Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst film you've ever seen. 23:09 - Jul 18 with 22483 viewsqpr_1968

lake placid.....jesus, what a pile of shite.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 00:20 - Jul 19 with 7017 viewslightwaterhoop

Kenneth Branagh's film Belfast was dreadful.Without doubt the most dumbed down movie i have ever seen.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 00:42 - Jul 19 with 6998 viewsPunteR

The only film I walked out on at the cinema was Bridget Jones diary 2. My missus stayed and watched the rest while I went back to the pub.
Also just watched the new Dr Strange film with my 13 year old. We both thought it was shit.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 00:51 - Jul 19 with 6977 viewsBoston

Took my youngest girl...honestly, blinding headache aside, I was fit to curl up in a ball after 30 mins.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 01:05 - Jul 19 with 6965 viewsSydneyRs

Worst film you've ever seen. on 00:20 - Jul 19 by lightwaterhoop

Kenneth Branagh's film Belfast was dreadful.Without doubt the most dumbed down movie i have ever seen.

That was just weird. At times it threatened to become good, but kept going into fairytale mode and endless cliche.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 01:09 - Jul 19 with 6962 viewsSydneyRs

When my kids were younger, we took them to a lot of those animated movies. Some were very good (e.g. Monsters Inc, Inside Out), some average, some overrated (Finding Nemo) and a few quite poor/boring and an opportunity for a snooze.

Without doubt the worst was a Yogi Bear movie that came out in 2010, abysmal. Even the normally easy to please kids thought it was crap.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 01:17 - Jul 19 with 6950 viewsBoston

Worst film you've ever seen. on 01:09 - Jul 19 by SydneyRs

When my kids were younger, we took them to a lot of those animated movies. Some were very good (e.g. Monsters Inc, Inside Out), some average, some overrated (Finding Nemo) and a few quite poor/boring and an opportunity for a snooze.

Without doubt the worst was a Yogi Bear movie that came out in 2010, abysmal. Even the normally easy to please kids thought it was crap.

But..Toy Story was brilliant. Who couldn't love Woody or Budd Lightbeer?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 01:56 - Jul 19 with 6915 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I watch a lot of movies and am generally cut from a different cloth from other millennial movie-goers, meaning I find most of the Marvel movies to be completely algorithmic and quite boring.

That said, the fiancee and I alternated movies and shows during lockdown in 2020 2021. I introduced her to the The Wire, she introduced me to Sex and the City. Decent show, but Sex and the City 2... possibly the worst movie to ever get green-lit.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 02:59 - Jul 19 with 6897 viewsSydneyRs

Worst film you've ever seen. on 01:56 - Jul 19 by EmpireStateRanger

I watch a lot of movies and am generally cut from a different cloth from other millennial movie-goers, meaning I find most of the Marvel movies to be completely algorithmic and quite boring.

That said, the fiancee and I alternated movies and shows during lockdown in 2020 2021. I introduced her to the The Wire, she introduced me to Sex and the City. Decent show, but Sex and the City 2... possibly the worst movie to ever get green-lit.

Well she comfortably got the better deal there! The Wire is the best ever for me, far better than the likes of Sopranos, Breaking Bad which are usually in the best TV show ever conversation. Not that they aren't very good shows, just that The Wire is on another level IMHO.

My wife was a big fan of the original SATC show. The movies were terrible and the recent series with them older was also abysmal. The Mrs tried to like it but just couldn't as it was so bad.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst film you've ever seen. on 04:16 - Jul 19 with 6864 viewsMatch82

Worst film you've ever seen. on 02:59 - Jul 19 by SydneyRs

Well she comfortably got the better deal there! The Wire is the best ever for me, far better than the likes of Sopranos, Breaking Bad which are usually in the best TV show ever conversation. Not that they aren't very good shows, just that The Wire is on another level IMHO.

My wife was a big fan of the original SATC show. The movies were terrible and the recent series with them older was also abysmal. The Mrs tried to like it but just couldn't as it was so bad.

Seasons 1, 3 and 4 of the wire are exceptional. Season 2 holds it back from being best series ever for me though.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 04:43 - Jul 19 with 6839 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Charlie’s Angels - Full Throttle. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Worst film you've ever seen. on 06:10 - Jul 19 with 6793 viewsSimplyNico

LaLa Land. Total sh!t from start to finish.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 06:42 - Jul 19 with 6761 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Top Gun - a Tom Cruise film where Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise cast in the role of Tom Cruise.

Bend it like Beckham - heavily cliched as evidenced by poor defending from QPR at a set piece.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 06:55 - Jul 19 with 6748 viewsHAYESBOY

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen - 1988 - Terry Gilliam.

