Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 13:43 - Jul 8 with 4643 viewsRangersw12

Unbelievable.

I really hope they have a boycott at those prices
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:01 - Jul 8 with 3790 viewsKonk

They’re obscene. Lots of our season tickets are relatively good value, but our walk-up prices have been far too high for years. With 15,000 season tickets holders and just under 2,000 away seats, that only leaves 2-3,000 tickets on sale each week until the new stand is fully open. The club don’t give a sh it whether it’s Fulham fans, tourists, or away fans in those seats. If they want to improve the atmosphere at the Cottage, rather than handing out clappers, they could try not pricing-out Fulham fans earning less than £3m pa.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:02 - Jul 8 with 3786 viewslosethedrum

Maybe those demanding that we return to the premier league take note ?
This is not real football anymore & i feel for both the regular Fulham fans having to pay this.
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:16 - Jul 8 with 3725 viewsHarbour

£50 last time we were in prem I seem to recall ..thought that was too much at the time.
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:18 - Jul 8 with 3709 viewsstowmarketrange

£50 for U17’s is a joke.What about trying to encourage the next generation of Fulham fans who can’t commit to a season ticket?
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:26 - Jul 8 with 3655 viewsenfieldargh

Of course if they are run away league leaders with mitro banging in 40+ goals then I can see Fulham fans taking the bait.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:49 - Jul 8 with 3514 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:26 - Jul 8 by enfieldargh

Of course if they are run away league leaders with mitro banging in 40+ goals then I can see Fulham fans taking the bait.

Or they sign Ronaldo as they heard he wants to finish his career in SW6.
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:59 - Jul 8 with 3475 viewsted_hendrix

To quote the dead and long time Fulham fan Tommy Trinder 'You lucky people' at least I think he's dead.
You never know nowadays whose dead and who's not dead.
I'm pretty certain Arthur Askey's dead so is Hilda Ogden.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 16:23 - Jul 8 with 3345 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:02 - Jul 8 by losethedrum

Maybe those demanding that we return to the premier league take note ?
This is not real football anymore & i feel for both the regular Fulham fans having to pay this.

Sporting events in general are getting stupidly expensive. Got tickets for England v Argies buggerby at Twickenham the cheapest I could get where £106 each. England cricket at the Oval £120… price of most concerts is eye wateringly high… attendances for all the events will be affected when we go into a recession.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 16:40 - Jul 8 with 3288 viewsLblock

So Foolham prices sky high
Scum prices always sky high
Lego Stadium small capacity

Surely we are ripe to take advantage here?! Key thing is a winning team but more bods through the doors has a multiplier effect and as noted above may capture a few ardent fans of the future if the U17's roll up

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:22 - Jul 8 with 3183 viewsQPR_Hibs

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 16:40 - Jul 8 by Lblock

Surely we are ripe to take advantage here?! Key thing is a winning team but more bods through the doors has a multiplier effect and as noted above may capture a few ardent fans of the future if the U17's roll up

You'd think so, but this is where the QPR marketing dept (if we have one) needs to earn its corn.

My GF has bought stuff from the shop online, has attended occasional games and is a QPR bond holder. Has she ever been emailed by the club to see if she'd like to become a member/ST holder etc.? No, she has not.

The club must have thousands of potential fans on the database that they could approach. Unless "Data Protecton" is preventing them.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 17:23]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:27 - Jul 8 with 3156 viewsbosh67

I wonder what Konk makes of it? I know our friends down the road smoke roll ups in 50s but it does seem ridiculous for a team that have just gone back up. But then again ticket money is madness everywhere now.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 17:28]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:40 - Jul 8 with 3120 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:18 - Jul 8 by stowmarketrange

£50 for U17’s is a joke.What about trying to encourage the next generation of Fulham fans who can’t commit to a season ticket?

Speaking of protecting youths, have they still got that statue of Michael Jackson on display?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 3080 viewsQPR_Hibs

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:27 - Jul 8 by bosh67

I wonder what Konk makes of it? I know our friends down the road smoke roll ups in 50s but it does seem ridiculous for a team that have just gone back up. But then again ticket money is madness everywhere now.

Konk has already posted on this thread about the obscenity of their pricing.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:50 - Jul 8 with 3060 viewsJeff

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:27 - Jul 8 by bosh67

Can't be 100%, but if i know Konk he'd say something like:

They’re obscene. Lots of our season tickets are relatively good value, but our walk-up prices have been far too high for years. With 15,000 season tickets holders and just under 2,000 away seats, that only leaves 2-3,000 tickets on sale each week until the new stand is fully open. The club don’t give a sh it whether it’s Fulham fans, tourists, or away fans in those seats. If they want to improve the atmosphere at the Cottage, rather than handing out clappers, they could try not pricing-out Fulham fans earning less than £3m pa.

Can we not knock it?

