Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL & IFollow. 10:53 - Jul 4 with 2687 viewsBostonR

The Accrington Stanley FC Chairman publicly laying into the EFL on Twitter, regarding the streaming rights proposal, being forced on clubs. I am not aware of the full details, but it seems the EFL is selling the clubs short again, particularly those in the Championship.

The EFL does appear to be an organisation not fit for purpose.
EFL & IFollow. on 11:00 - Jul 4 with 2628 viewsTheChef

Pope/Catholic, Bear/Woods interface.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

EFL & IFollow. on 11:08 - Jul 4 with 2577 viewspeejaybee

Surprise Surprise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

EFL & IFollow. on 11:44 - Jul 4 with 2447 viewstoboboly

I think his issue is that the away team gets the money for away fans streaming the game, so unlike being in attendance the club doesn't benefit from streaming games. A case of the bigger clubs making more whilst the smaller clubs get poorer.

Useless FL yet again showing it can't get it's thumb out of it's ar$e without then sucking on it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

EFL & IFollow. on 11:57 - Jul 4 with 2403 viewsozranger

Always wondered if (or possible more when) a club may move a vote of no confidence in the EFL management, if that is possible, and really trying to work out what would happen if that was successful.
EFL & IFollow. on 12:15 - Jul 4 with 2353 viewsDWQPR

I can see the championship clubs talking to the PL to start a PL2 in the next few years. Got to happen.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

EFL & IFollow. on 12:33 - Jul 4 with 2272 viewsLythamR

EFL & IFollow. on 11:44 - Jul 4 by toboboly

I think his issue is that the away team gets the money for away fans streaming the game, so unlike being in attendance the club doesn't benefit from streaming games. A case of the bigger clubs making more whilst the smaller clubs get poorer.

Useless FL yet again showing it can't get it's thumb out of it's ar$e without then sucking on it.

you would think they could agree a mechanism that put a percentage of all streaming fees into a common pool for fair distribution across all the clubs

although that would probably be rejected by the better supported clubs because greed is God
EFL & IFollow. on 13:51 - Jul 6 with 1919 viewsdigswellhoop

please no we in best league in Britain poss world
EFL & IFollow. on 17:24 - Jul 6 with 1756 viewscolinallcars

What are the new proposals ? I thought the away club always did get the money for the streams sold to its supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024