Usually I like Gilliam films but this turd was just awful. Probably the only film I truly hate.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Worst film you've ever seen. on 07:07 - Jul 19 with 6726 viewsnix

Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie in The Tourist. Two people with less chemistry is hard to imagine, they seemed to hate each other and the script was lame.

Also Saint Maud, a nasty art-house wannabe film about obsessive religious fervour. Looked and sounded like it was produced by a film student who'd done their dissertation on horror films and tried to cram in every cliche in the book. Predictably the critics loved it. The only film I've actually walked out of the cinema for.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 07:19 - Jul 19 with 6707 viewsBrisbaneR

Twilight - I watched the first of the series with my daughter to make sure it wasn't too scary for her. Teenage angst with fangs...I lasted about 20 minutes and had to get her mother to step in for me. Utter crap.

I cant comment on the rest of the series as I swore I would never do that to myself again.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 07:37 - Jul 19 with 6676 viewsSydneyRs

Worst film you've ever seen. on 04:16 - Jul 19 by Match82

Seasons 1, 3 and 4 of the wire are exceptional. Season 2 holds it back from being best series ever for me though.

Season 2 is definitely an outlier. The first time I watched it I hated it for the first few eps. Too different from season one and the team split up, McNulty on the boat etc. But then it got much, much better.

Genuinely think The Wire stands alone (out of shows I've seen) purely on the complexity of it all and the different perspectives it sees everything from. Showing that legit and criminal organisations are not that different to each other. and the limited choices for those born poor.

I made a point recently of watching Sopranos from the beginning as its always in the discussion. Its a great show with some brilliant characters, but I did find it got quite repetitive and lacks the nuance of something like the Wire. Possibly also why it might have more broad appeal. One violent killing or beating becomes much like another.

For another possibly controversial opinion, I reckon Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 07:44 - Jul 19 with 6660 viewsQPR_John

Worst film you've ever seen. on 06:55 - Jul 19 by HAYESBOY

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen - 1988 - Terry Gilliam.

Usually I like Gilliam films but this turd was just awful. Probably the only film I truly hate.

My choice also
Worst film you've ever seen. on 08:14 - Jul 19 with 6606 viewstoboboly

In regards to the OP wait until you see the Lake Placid sequels!

Other notable movies that are awful:

Independance day 2
Indiana Jones and the crystal skull
Any recent Jurassic park
Any recent Star Wars (except rogue one)
The eternals

Special mention for Lars von triers 'antichist' which i only went to see because odeon said if you like The Omen you will love this. I. Did. Not.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 08:30 - Jul 19 with 6574 viewsMetallica_Hoop

At the Cinema the Batman with Arnie.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Worst film you've ever seen. on 08:35 - Jul 19 with 6554 viewsAntti_Heinola

Worst film you've ever seen. on 04:16 - Jul 19 by Match82

Season 2 was fantastic. Probably the best series, but sadly overlooked.

Bare bones.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 08:38 - Jul 19 with 6548 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lake Placid hardly a classic, but far from the worst. I thought it was ok at times.

The worst for me are Love Actually, the laziest, most sexist pile of cr@p it's ever been my misfortune to watch, a movie that provides a series of 'tear-jerker' cliches without ever earning a single one of them. Horrific. And of course Sex and the City 2, which really is the worst film ever made on every level imaginable.

Bare bones.

Worst film you've ever seen. on 08:42 - Jul 19 with 6538 viewshubble

Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg. Unutterable shiite.
Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:15 - Jul 19 with 6500 viewsqpr1976

The Avengers (1998), feature film of the 60’s & 70’s classic TV series.
Ralph Feinnes, Uma Thurman, Sean Connery, even Patrick McNee makes a cameo (he should stuck with Oasis videos) !
Two British Agents team up to stop Sir August de Wynter from destroying the world with a weather-changing machine. Guess we could do with him now……
Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:16 - Jul 19 with 6495 viewsbosh67

Moonfall. A production hand carrying an armful of scripts for Independence Day, Armageddon, Deep Impact, Arrival and Driving Miss Daisy trips in the corridor and drops all of them. Instead of collating them back up they decide to put them all together in any old order as one totally numb-nut script.

Sat through the thing thinking, blimey this is just the worst movie ever made. The most expensive worst movie ever made. And yet... I came out from it thinking, that was so bad that it was actually good. You just marvel at its incredible rubbishness and still you think, yeah, I'd watch that again.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 9:17]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Worst film you've ever seen. on 09:28 - Jul 19 with 6454 viewsMaggsinho

Bridesmaids, Cemetary Junction, Tamara Drewe are all up there for me, but I think the Andrea Arnold direction version of Wuthering Heights wins my vote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024