Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 09:58 - Jul 28 with 4491 viewsslmrstid

Appear to be being issued from this morning.

Same as last year - digital to save to Apple Wallet/Google Pay - except GooglePay has now changed to an app just called "Wallet" so mine is now saved in there. I've just had to talk my Dad through getting it on. He'd just about got used to GooglePay last year but the app changing name was enough to confuse him again.

Hopefully the turnstile issues will be minimal/non-existent this year! It seemed largely resolved after the first few games.
Season Tickets on 10:17 - Jul 28 with 4411 viewsterryb

I received mine in a email yesterday afternoon & I also received the google wallet update yesterday morning. In both instances I just had to click once & all was completed & google pay changed to google wallet on my phone.

As a 70 year old, I was astonished how quick & easy this was. I shouldn't have been as I've used computers for most of my working life (including as a programmer in the early '70's).

Personally, I found that entry to the ground last season was the easiest & fastest I've ever known. Apart from the Millwall game!
Season Tickets on 10:18 - Jul 28 with 4410 viewsQPR_Hibs

Got my email yesterday and added it to Google wallet with no issues. Had to manually delete last year's ticket from the wallet.
The ticket also appears on my QPR app on a game by game basis (so Middlesboro ticket is showing there but nothing else yet) so that is a back up option too.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Season Tickets on 10:59 - Jul 28 with 4315 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Good to know about the wallet thing as I noticed that yesterday and thought I might have added it by accident!
Season Tickets on 11:20 - Jul 28 with 4259 viewskingsburyR

Good old ST card for me.

Not a big fan of keeping everything on my phone!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season Tickets on 11:29 - Jul 28 with 4240 viewsPikey

ST card for me too, worked well last year
Season Tickets on 11:36 - Jul 28 with 4207 viewsqprxtc

Card for me too. My phone is not my life.

Although I thought the old card was being automatically updated for this season. Apparently not.

Now, I have to watch the post every day, wondering’ and a pondering’.
Season Tickets on 12:52 - Jul 28 with 4067 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I used card last year but I’m not sure whether I did it on this years renewal or not.

Last season I also printed off the barcode and kept it in my (physical) wallet as back up, which seemed to work ok.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Season Tickets on 13:34 - Jul 28 with 3955 viewsPinnerPaul

As per my other email, if you have changed price brackets (or even if you haven't tbh) I would check that the club know you are a non digital ST holder and that your card will work.

I've become old this season so was told I need a new card and that as it probably will NOT arrive by next Saturday, they would send me a paper ticket, which tbf, arrrived 2 days later.

When I renewed my ST in person I did tell the guy that I was non digital and he scribbled my client number down on a piece of paper, I suspect that was one non digital method that hasn't worked!
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 17:37 - Jul 28 with 3706 viewsfrancisbowles

I'm non digital and was a senior last season as well. I've emailed the club today to check whether I'm expecting a new card or not and they have replied that my season card that I already have has been reactivated.
Season Tickets on 19:00 - Jul 28 with 3634 viewsstevec

Managed to get ST onto my digital wallet. Now all I have to do is remember where I put it.
Season Tickets on 20:04 - Jul 28 with 3570 viewstoboboly

Season Tickets on 11:36 - Jul 28 by qprxtc

Although I thought the old card was being automatically updated for this season. Apparently not.

I emailed the club and they said that last seasons card was reactivated for this season?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season Tickets on 20:21 - Jul 28 with 3547 viewseastside_r

Yeah mine arrived yesterday. Luckily already had my ‘Wallet’ rant about the Palace game.

Club were kind enough to send me a ticket for Charlton as well, so yay.
Season Tickets on 08:15 - Jul 29 with 3388 viewsEsox_Lucius

Season Tickets on 11:36 - Jul 28 by qprxtc

Box office have informed me to use my card from last year as it has been activated.

The grass is always greener.

