Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How’s the hangover? Preview 19:33 - Aug 5 with 2981 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58139
How’s the hangover? Preview on 21:33 - Aug 5 with 2611 viewsBurnleyhoop

As painful as that was to read , I can’t disagree with any of it,
I do believe however, we are 4 or 5 weeks away from seeing what Beale and this team are actually capable of. I’m sure there is much better to come.
I was at Blackburn last week and will be at Loftus road tomorrow for the first time in 10 years, so hoping for a better performance. If Willock and Richards get the nod, it surely can’t be any worse.
How’s the hangover? Preview on 22:10 - Aug 5 with 2504 viewsmonners1969

I think we’re gunna win tomorrow- dykes with the opener - but then I’m still in Portugal and at the end of a 2 week Drinking and eating fest
How’s the hangover? Preview on 22:24 - Aug 5 with 2447 viewsqprd

Spot on mate

It has been a struggle since the 4-0 win against reading in January

I’m Going tomorrow but it honestly feels like a chore rather than something I’m keen on doing.. which is pretty sad considering it’s the first match of the season

Agreed with your comments at the end about having one moment turn this around… I felt that’s what was missing in the second half rut- how the f*** did we go 3 months without one lucky break, whether it be a flukey goal, a wondergoal, a bad refereeing decision that went in our favour etc… surely at some point we’re due for a bit of luck
How’s the hangover? Preview on 22:35 - Aug 5 with 2412 viewsVancouverHoop

I agree the short off-season, following our dire second-half, has contributed to the pervasive air of gloom. As supporters we've got to put that behind us though, just like the players. With Willock and maybe Amos back in the team I'm downing my optimism pills tomorrow morning.
How’s the hangover? Preview on 23:00 - Aug 5 with 2372 viewskropotkin41

It's not as if I was optimistic about this season, and this was the most downbeat, not to say depressing preview I recall reading here, but what's really got me is how rough Beale already looks in his video interviews. He looks like a politician who knows he's done for, there's no talking his way out of the latest f*ck up; or a man on the run, or someone in a Netflix thing about to get brutally murdered by the cartel and buried in the woods. And he's only been in charge five minutes. Maybe he's a great coach with a tragic inability to read all the signs that should have told him to run a mile when offered the job.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

How’s the hangover? Preview on 03:37 - Aug 6 with 2115 viewsozexile

Good write up Clive and again I can't disagree with any of it. The thing that concerns me with our team is there's no character. No one is prepared to take the fight to the opposition. Everything is so safe, pass sideways, pass back. As you say we need someone to throw a tackle in, run that extra bit harder. We need someone like Mackie who's not gonna go down without a fight and carry the team with him.
How’s the hangover? Preview on 09:43 - Aug 6 with 1759 viewsenfieldargh

The moment I saw a slow sideways pass along the back I suddenly had a feels no of bleakness cast over me.

Then Johnson starts misplacing passes.

If Lyndon came round my house my dogs would be peeing up his leg, they do like a lamp post.

Come on Rangers help lift the gloom and the Rangers fans will get right behind from all two and a half sides of the ground

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

How’s the hangover? Preview on 09:49 - Aug 6 with 1748 viewsPinnerPaul

A little mitigation for the club, Boro have just announced that their new away kits will not be available to buy on launch day, 11th August, due to "global supply issues"
Login to get fewer ads

How’s the hangover? Preview on 09:55 - Aug 6 with 1733 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How’s the hangover? Preview on 09:49 - Aug 6 by PinnerPaul

A little mitigation for the club, Boro have just announced that their new away kits will not be available to buy on launch day, 11th August, due to "global supply issues"

Important info.
I think most people know and acknowledge that, to be fair, but important all the same.

Besides, this is Errea's job. And it's not as if we're dealing with a tin-pot company here.
I can't see any blame on the club's side on this particular issue.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How’s the hangover? Preview on 10:02 - Aug 6 with 1714 viewsenfieldargh

How’s the hangover? Preview on 09:55 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Important info.
I think most people know and acknowledge that, to be fair, but important all the same.

Besides, this is Errea's job. And it's not as if we're dealing with a tin-pot company here.
I can't see any blame on the club's side on this particular issue.

Having to deal with Asia more so China its a f’ing nightmare to get goods into the uk.

What was once a 4/5 month turn around from order conception to arriving in uk is now close on 10 months so trying to keep up on trends is nigh on impossible.

The Chinese ability to cock up is even more prevalent than ever. Getting sick of very sorry we will take more care next time....knuts

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

How’s the hangover? Preview on 10:34 - Aug 6 with 1618 viewstoboboly

Feel your pain Norf, feeling rather lackadaisical about the season myself and I don't put in half the effort that you do.

The meh pre-season didn't help to galvanise anyone and the poor comms/planning over the last few months gets everybody's back up.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

How’s the hangover? Preview on 11:18 - Aug 6 with 1513 viewsEastR

I made a post on the transfers thread yesterday which was admittedly not hugely positive. But what I forgot to add at the end of it was that I'll be there today fully supporting the team and the manager, as usual. Because that's what we do. Uuurrs!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

How’s the hangover? Preview on 11:54 - Aug 6 with 1430 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Spotted a bit of artistic licence in there.

Before last Saturday you were saying on here what a tough start we had with our first three fixtures, yet in this piece you say we won't many easier places to go than Blackburn!

I forgive you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024