Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket help 20:00 - May 23 with 16593 viewswelwynranger

Anyone know the deadline date for early bird prices .
Season ticket help on 20:05 - May 23 with 7262 viewstoboboly

I think you need to wait for the actual prices first, nothing on the website that I can see.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season ticket help on 20:45 - May 23 with 7195 viewswelwynranger

Season ticket help on 20:05 - May 23 by toboboly

I think you need to wait for the actual prices first, nothing on the website that I can see.

Cheers.
Season ticket help on 05:51 - May 24 with 6889 viewsA40Bosh

Manager announcement first
Season ticket price announce 2nd
Decision on whether to forgo season ticket for the first time in 15 years in favour of golf clubs upgrade 3rd
Warburton stayed - season ticket decision a no brainer!
Sacked him so now need to show the board have not lost the plot

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Season ticket help on 07:08 - May 24 with 6847 viewsjoe90

There’s been good reason to cancel my season ticket for past 6 or so seasons…I’ll obviously renew because every summer I have the ridiculous belief that the upcoming season could be the one.

I think the only thing that would make me cancel is a serious price hike. My current season is £400, don’t think I can justify spending much more.
Season ticket help on 20:33 - May 25 with 6531 viewsNoDiddley

Season ticket help on 07:08 - May 24 by joe90

There’s been good reason to cancel my season ticket for past 6 or so seasons…I’ll obviously renew because every summer I have the ridiculous belief that the upcoming season could be the one.

I think the only thing that would make me cancel is a serious price hike. My current season is £400, don’t think I can justify spending much more.

There’s a group of 5 of us, 3 will not be renewing due to the the dilly dallying of the club not to announce
A) the prices
B) the fcukin manager
Season ticket help on 21:22 - May 25 with 6417 viewsenfieldargh

Season ticket help on 20:33 - May 25 by NoDiddley

There’s a group of 5 of us, 3 will not be renewing due to the the dilly dallying of the club not to announce
A) the prices
B) the fcukin manager

Really????

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Season ticket help on 09:54 - May 26 with 6160 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That's the spirit lads
Season ticket help on 10:08 - May 26 with 6140 viewskingsburyR

Cycle of last 20 years.

May - Definitely jacking season ticket in

June - More than likely jacking it in

July - Renew season ticket

Bloody hate QPR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket help on 10:08 - May 26 with 6138 viewsAntti_Heinola

Remember 8 months ago when there was fury about how fans couldn't get tickets for Reading away?

Bare bones.

Season ticket help on 13:11 - May 26 with 5966 viewswestberksr

Season ticket help on 10:08 - May 26 by kingsburyR

Cycle of last 20 years.

May - Definitely jacking season ticket in

June - More than likely jacking it in

July - Renew season ticket

Bloody hate QPR

saves me typing the same!
Season ticket help on 13:48 - May 26 with 5898 viewsstowmarketrange

Season ticket help on 13:11 - May 26 by westberksr

saves me typing the same!

Unfortunately our club needs its punters to play the mug again and renew our tickets every season if we’re going to survive.We’d all hate to see our club fall further down the leagues because they can’t afford to compete with the other teams in the league.
There is no other way to keep our club going for the fans of the future than us keep doing our little bit to help fund them.I know times are tough for a lot of people and I understand if people can’t afford to go any more,but for some others it seems to be a choice to not renew.
I don’t think our club would survive on crowds of 8-10k every game,so the board also have a duty to ensure that as many of us as possible can afford to renew.Sorting out a new manager might persuade a few more renewals too.
Season ticket help on 18:43 - May 28 with 5613 viewsTGRRRSSS

It might help if they started looking at announcing some prices then.

I wonder though with the cost of living crisis this will affect people buying Season tickets for football and other types of sport, and or entertainment, cinema etc.
Season ticket help on 19:23 - May 28 with 5526 viewsdaveB

Season ticket help on 20:33 - May 25 by NoDiddley

A) the prices
B) the fcukin manager

That seems crazy to me but each to their own
Season ticket help on 20:18 - May 28 with 5438 viewsNorthantsHoop

It's all a bit strange, usually on direct debit scheme it gets renewed around December, but suppose with all this rail seating introduction and changes it is taking longer to sort out.
Season ticket help on 23:29 - May 28 with 5283 viewsDavieQPR

Suppose it's a bit awkward announcing ticket sales without the punters not knowing what half the team is or the Head Coach. If they started to sell them now half of the buyers could be saying 'con artists'. Especially if the likes of Shopido, Hamalainen, Kakay and the Double Barrels start the first game with Ramsay as caretaker boss..
Season ticket help on 01:25 - May 29 with 5235 viewsLythamR

Season ticket help on 18:43 - May 28 by TGRRRSSS

It might help if they started looking at announcing some prices then.

I wonder though with the cost of living crisis this will affect people buying Season tickets for football and other types of sport, and or entertainment, cinema etc.

