Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilder 17:30 - Aug 7 with 7254 viewsboysfromthebush

Deluded idiot. Going full Warnock and blaming the ref...

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/2022/august/06/chris-wilder-post-match-reaction---qpr
Wilder on 17:38 - Aug 7 with 4778 viewsToast_R

He's a dick when it starts going wrong isn't he?
Their new Goalkeeper was absolute shite and makes Lumley look decent. The second goal was Rob Green against West Brom that time. Far too soft. He almost gifted us a fourth right after it went 3-2, Chair should have finished that.
Wilder on 17:43 - Aug 7 with 4730 viewsDannyPaddox

Wilder’s gone down a lot in my estimation. Loved him in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.
Wilder on 17:44 - Aug 7 with 4724 viewsterryb

Looking at the highlights it looked like a 'boro defender was pulling Dickie back & then pushed him into the minimalcontact with the goalkeeper.

Thankfully the referee played advantage & awarded the goal rather than a penalty!
Wilder on 17:46 - Aug 7 with 4720 viewseasthertsr

There's nothing better than a deluded, beaten, bitter manager blaming everything apart from the shortcomings of his team's performance. That interview was an absolute classic of this, his defence was shambolic in the first half, how about mentioning the way him and his coaching staff set them up?
Wilder on 17:51 - Aug 7 with 4687 viewsDannytheR

Lot of pressure on him to deliver this season. Sheff Utd were always an underdog story. Middlesboro really aren't.

But yes, he's also a bit of a dick.
Wilder on 18:15 - Aug 7 with 4566 viewsQPRSteve

He has one thing going for him - he's not Nathan Jones.
Wilder on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 4459 viewsAntti_Heinola

Absolutely deluded.
Complaining about Jones who was seriously lucky to be on the pitch at the end, certainly should have been booked for clattering Chair in one of the most obvious yellows of all time. And there's no foul on the keeper. He is absolutely deluded if he thinks there's a foul there. He talks about it being a penalty because the fans appealed for it (!) - he should look at his own team, not one of which appealed for the foul - that tells you everything.

Bare bones.

Wilder on 18:54 - Aug 7 with 4420 viewsdaveB

he was crying about wanting more money to spend as well.
A really good manager but seemed to talk some nonsence last night
Login to get fewer ads

Wilder on 19:00 - Aug 7 with 4381 viewsBlackCrowe

Utter Warnock (excpet when he was with us obvs) dribble. They are faves for Automatic this season and based on yesterday looked a bit average with a couple of really strong players but no backbone.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Wilder on 19:24 - Aug 7 with 4270 viewsgolborne

Wilder on 19:00 - Aug 7 by BlackCrowe

Utter Warnock (excpet when he was with us obvs) dribble. They are faves for Automatic this season and based on yesterday looked a bit average with a couple of really strong players but no backbone.

“Kin northern monkeys”

Just like warnock (when able to build his own team, but couldn’t with us) wants to play
Ankle biting football, lowest form for me, and then moans when they get a physical decision
Against them
He’s a next Tuesday, and whilst I’m no fan of Sheff utd, they knew his game was up.

Must be the weather up there that makes them love a whine. Bet they weren’t whining when industry was good and they had the best teams in the land…bored of pathetic northerners, who would piss their pants if they had to deal with the underground every morning on the way to work.
Get the feeling I won’t be selling up and living a financially stable retirement in the north in the years to come..
Wilder on 19:35 - Aug 7 with 4229 viewsHoopstar

He does love a moan but to be fair to him he did criticise his own team - their defending in that first forty minutes was a thing of beauty from our perspective.

Kinda manager when things are going wrong is just going to dig a hole for himself with fans and managers
Wilder on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 4219 viewsbosh67

His complaint about the goalkeeper being pushed for the first one only has validity if he was pushed by a ghost, because there was no one within 5 feet of him???

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wilder on 20:55 - Aug 7 with 4011 viewskensalriser

Genuinely made me laugh. athough I got bored long before the end. Another one for setting to Parklife, I think. Love the comedy cameo from the fat bloke on the left.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wilder on 21:19 - Aug 7 with 3924 viewsdavman

Wilder on 19:36 - Aug 7 by bosh67

His complaint about the goalkeeper being pushed for the first one only has validity if he was pushed by a ghost, because there was no one within 5 feet of him???

He was pushed (by Dickie), but as posted above, Dickie was in a wrestling match, so the 'Boro defender pushed Dickie on to Stefan.

We caught some luck there (for a change).

Jones surprised me as he was way below his normal standard. but Dijksteel was a liability and got hooked at half time - he was woeful.

