Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview 15:48 - Jul 28 with 2252 viewsNorthernr

Always a fun oppo interview with Ian from Blackburn...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58073

This post has been edited by an administrator
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 17:03 - Jul 28 with 2015 viewsVancouverHoop

Honest and amusing. Doubt there'll be a better oppo interview all season.
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 17:10 - Jul 28 with 1999 viewstraininvain

Fancied us until I saw their strikers and remembered ours. Hope Dykes and Bonne prove me wrong but I think that’s going to be the difference on Saturday.
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 17:11 - Jul 28 with 1995 viewsNorthernr

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 17:10 - Jul 28 by traininvain

Fancied us until I saw their strikers and remembered ours. Hope Dykes and Bonne prove me wrong but I think that’s going to be the difference on Saturday.

This is the biggest thing I'm worried about as well. I'm scarred by us trying to start 2020/21 with those two and what happened. We had Bright then as well remember.
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 1918 viewsqpr1976

Is their transfer dealings for real ?

7 Out, 2 In
ALL Double Barrelled !?!?!

Weird.
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 18:06 - Jul 28 with 1846 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 17:11 - Jul 28 by Northernr

This is the biggest thing I'm worried about as well. I'm scarred by us trying to start 2020/21 with those two and what happened. We had Bright then as well remember.

I haven't seen any of the pre-season games - are we crossing it more? I think either of those players will score with decent service from the flanks. I'm sure we will get someone upfront in on loan before the window closes though.
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 18:31 - Jul 28 with 1789 viewssimmo

A big part of my own expectations for teams to do well this year is strikers, some solid teams this season but when you don't have the strikers it's hard to nick wins. Millwall a good example of that.

If Blackburn can keep Brereton and Gallagher and keep them fit all season, they'll be good. Expect a tough one Saturday but think we'll do well to keep them out. Score draw.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 20:46 - Jul 28 with 1576 viewsVancouverHoop

Armstrong's in the squad. Seems likely he'll get some minutes now there are more subs.
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 21:56 - Jul 28 with 1431 viewsqueensparker

There’s no way we’ll finish the transfer window with Bonne and Dykes up front. Patience brethren
Login to get fewer ads

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 22:02 - Jul 28 with 1417 viewsdmm

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 21:56 - Jul 28 by queensparker

There’s no way we’ll finish the transfer window with Bonne and Dykes up front. Patience brethren

Yep

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 22:33 - Jul 28 with 1349 viewskensalriser

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 17:44 - Jul 28 by qpr1976

Is their transfer dealings for real ?

7 Out, 2 In
ALL Double Barrelled !?!?!

Weird.

Look at those names more carefully...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 22:43 - Jul 28 with 1329 viewsqueensparker

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 22:02 - Jul 28 by dmm

Yep

Watching that you have to say Bonne’s marked his card in a bad way. No mention and lots of talk of moving someone on
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 00:21 - Jul 29 with 1211 viewsed_83

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 22:02 - Jul 28 by dmm

Yep

In relation to what Clive said about his fear of starting the season with Dykes and Bonne, I am mildly reassured here by Beale understanding that Dykes hasn’t had the service he needs, and that he can do a lot better if we give him more crosses to work with. Have to wait and see what happens, but that’s the sort of talk you’d want to hear if he’s to improve on his time here so far.
Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 10:24 - Jul 29 with 943 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Rovers and Rangers continue in mirror image — Interview on 22:43 - Jul 28 by queensparker

Watching that you have to say Bonne’s marked his card in a bad way. No mention and lots of talk of moving someone on

I noticed the same. I know at this time of year and in general people place more emphasis on words spoken but i think MB was telling in his comments and the interviewer tried to push him on it.

Do you think Bonne has said he wants to leave or had a bust up with MB?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024