ST prices and early bird cut off date to be announced on Monday
Season ticket help on 02:12 - May 29 with 5210 viewswombat

Season ticket help on 01:25 - May 29 by LythamR

ST prices and early bird cut off date to be announced on Monday

I’d be guessing new manager must be sorry as well then , am press release new manager pm season tickets

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Season ticket help on 07:41 - May 29 with 5133 viewsdutch

I don't get any of this. If you can't afford a season ticket fair play, times are tough, but if you can where's the dilemma? You support your team because they are your team, not because they are good or bad (usually bad), not because of the manager (were you here for Hughes?) but because that's what we do, we go, we moan, we love, yep love this club, not this team or this board or this gaffer. Just get your bloody credit card out.
Season ticket help on 08:29 - May 29 with 5073 views100percent

Season ticket help on 07:41 - May 29 by dutch

I don't get any of this. If you can't afford a season ticket fair play, times are tough, but if you can where's the dilemma? You support your team because they are your team, not because they are good or bad (usually bad), not because of the manager (were you here for Hughes?) but because that's what we do, we go, we moan, we love, yep love this club, not this team or this board or this gaffer. Just get your bloody credit card out.

This completely.
the level of whining and entitlement within our supposed fan base at the moment is off the scale. Since when has who the manager is/team is/or even the owners, dictated if we buy a season ticket? It's never going to be perfect.ever. 50 years of going to QPR tells me this.
Season ticket help on 09:56 - May 29 with 4957 viewseastside_r

Season ticket help on 07:41 - May 29 by dutch

Exactly this. I would hate to be in a position not to be able to afford one but that will increasingly be the reality for some in these testing times. I really feel for those fans.

However, sadly football probably priced out fans of limited incomes some time ago.

30th season in a row for me. Have had one ever since I was earning regular money.
Season ticket help on 10:24 - May 29 with 4908 viewscolinallcars

Season ticket help on 09:56 - May 29 by eastside_r

Exactly this. I would hate to be in a position not to be able to afford one but that will increasingly be the reality for some in these testing times. I really feel for those fans.

However, sadly football probably priced out fans of limited incomes some time ago.

30th season in a row for me. Have had one ever since I was earning regular money.

I don't mind a price increase, mai people are well orff doncha know.
Season ticket help on 10:25 - May 29 with 4906 viewsLythamR

Season ticket help on 08:29 - May 29 by 100percent

This completely.
the level of whining and entitlement within our supposed fan base at the moment is off the scale. Since when has who the manager is/team is/or even the owners, dictated if we buy a season ticket? It's never going to be perfect.ever. 50 years of going to QPR tells me this.

I tend to agree with the sentiment but i think the answer to "Since when?' is when the clubs started treating us as consumers rather than supporters, it still grates with me that i have a "Client Reference Number"

If you treat people as consumers you have to expect criticism if you don't provide a quality product/experience and value for money, that is the modern world.

Would you keep going to a Funfair and even pay an increased admission price if they shut down all the best rides on the basis that if you keep going and paying at some point in the future they might open some of the good rides again?

Thats a tricky sell to consumers even ones with huge brand loyalty.
Season ticket help on 12:45 - May 29 with 4812 viewsdutch

Season ticket help on 10:25 - May 29 by LythamR

I tend to agree with the sentiment but i think the answer to "Since when?' is when the clubs started treating us as consumers rather than supporters, it still grates with me that i have a "Client Reference Number"

If you treat people as consumers you have to expect criticism if you don't provide a quality product/experience and value for money, that is the modern world.

Would you keep going to a Funfair and even pay an increased admission price if they shut down all the best rides on the basis that if you keep going and paying at some point in the future they might open some of the good rides again?

I'm not a consumer and QPR to me is not a brand, even if that terminology is used. I'm a fan, a supporter, and I support my team by going to see them. I am lucky enough to be able to do so, and I would do so if they were playing behind a rope on Paddington Rec. If , as somebody suggested earlier, you've got to chose between golf clubs or your football club, maybe golf is really the game for you.
Season ticket help on 13:45 - May 29 with 4739 viewsLythamR

Season ticket help on 12:45 - May 29 by dutch

I'm not a consumer and QPR to me is not a brand, even if that terminology is used. I'm a fan, a supporter, and I support my team by going to see them. I am lucky enough to be able to do so, and I would do so if they were playing behind a rope on Paddington Rec. If , as somebody suggested earlier, you've got to chose between golf clubs or your football club, maybe golf is really the game for you.

I am a supporter too as are the vast majority on this forum i imagine. the point i was making is that if you treat people like consumers (as opposed to supporters/stakeholders). it is likely that they will be more whingey and less patient if you take the money but serve up a substandard product/service

The is doubly so for younger generations more represented on social media platforms and lets be honest those are the supporters that need to be attracted to and won over by the club because as you point out they have pretty much got most of us here until we drop already
Season ticket help on 15:02 - May 29 with 4640 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket help on 10:25 - May 29 by LythamR

But football isn't like any 'normal' business and its a bit disingenuous to pick one aspect to illustrate this, when there are so so so many examples.

If you were to wait for ANY football club to be run as a business, you wouldn't buy a season ticket, anywhere, ever!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024