Wilder has never really known failure and I suspect that this outburst was just the tip of his bitterness. Expect a full on Nathan Jones meltdown later this season if they fall away from the top 6...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Wilder on 21:21 - Aug 7 with 3905 viewsessextaxiboy

That interview was verging on Ollie levels of randomness .
Wilder on 21:21 - Aug 7 with 3893 viewsBrianMcCarthy

From the sound of that he gave them a dressing-down on the pitch, Phil Jones-style?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wilder on 21:26 - Aug 7 with 3885 viewsessextaxiboy

Wilder on 21:21 - Aug 7 by BrianMcCarthy

From the sound of that he gave them a dressing-down on the pitch, Phil Jones-style?

He ripped into them at HT by all accounts , sent them out 3 or 4 mins early then followed them out and gave them a second go in huddle .

To be fair though he did get a reaction of sorts ,
Wilder on 21:40 - Aug 7 with 3803 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wilder on 21:26 - Aug 7 by essextaxiboy

He ripped into them at HT by all accounts , sent them out 3 or 4 mins early then followed them out and gave them a second go in huddle .

Ya, he did.
Not afraid to haul lads off either.

I thought the interview was funny, and meant for the Boro fans. All politics is local.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wilder on 21:50 - Aug 7 with 3754 viewsMaggsinho

Wilder on 21:19 - Aug 7 by davman

He was pushed (by Dickie), but as posted above, Dickie was in a wrestling match, so the 'Boro defender pushed Dickie on to Stefan.

We caught some luck there (for a change).

Jones surprised me as he was way below his normal standard. but Dijksteel was a liability and got hooked at half time - he was woeful.

Wilder has never really known failure and I suspect that this outburst was just the tip of his bitterness. Expect a full on Nathan Jones meltdown later this season if they fall away from the top 6...

Didn’t seem happy with Dijksteel at all, ‘no wonder he’s only got one booking in two years’
Wilder on 21:51 - Aug 7 with 3745 viewsWatfordR

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but Dykes nearly had his head removed in scoring his goal. Didn't spot it at the time, but have a look at the footage on Sky. Their defender put his elbow right through the back of Dykes head fractionally after Dykes made contact with the ball.

Cowardly stuff that would be assault anywhere but on a football pitch.
Wilder on 21:56 - Aug 7 with 3722 viewscharmr

Chloe, Bowles stand opening, LR jumping. That was a stiff test for an opposition team and for a mangaer to manage his team in those circumstances. It showed as Boro never got going in the first half.

2nd half got his team back in it, on the pitch with his team and a lot better focused. Took the game to us and nearly earned a point at least. I think some credit should be thrown his way. Boro,s players should be stronger mentally for having that experience Saturday and Wilder will be reinforcing and uniting his team with it. Very probable some of his players had not experienced a pre match and 45 mins like that before.

A lot on here thought the ref had a poor game so did the losing teams manager.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 22:11]
Wilder on 22:06 - Aug 7 with 3644 viewsozranger

Taking this from a different angle... Surely the EFL/FA/whomever has to take action as you cannot opening attack the officials like that. I'd be asking the EFL what penalty will be imposed on Wilder for this outburst. Otherwise, it is now open slather without penalty.
Wilder on 22:20 - Aug 7 with 3576 viewsLogman

Wilder on 21:56 - Aug 7 by charmr

Chloe, Bowles stand opening, LR jumping. That was a stiff test for an opposition team and for a mangaer to manage his team in those circumstances. It showed as Boro never got going in the first half.

2nd half got his team back in it, on the pitch with his team and a lot better focused. Took the game to us and nearly earned a point at least. I think some credit should be thrown his way. Boro,s players should be stronger mentally for having that experience Saturday and Wilder will be reinforcing and uniting his team with it. Very probable some of his players had not experienced a pre match and 45 mins like that before.

A lot on here thought the ref had a poor game so did the losing teams manager.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 22:11]

Not sure I agree. Pressure was on us with all the hype we created before the game and at half-time. Oh, I forgot the ref allowed the Jimmy Dunne goal. Further ammunition to my previous post that he had a decent game. Re Wilder, he is quite limited tactically. Game plan seems to revolve around plugging away in the hope that they can get an overload. Didn't see too much imagination. I think we are going to be up against several teams who will employ similar tactics. Its about being highly organised at the back and cutting out the deadly balls. If we can defend like we did on Saturday, even if it means defending deep, then it will be a huge coup.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 22:22]
Wilder on 22:24 - Aug 7 with 3541 viewsLblock

Wilder on 17:43 - Aug 7 by DannyPaddox

Wilder’s gone down a lot in my estimation. Loved him in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

Fookin Wonka

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Wilder on 22:25 - Aug 7 with 3545 viewskensalriser

Wilder on 21:26 - Aug 7 by essextaxiboy

He did, I can't have been alone in thinking we were going to draw at best after their second.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024