New Manager: odds on 16:47 - May 11 with 5171 viewsTacticalR

The only downsides to taking up a position with Birmingham are that the team is absolutely terrible, the ground is falling to pieces, and the owners are mental.

Air hostess clique

New Manager: odds on 16:53 - May 11 with 5125 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 16:34 - May 11 by SimonJames

Appointment confirmed!

Thats an odd appointment for Watford, thought they'd go for Dyche
New Manager: odds on 16:56 - May 11 with 5101 viewsterryb

New Manager: odds on 16:53 - May 11 by daveB

Thats an odd appointment for Watford, thought they'd go for Dyche

It is an odd appointment. Completely against their working model, but I would say that it may be the best choice they've made in years.

Dyche won't be going anywhere until he receives his compensation from Burnley.
New Manager: odds on 17:06 - May 11 with 5037 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 16:56 - May 11 by terryb

It is an odd appointment. Completely against their working model, but I would say that it may be the best choice they've made in years.

Dyche won't be going anywhere until he receives his compensation from Burnley.

yeah may well work out but as you say is so different to who they usually go for
New Manager: odds on 17:42 - May 11 with 4850 viewsdaveB

Sounds like Edwards stitched them right up, left without telling the club so no compensation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61413324
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 18:24 - May 11 with 4681 viewsEastR

New Manager: odds on 17:42 - May 11 by daveB

Sounds like Edwards stitched them right up, left without telling the club so no compensation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61413324

"Rob had a contractual provision allowing him to leave Forest Green Rovers at any time to discuss employment opportunities at other clubs"

Might not be the best way to do it but sounds like he could

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

New Manager: odds on 18:28 - May 11 with 4650 viewsRangersw12

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liam-manning-qpr-mk-dons-watford-rob-e
New Manager: odds on 18:28 - May 11 with 4649 viewsMatch82

Betting against the manager with the shortest odds throughout the process has to be one of the more surefire ways of actually making a winning betting?
New Manager: odds on 19:05 - May 11 with 4446 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 18:24 - May 11 by EastR

"Rob had a contractual provision allowing him to leave Forest Green Rovers at any time to discuss employment opportunities at other clubs"

Might not be the best way to do it but sounds like he could

Forest Green Chairman saying he didn't have that in his contact, sounds a mess
New Manager: odds on 21:29 - May 11 with 3951 viewsDavieQPR

Will more than likely be a Head Coach role rather than Manager to increase Ferdinand/Ramsay control.
New Manager: odds on 22:23 - May 11 with 3721 viewswombat

New Manager: odds on 21:29 - May 11 by DavieQPR

Will more than likely be a Head Coach role rather than Manager to increase Ferdinand/Ramsay control.

Seems rowett does want to leave millwall. But wants to go up north .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New Manager: odds on 22:36 - May 11 with 3642 viewsLongsufferingR

New Manager: odds on 22:23 - May 11 by wombat

Seems rowett does want to leave millwall. But wants to go up north .

We are north of Millwall
New Manager: odds on 22:39 - May 11 with 3605 viewsHunterhoop

Manning intrigues me. Probably more so than anyone, given the squad we have and club we are. Feels like a good fit.

Rowett is a difficult one. Has done great jobs and terrible jobs. Difficult to judge.

Karl Robinson feels like the safe, but uninspiring shout.

The rest a bit meh.

Jokanavic is a total nutter, so that could be funny.
New Manager: odds on 00:36 - May 12 with 3345 viewsVancouverHoop

Whoever gets the nod, he'd better get used to being told what to do. Based on the past couple of weeks it's pretty clear 'upstairs' is looking for a North American style team coach, not a UK style team manager.
New Manager: odds on 06:24 - May 12 with 3116 viewsdavman

New Manager: odds on 19:05 - May 11 by daveB

Forest Green Chairman saying he didn't have that in his contact, sounds a mess

... but a mess that Watford were clearly aware of and moved quickly without fanfare to get their man.

Did our hierarchy know about that clause? If they had, would they have been interested?

I know it's early days, but today there is a realistic pot of relatively available managers and a number of vacancies. These are going to be filled one by one eroding into that pot of available managers 'til there aren' t many left. Let's hope we act soon and decisively.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

New Manager: odds on 08:41 - May 12 with 2854 viewsTheChef

New Manager: odds on 18:28 - May 11 by Rangersw12

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liam-manning-qpr-mk-dons-watford-rob-e

The Evening Standard writing about London football clubs? What is this sorcery??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New Manager: odds on 10:35 - May 12 with 2606 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 22:39 - May 11 by Hunterhoop

Manning intrigues me. Probably more so than anyone, given the squad we have and club we are. Feels like a good fit.

Rowett is a difficult one. Has done great jobs and terrible jobs. Difficult to judge.

Karl Robinson feels like the safe, but uninspiring shout.

The rest a bit meh.

Jokanavic is a total nutter, so that could be funny.

I've always liked Karl Robinson, I'd probably go with him if pushed but he does seem to do well under less pressure, when he went to a club in Charlton with similar fan expectations he seemed to struggle a bit so I'm already talking myself out of this.
New Manager: odds on 10:50 - May 12 with 2524 viewsslmrstid

I've mentioned it before, possibly on this thread or another, can't remember, but as far as the Forest Green bloke goes I'm always wary of the man who does well at the club with the most money in its league.

Forest Green are certainly no rags punching above their level.
New Manager: odds on 10:52 - May 12 with 2503 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 10:50 - May 12 by slmrstid

I've mentioned it before, possibly on this thread or another, can't remember, but as far as the Forest Green bloke goes I'm always wary of the man who does well at the club with the most money in its league.

Forest Green are certainly no rags punching above their level.

This is an issue with MK Dons as well. Great facilities, good budget for the level, no fans to get on their back. Paul Ince was the star attraction there once...
New Manager: odds on 10:57 - May 12 with 2471 viewsfrancisbowles

New Manager: odds on 10:35 - May 12 by daveB

I've always liked Karl Robinson, I'd probably go with him if pushed but he does seem to do well under less pressure, when he went to a club in Charlton with similar fan expectations he seemed to struggle a bit so I'm already talking myself out of this.

He'll probably remember our fans as well. Booing Chris Ramsey in a game we won 3-0, IIRC.
New Manager: odds on 11:01 - May 12 with 2444 viewsRangersw12

New Manager: odds on 10:52 - May 12 by Northernr

This is an issue with MK Dons as well. Great facilities, good budget for the level, no fans to get on their back. Paul Ince was the star attraction there once...

There doesn't seem to be anyone better than what we already had!

If this decision was made months ago you would of thought they would have sounded people out to make a quick appointment but that doesn't seem to be the case
New Manager: odds on 11:14 - May 12 with 2386 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 10:57 - May 12 by francisbowles

He'll probably remember our fans as well. Booing Chris Ramsey in a game we won 3-0, IIRC.

He's always spoken really well about QPR, seems to like us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024