Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many fans would we 19:13 - May 18 with 6526 viewscharmr

have taken to Seville if we were there today?

11,000?
How many fans would we on 19:23 - May 18 with 3668 viewsWestonsuperR

It’s so difficult to tell but for our first ever major euro final I would like to think nearer 20k at least. I’d be there!
How many fans would we on 19:28 - May 18 with 3645 viewsWatford_Ranger

Would crawl there on my tongue if necessary.
How many fans would we on 19:34 - May 18 with 3604 viewsted_hendrix

"Follow Follow"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How many fans would we on 19:48 - May 18 with 3556 viewsthemodfather

61m! all the uk is qpr
How many fans would we on 19:56 - May 18 with 3516 viewsMrSheen

Pretty staggering all 57,000 tickets were sold to watch it on video in Seville’s other stadium.
How many fans would we on 20:05 - May 18 with 3498 viewscharmr

I wonder if anyone brought a ticket for the big screen game thinking it was the real game.

Probably

Also seems like all the neutral tickets were resold to the fans. Makes a mockery of the whole uefa thought process. Can’t see the stand under the tv camera which is likely the main stand and tunnel etc.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 20:20]
How many fans would we on 20:15 - May 18 with 3468 viewsjoe90

Is anyone watching the game? Rangers have clearly found a glitch in the matrix and got themselves most of the tickets. Shame really as I don’t think they’ll win!
How many fans would we on 20:38 - May 18 with 3368 viewsMrSheen

How many fans would we on 19:56 - May 18 by MrSheen

Pretty staggering all 57,000 tickets were sold to watch it on video in Seville’s other stadium.

Make that 15-20,000!
Login to get fewer ads

How many fans would we on 21:26 - May 18 with 3245 viewsR_from_afar

1-0 Rangers: Aribo!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

How many fans would we on 21:27 - May 18 with 3241 viewsjoe90

The game has kicked into life. The ref has been good so far.

I imagine this forum definitely leans towards the green and white side of Glasgow.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 21:28]
How many fans would we on 21:30 - May 18 with 3230 viewscharmr

Rangers score, listen to that Scottish din the commentator laments.

Well we can’t because in the states CBS and ESPN, who are worse, turn the crowd noise either really low or off. No fing idea.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 21:34]
How many fans would we on 21:37 - May 18 with 3179 viewsR_from_afar

1-1: Borre

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

How many fans would we on 21:42 - May 18 with 3149 viewspaulparker

QPR esq defending for the equaliser

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

How many fans would we on 21:49 - May 18 with 3129 viewsR_from_afar

How many fans would we on 21:42 - May 18 by paulparker

QPR esq defending for the equaliser

Yep, even though there was a risk of an OG, the Rangers defender really needed to try to intercept the cross rather than just let it go past him. Sigh...

How many fans would we on 21:52 - May 18 with 3116 viewsQPR_Jim

How many fans would we on 21:49 - May 18 by R_from_afar

Yep, even though there was a risk of an OG, the Rangers defender really needed to try to intercept the cross rather than just let it go past him. Sigh...

Yeah Goldson let it run when he should have got something on it. I've liked the look of Bassey the other CB, only 22 will probably be in the premiership soon.
How many fans would we on 22:11 - May 18 with 3053 viewsbosh67

That kid Bassey is such a good player at left cb. Even recovers a mistake with pace. The lad Kent is good too. I have to say Rangers are kind of second best though technically.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How many fans would we on 22:12 - May 18 with 3050 viewsjoe90

How many fans would we on 21:52 - May 18 by QPR_Jim

Yeah Goldson let it run when he should have got something on it. I've liked the look of Bassey the other CB, only 22 will probably be in the premiership soon.

Great recovery from Bassey after his slip.
How many fans would we on 22:42 - May 18 with 2947 viewsbosh67

What a save by Trapp at the end to deny Rangers. Incredible!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How many fans would we on 22:47 - May 18 with 2932 viewsToast_R

Lottery now isn't it?
How many fans would we on 22:55 - May 18 with 2912 viewsToast_R

Remember them making a big hoo-ha about signing Aaron Ramsey and how great it was and he 's ended up bottling his penalty and costing them dear.
How many fans would we on 22:56 - May 18 with 2896 viewsSnipper

All the penalties, bar Ramsay’s were brilliant. Especially EFs.
How many fans would we on 23:12 - May 18 with 2820 viewsLblock

Seeing QPR play a competitive game in Europe is my last football dream; most likely to be unfulfilled

If it ever happens in my lifetime I would move heaven and earth to attend every game

Which brings me onto …. The Europa Conference
It’s ridiculous. It means nothing to most of the top level clubs so why not do something different like have it as a competition for second tiers of certain leagues (maybe losing play off finalists in England??), domestic cup runners up of others? It would mean hell of a lot more to those clubs and most important their fans

Madness I know but brings dreams to the fans of those not in the “elite”… ie the majority!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

How many fans would we on 23:16 - May 18 with 2811 viewsToast_R

How many fans would we on 23:12 - May 18 by Lblock

Seeing QPR play a competitive game in Europe is my last football dream; most likely to be unfulfilled

If it ever happens in my lifetime I would move heaven and earth to attend every game

It’s ridiculous. It means nothing to most of the top level clubs so why not do something different like have it as a competition for second tiers of certain leagues (maybe losing play off finalists in England??), domestic cup runners up of others? It would mean hell of a lot more to those clubs and most important their fans

Madness I know but brings dreams to the fans of those not in the “elite”… ie the majority!!!

Imagine going hundreds of miles into the continent to watch QPR rest their better players and lose meekly because they've got to lose to Blackburn away the following Saturday...

Also, no TV company in their right mind would pick it up.
How many fans would we on 23:29 - May 18 with 2766 viewsWegerles_Stairs

How many fans would we on 23:12 - May 18 by Lblock

It used to be pretty straightforward: champions in the European Cup, next few teams in the UEFA and the cup winners in the CWC. As the 'Champions' League grew bigger and bigger and sucked everything into it like a black hole, it's become, like most things in modern football, more monochrome and predictable. At least in recent seasons, most teams seem to be making an effort in the Europa League again. It was grim when the likes of Bolton would turn their noses up at the competition just to finish 17th in the Premier League.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 23:29]
How many fans would we on 00:01 - May 19 with 2703 viewsstowmarketrange

How many fans would we on 23:29 - May 18 by Wegerles_Stairs

It used to be pretty straightforward: champions in the European Cup, next few teams in the UEFA and the cup winners in the CWC. As the 'Champions' League grew bigger and bigger and sucked everything into it like a black hole, it's become, like most things in modern football, more monochrome and predictable. At least in recent seasons, most teams seem to be making an effort in the Europa League again. It was grim when the likes of Bolton would turn their noses up at the competition just to finish 17th in the Premier League.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 23:29]

When was the last time that the actually champions of a league went on to win the champions league the following?Possibly Real Madrid a few seasons ago?
It’s all about keeping the biggest clubs earning big money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024