Season Tickets on 11:05 - Jul 29 with 3297 viewsenfieldargh

What happens if you phone packs up or you run out of battery just before going in?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Season Tickets on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 3185 viewsStratfordBoy

Hooray, I just qualified for the oldie season ticket this year by a hairs' breadth so that's £200 in my pocket rather than the club's. I'm kind of challenged - same idiot (me) sitting in the same seat watching the same number of games but for less money. Under the current circumstances I'll suck it up, after all I lost count how much the club made from me over the years. I still retain my card & the box office said it would work for next season. Not that I can't get it on my phone, I'm not a Luddite, just that I don't want to because my life doesn't rotate around it!
Season Tickets on 16:42 - Jul 29 with 3125 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets on 16:15 - Jul 29 by StratfordBoy

Hooray, I just qualified for the oldie season ticket this year by a hairs' breadth so that's £200 in my pocket rather than the club's. I'm kind of challenged - same idiot (me) sitting in the same seat watching the same number of games but for less money. Under the current circumstances I'll suck it up, after all I lost count how much the club made from me over the years. I still retain my card & the box office said it would work for next season. Not that I can't get it on my phone, I'm not a Luddite, just that I don't want to because my life doesn't rotate around it!

Welcome to the old gits club.At least now we can still moan,but for less money than before.I’m sure PinnerPaul said that you’d receive a new card if you’ve changed price bracket,so it might be worth having a fully charged phone for the Boro game just in case.
Season Tickets on 13:32 - Jul 30 with 2912 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Tickets on 16:42 - Jul 29 by stowmarketrange

Welcome to the old gits club.At least now we can still moan,but for less money than before.I’m sure PinnerPaul said that you’d receive a new card if you’ve changed price bracket,so it might be worth having a fully charged phone for the Boro game just in case.

Indeed - I'm taking my paper ticket, my old card and, if it arrives, my new card with me next week!
Season Tickets on 14:06 - Jul 30 with 2847 viewsTacticalR

Season Tickets on 10:17 - Jul 28 by terryb

I received mine in a email yesterday afternoon & I also received the google wallet update yesterday morning. In both instances I just had to click once & all was completed & google pay changed to google wallet on my phone.

As a 70 year old, I was astonished how quick & easy this was. I shouldn't have been as I've used computers for most of my working life (including as a programmer in the early '70's).

Personally, I found that entry to the ground last season was the easiest & fastest I've ever known. Apart from the Millwall game!

terryb, what programming language were you using in the early 70s?

Air hostess clique

Season Tickets on 14:11 - Jul 30 with 2836 viewsconnell10

Season Tickets on 14:06 - Jul 30 by TacticalR

Dalek....🤷‍♂️

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Tickets on 15:49 - Jul 30 with 2782 viewsBucksRanger

Cobol?
Season Tickets on 17:57 - Jul 30 with 2715 viewslondonscottish

Season Tickets on 19:00 - Jul 28 by stevec

Managed to get ST onto my digital wallet. Now all I have to do is remember where I put it.

I put mine in my Google wallet. And put my Google wallet on my home screen.

Will no doubt leave my phone down the back of thd sofa.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Season Tickets on 09:37 - Aug 2 with 2534 viewsdannyblue

For some reason this was fiddly for me. I have an iphone and clicking add to wallet from their season ticket email didn't work.

The work around for me, if anyone has the same problem was:
Click the link on my laptop.
This offered to download a file, which I did.
I airdropped that file to my phone.
Season ticket appeared in the wallet.
Season Tickets on 09:54 - Aug 2 with 2499 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Season Tickets on 17:57 - Jul 30 by londonscottish

I put mine in my Google wallet. And put my Google wallet on my home screen.

Will no doubt leave my phone down the back of thd sofa.

Another option is to save the season ticket to “Google Drive”.

In there you can “make available offline”. Which sounds like a good idea.

You can also “Add to Home screen” where you place an icon on your home screen and it opens the season ticket directly.

That’s what I do with most eTickets and works well.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Season Tickets on 09:57 - Aug 2 with 2497 viewsterryb

A language that soon became obsolete Tactical, NCR NEAT 3.

I had to attend a 3/4 week programming course at Greenford in summer 1972. Most of the course members came from two companies in Leeds & took the piss out of me for going to Swindon Rangers for the first league match of the season. They were quiet on the following Monday as they had lost 4-0!

I have to admit that I was fairly hopeless as a programmer!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 9:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024