Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? 10:50 - Jun 23 with 3684 viewsextratimeR

I'm sure it was him who did that waist high challenge on Senny, ( that put him out for most of remaining season).

He got away with it, not even a yellow.

Is he still at Blackburn? Was it him ?
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 12:52 - Jun 23 with 3494 viewsLblock

Yes

And

Yes

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 13:02 - Jun 23 with 3455 viewsTheChef

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 13:47 - Jun 23 with 3345 viewswombat

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 13:02 - Jun 23 by TheChef

you mean the injury seny had before the game which he made worse seny kept the injury from the management team before the game

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 13:54 - Jun 23 with 3326 viewsTheChef

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 13:47 - Jun 23 by wombat

you mean the injury seny had before the game which he made worse seny kept the injury from the management team before the game

Pfft details shmetails.

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 17:52 - Jun 25 with 3013 viewsextratimeR

Ta!
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 10:20 - Jun 26 with 2632 viewsNorthernr

Never going to happen but I've always wanted him here. Perfect one man up with the sort of Chair/Willock types off him. Always seems to play well against us.

It was a bad tackle on Dieng, it fcked us big time, and the referee botched the decision because he's a terrible referee, but he did have to go for it as a loose ball on the goal line.
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 19:46 - Jun 26 with 2308 viewsenfieldargh

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 10:20 - Jun 26 by Northernr

Never going to happen but I've always wanted him here. Perfect one man up with the sort of Chair/Willock types off him. Always seems to play well against us.

It was a bad tackle on Dieng, it fcked us big time, and the referee botched the decision because he's a terrible referee, but he did have to go for it as a loose ball on the goal line.

Talking of referees any of the usual champ refs retired. Some where so poor they made chuckles look almost God like

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 20:07 - Jun 26 with 2284 viewsterryb

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 19:46 - Jun 26 by enfieldargh

Talking of referees any of the usual champ refs retired. Some where so poor they made chuckles look almost God like

Thankfully Riley is leaving. Hallelujah!

Hopeless as a referee & even worse as the man in charge of them.

I don't know if this is immediately or at the end of the season, but it can only be good news for our referees. I'm sure it will lead to an improvement in their performances.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 20:38 - Jun 26 with 2234 viewsNorthernr

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 20:07 - Jun 26 by terryb

Thankfully Riley is leaving. Hallelujah!

Hopeless as a referee & even worse as the man in charge of them.

I don't know if this is immediately or at the end of the season, but it can only be good news for our referees. I'm sure it will lead to an improvement in their performances.

Sadly all they've done is the same again. Taken a poor referee, Jon Moss, and parachute straight into a management position.
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 21:04 - Jun 26 with 2170 viewsterryb

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 20:38 - Jun 26 by Northernr

Sadly all they've done is the same again. Taken a poor referee, Jon Moss, and parachute straight into a management position.

NO!

He was even worse than Riley as a referee, but what experience does he have in management?

This is probably just hopeful thinking on my part, but even with no experience he can't bne a worse manager!
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 22:35 - Jun 26 with 2092 viewsMyke

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 10:20 - Jun 26 by Northernr

I am hopeful that Dykes is going to improve significantly under Beale - he is already making the right noises about him. I think there is a raw talent there that we have seen glimpses of. If Beale can hone and refine it - and of course if he stays fit - we could have a decent foil for Chair. Think Willock could be operating wider left this season; interchanging more with Paal than Chair
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 07:56 - Jun 27 with 1971 viewsTheChef

Jobs for the boys.

Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 15:06 - Jun 27 with 1765 viewsPinnerPaul

Friend has retired as well, only one promoted from PGMOL2, so shortage of referees at the top, which means not so many step downs for those in PGMOL1 to the Championship. More (too many?) games for those in PGMOL1 you would guess won't help the standard either.

As we've discussed before good luck finding the extra 48 officials every week you need for VAR next season in the Championship!

Re the next head, not sure it matters how good a referee you think they were - bound to choose someone who has refereed hundreds if not a couple of thousand games, many at the top level - but rather how good they are at addressing the problems that there are, and that goes well beyond the odd decision you and I don't agree with.
Is Gallagher still at Blackburn? on 17:35 - Jun 27 with 1661 viewsPinnerPaul

Oh and its Howard Webb (To join in Dec) so say RefChat and the Daily Mail........................................Jon Moss it is then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024