Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barcelona (the football club) 18:29 - Jun 10 with 2758 viewsCamberleyR

Apparently need a trifling €500m to save the club.
https://theathletic.com/news/barcelona-financial-chief-eduard-romeu-500m/8Lb8kDi

I know nobody held a gun to his head and he would have generated income for them as well, but giving Messi in his last contract with them over half a billion euros in total couldn't have helped matters.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 18:29]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Barcelona (the football club) on 01:01 - Jun 12 with 2386 viewsBoston

Barcelona, twinned with Derby.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Barcelona (the football club) on 03:12 - Jun 12 with 2336 viewsLblock

Tony needs to up his game

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Barcelona (the football club) on 06:15 - Jun 12 with 2277 viewsHAYESBOY

Can we make a cheeky offer on their players if they need the cash?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Barcelona (the football club) on 10:13 - Jun 12 with 2090 viewsPunteR

78 million loyalty bonus..?..

I just get a free coffee..

How on earth has football got to this obscene amount of greed and self entitlement..?
I realise most of that money goes on tax (or not in Messi's case) but it blows my mind how much money footballers get for being good at football.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Barcelona (the football club) on 10:39 - Jun 12 with 2061 viewsToast_R

Incredible, where do they generate the money from? TV rights I'm guessing but does La Liga sell overseas as much as the Premier League? I'm not sure I've ever watched a Spanish game on TV that wasn't El Classico.
Barcelona (the football club) on 10:48 - Jun 12 with 2042 viewsted_hendrix

I hope Barcelona and all the other clubs of similar Ilk drown and disappear in their own respective debt.
I despise clubs like this passionately and we've got a few of them over here.
I might be old and yes I sometimes struggle to move with the times blah--blah bloody blah but I'l take our old working class ground and the stink of the place and how It's been for what seems like for ever over these so called super clubs or whatever they're called nowadays all day long.

The smell of mud, the smell of grass, the smell of shyte beer, the leaking roof, the smell of of lousy burgers, the smell of police horse shit, thats Loftus Road and that's football to me.

Greed---endless f ucking greed It's all been said before a million times.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barcelona (the football club) on 10:57 - Jun 12 with 2030 viewsHayesender

Barcelona (the football club) on 10:48 - Jun 12 by ted_hendrix

I hope Barcelona and all the other clubs of similar Ilk drown and disappear in their own respective debt.
I despise clubs like this passionately and we've got a few of them over here.
I might be old and yes I sometimes struggle to move with the times blah--blah bloody blah but I'l take our old working class ground and the stink of the place and how It's been for what seems like for ever over these so called super clubs or whatever they're called nowadays all day long.

The smell of mud, the smell of grass, the smell of shyte beer, the leaking roof, the smell of of lousy burgers, the smell of police horse shit, thats Loftus Road and that's football to me.

Greed---endless f ucking greed It's all been said before a million times.

This ten times over

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barcelona (the football club) on 11:19 - Jun 12 with 1982 viewsjohnhoop

Barcelona (the football club) on 06:15 - Jun 12 by HAYESBOY

Can we make a cheeky offer on their players if they need the cash?

When you look at the current team sheet the names don’t exactly jump out at you any more.
Ok their players would be a different class in the Championship but I don’t think there are too many that other top European sides would want these days.
Login to get fewer ads

Barcelona (the football club) on 12:07 - Jun 12 with 1922 viewsQPRSteve

Barcelona and Real earn more than double any other club in the Prima League apart from Atletico from TV money. Both clubs were propped up by the Spanish government for years until the EU put a stop to it.

I hate both clubs with a passion and absolutely despise all those armchair fans around the world who some either of them. Go out and support your local team and see what football is really about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024