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 3033 viewslosethedrum

Take the Blackpool home game for an example its now live on sky so £90k or so to the club from that , then look at a gold ticket in sar £33/34 which they will put up by £5 if bought on the day plus the £3.50 booking fee so asking something in the region of £41/£42 which is enough to put off anyone thinking of iust popping along on the day .
Then we will have an empty lower school end , why not just make it £15 to sit in there that could bring in £15k.
The Boro & Forest games live on sky last year were low home turnouts & we had something like 11.5k for Huddersfield & Blackburn when both sides were either in or around the top six so yes absolutely get some younger fans hooked on coming to the Rangers .
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 18:20 - Jul 8 with 2970 viewsStevenageRanger

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:50 - Jul 8 by Jeff

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 18:21 - Jul 8 with 2962 viewsRangersw12

Time to get back to the "Real Fans, Real Football" marketing line again.

Problem is Hoos would rather give 3k to away fans ( which is detrimental to our team) than trying to build our fanbase by using the lower school end for rail seating and cheap tickets
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 19:52 - Jul 8 with 2803 viewsBlackCrowe

I saw those prices for v Arg and v Jap and couldn't believe it. Obscene. would pay that against A-list sides (Oz, AB, S.Afr) but can't bring myself to do it for anyone else outside 6N. Lots of empty seats i reckon.

I can't stand this about Lords and Twickenham. Magnificent arenas that have the platform to promote the game to a wider demographic but keep the pricing and therefore the demog the same as ever. I'll cut Lords some slack at least...kids for a tenner throughout the ground though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 21:21 - Jul 8 with 2630 viewstoboboly

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:18 - Jul 8 by stowmarketrange

But why would foreign owners, with no link to the area, no history of enjoying the sport and no tangible link to any of it care about that? They won't be there for the next generation so couldn't give a $hit.

Take away directors payments and it clears away so many chancers owning clubs.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 22:04 - Jul 8 with 2576 viewsdistortR

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:50 - Jul 8 by Jeff

Nah, that's far too eloquent for that tw@t

[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 22:05]
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 22:23 - Jul 8 with 2532 viewsloftus77

Interesting this…I might have got this wrong, but I’m pretty sure that, in real terms, Premier League clubs now literally do not need to charge fans for match tickets at all.

The money gained through TV deals, broadcasting rights is so obscene in the top flight that charging fans at all for tickets is simply just ‘greedy profiteering’, particularly if you exclude merchandise/food drink etc. I’m sure I read that ticket revenue is between 2-5% of overall income at the very most.

In the EFL, of course, it’s a different world — every fan is vital at Rangers and all other clubs — at least +40% of income (I think) and rising across the 3 divisions…

I remember someone saying that the absurd argument is that Prem clubs have to charge ‘competitive’ prices because — pause — if/when they get relegated it wouldn’t make ‘sense’ that they charge £0 to play Man Utd one season and then £45-£50 to watch Preston the next. Don’t know how this argument applies to the ‘unrelegate-able’ Big 6 but hey… mad insane football world.
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 09:31 - Jul 9 with 2257 viewseastside_r

Yes but discounts for the ‘help’ if one takes along one’s manservant.
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 10:23 - Jul 9 with 2130 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

There is another thread on this forum where a lot of people are disparaging of the prospect of £20 tickets.

Other football clubs will feel emboldened by this. I can see a ticketing arms races taking place if we don’t tell them to fck off.

https://thefsa.org.uk/join/
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 10:25 - Jul 9 with 2125 viewsenfieldargh

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 22:23 - Jul 8 by loftus77

Interesting this…I might have got this wrong, but I’m pretty sure that, in real terms, Premier League clubs now literally do not need to charge fans for match tickets at all.

The money gained through TV deals, broadcasting rights is so obscene in the top flight that charging fans at all for tickets is simply just ‘greedy profiteering’, particularly if you exclude merchandise/food drink etc. I’m sure I read that ticket revenue is between 2-5% of overall income at the very most.

In the EFL, of course, it’s a different world — every fan is vital at Rangers and all other clubs — at least +40% of income (I think) and rising across the 3 divisions…

I remember someone saying that the absurd argument is that Prem clubs have to charge ‘competitive’ prices because — pause — if/when they get relegated it wouldn’t make ‘sense’ that they charge £0 to play Man Utd one season and then £45-£50 to watch Preston the next. Don’t know how this argument applies to the ‘unrelegate-able’ Big 6 but hey… mad insane football world.

Not so at Reading who will only charge £20 for away fans but limit the amount of seats to under 4K whilst the rest of the stadium remains half empty.

Obviously they are a well run club with pots of money to burn

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 14:37 - Jul 9 with 1944 viewsStanisgod

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 16:23 - Jul 8 by Rs_Holy

Sporting events in general are getting stupidly expensive. Got tickets for England v Argies buggerby at Twickenham the cheapest I could get where £106 each. England cricket at the Oval £120… price of most concerts is eye wateringly high… attendances for all the events will be affected when we go into a recession.

Just got two tickets for England Germany lower tier, £45 and £35 senior, not too had.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024