Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag 19:41 - Jul 31 with 21996 viewsenfieldargh

holding a qpr flag in the interview

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:50 - Jul 31 with 11105 viewsdavman

Yep. Ex QPR ladies; from West London in a family of Rs - carrying the flag with her at a time like this! Get her on the QPR Pod!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:57 - Jul 31 with 11002 viewsvanrrrr

Legend!
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:59 - Jul 31 with 10973 viewsRangersw12

Hope to see her on the pitch at HT in the near future showing off the winners medal
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:00 - Jul 31 with 10945 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I thought that when I saw the Rangers but the flag went out of view.

Quality.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:08 - Jul 31 with 10837 viewsMick_S

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:57 - Jul 31 by vanrrrr

Legend!

Beautiful

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:12 - Jul 31 with 10786 viewsNorthantsHoop

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:00 - Jul 31 by Metallica_Hoop

Quality.

Super stuff.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:34 - Jul 31 with 10514 viewsvanrrrr

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:36 - Jul 31 with 10507 viewsE17hoop

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:50 - Jul 31 by davman

Yep. Ex QPR ladies; from West London in a family of Rs - carrying the flag with her at a time like this! Get her on the QPR Pod!

From her Instagram.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:59 - Jul 31 with 10178 viewsNed_Kennedys

She’s Just been on Talksport and called it her Bobby Zamora moment 😊
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 21:04 - Jul 31 with 10139 viewsstrikerace

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:59 - Jul 31 by Ned_Kennedys

She’s Just been on Talksport and called it her Bobby Zamora moment 😊

Zamora!

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 22:15 - Jul 31 with 9638 viewsconnell10

Love it !!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 22:26 - Jul 31 with 9547 viewsHanwellHoop

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 19:50 - Jul 31 by davman

She's from Hanwell and went to Elthorne Park high school.
Great to see a Rangers player and fan score the winner in the European final.
U R's!
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 01:41 - Aug 1 with 8968 viewsBoston

Off topic Hanwell Q...George Bone, long gone / dead?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 06:44 - Aug 1 with 8695 viewsozranger

Not that it will happen, but would it not be great to bring Chloe out at half time at LR on Saturday for an on-pitch interview.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 06:50 - Aug 1 with 8661 viewsHAYESBOY

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 06:44 - Aug 1 by ozranger

Not that it will happen, but would it not be great to bring Chloe out at half time at LR on Saturday for an on-pitch interview.

Guessing she might be off on hols while she can. Think they mentioned she only gets two weeks off before back to City for pre-season.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 6:50]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 06:53 - Aug 1 with 8649 viewslightwaterhoop

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 01:41 - Aug 1 by Boston

Off topic Hanwell Q...George Bone, long gone / dead?

I think he's still with us,the studio is still there.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 07:46 - Aug 1 with 8453 viewsAustrianHoop

Congratulations, really enjoyed that and a staunch QPR supporter scoring the winning goal was wonderful. The Lionessess are playing here in Austria on September 3rd,probably their first game after this triumph. It is a World Cup qualifier, but both teams are through already... Anyone considering to come over? I will be there, probably wearing my QPR shirt..
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 08:21 - Aug 1 with 8298 viewsstowmarketrange

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 07:46 - Aug 1 by AustrianHoop

Congratulations, really enjoyed that and a staunch QPR supporter scoring the winning goal was wonderful. The Lionessess are playing here in Austria on September 3rd,probably their first game after this triumph. It is a World Cup qualifier, but both teams are through already... Anyone considering to come over? I will be there, probably wearing my QPR shirt..

I thoroughly enjoyed a few days in Vienna on the preseason tour in 2019 and I love to go back again one day,but unfortunately I’m working that weekend.
I met a few Austrian fans at the first game at old Trafford and they were a pleasant bunch and very gracious in defeat.
Best of luck in the World Cup finals.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 09:56 - Aug 1 with 7833 viewsSonofpugwash

We let her go??

Les out!

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag (n/t) on 11:42 - Aug 1 with 7494 viewsMiss_Terraces

[Post edited 1 Aug 2022 11:43]

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:05 - Aug 1 with 7377 viewsTacticalR

It wasn't widely noticed at the time (2013), but one of the earliest failures of the Fernandes regime was the failure to get in a bid for the QPR women's team to join the Women's Super League:

Club confirm u-turn on Ladies Women’s Super League bid
http://www.qpr1st.com/news/club-confirm-u-turn-on-ladies-womens-super-league-bid

Air hostess clique

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:13 - Aug 1 with 7323 viewsstanistheman

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 20:00 - Jul 31 by Metallica_Hoop

Quality.

Me too, I was hoping to get a better view of it but she didn't come back on screen with it.

Well done to her and the rest of the team for winning the Euros.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:20 - Aug 1 with 7283 viewsAustrianHoop

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 08:21 - Aug 1 by stowmarketrange

I thoroughly enjoyed a few days in Vienna on the preseason tour in 2019 and I love to go back again one day,but unfortunately I’m working that weekend.
I met a few Austrian fans at the first game at old Trafford and they were a pleasant bunch and very gracious in defeat.
Best of luck in the World Cup finals.

I was at the Austria Vienna game too and in the Flanagans Pub in the City center afterwards, quite a few R's were there...
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:34 - Aug 1 with 7214 viewsJuzzie

People (i.e. corporate companies) and going to be treading over their granny's to get on the bandwagon after yesterday.

Alex Scott said there were clubs who showed no interest back in 2018 when asked if they would like to host games for this tournament. I think anyone who showed no interest back then should be 'politely' refused if they now approach the FA for involvement.
Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:51 - Aug 1 with 7147 viewsslmrstid

Chloe Kelly scores the winner then holds a qpr flag on 12:34 - Aug 1 by Juzzie

People (i.e. corporate companies) and going to be treading over their granny's to get on the bandwagon after yesterday.

Alex Scott said there were clubs who showed no interest back in 2018 when asked if they would like to host games for this tournament. I think anyone who showed no interest back then should be 'politely' refused if they now approach the FA for involvement.

It would be interesting to know who turned it down. A bit of a gripe of me & my wife's was that there werent any games in the Midlands - the closest for us was either Sheffield or Milton Keynes, both of which aren't insignificant distances.

No games in the Birmingham area makes sense with the clash with the Commonwealth Games (and Coventry was being used for CWG rugby too) - but no Leicester, Nottingham, Derby etc...disappointing. So that could explain it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024