Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report 18:42 - Aug 10 with 3706 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58201
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 20:23 - Aug 10 with 3341 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hard for anyone to argue with any of that. Accurate and fair.

Thanks as ever, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 21:28 - Aug 10 with 3139 viewsManinBlack

Yes an accurate assessment in the report and by the manager too. It appears Mr Beale can't understand that performance but if he has watched us in the cups and away in London derbies this has been the norm for far too many years.

I think we lost at the Valley twice in recent seasons when Charlton got relegated each time. No matter how much they struggle we manage to look even worse when we go there.

Somehow the manager has to get more from them away as both games on our travels have been timid. How we change our cup tie and London derby woes is a big challenge as we never look up for them.
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 21:52 - Aug 10 with 3066 viewslarsricchi

"A daft attempt at a shot from ridiculous range in the second half sailed so farcically high and wide that I wondered if he'd sportingly kicked the thing out for the Charlton lad feigning injury in back play."

I had the same thought, Clive -- "What a good sport you are, young Chair!" -- as I watched the ball sail away bravely to undiscovered lands.

Cheers.
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 21:52 - Aug 10 with 3055 viewsMyke

Cheers Clive. I wonder would Shodipo at left back be a better option on Saturday? His speed might keep him out of bother and he would get forward to greater effect than Niko
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 21:53 - Aug 10 with 3032 viewsswitchingcode

I’ve heard they have welded the manhole covers in north London so no excuses so get on that train.
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:05 - Aug 10 with 2927 viewsstainrods_elbow

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 21:52 - Aug 10 by Myke

Cheers Clive. I wonder would Shodipo at left back be a better option on Saturday? His speed might keep him out of bother and he would get forward to greater effect than Niko

He's a winger!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:05 - Aug 10 with 2953 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

What exactly are the club’s obligations in terms of entering cup competitions and the players it can select to play? I.e. to what extent does the club have to bother?

Phil_i_P

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:36 - Aug 10 with 2844 viewsMyke

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:05 - Aug 10 by stainrods_elbow

He's a winger!

So no winger has been converted into a fb or vice versa in the history of the game ever
Login to get fewer ads

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:43 - Aug 10 with 2825 viewsBurnleyhoop

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:36 - Aug 10 by Myke

So no winger has been converted into a fb or vice versa in the history of the game ever

Is Clarke Salter available yet?

What curse has struck him down so soon into the season?
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:49 - Aug 10 with 2812 viewsdaveB

missed out on Walsall away which would have been a new ground for me
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 01:01 - Aug 11 with 2619 viewsLythamR

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:36 - Aug 10 by Myke

I reckon Shodipo has more chance of becoming Pope than making a decent LB
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 01:37 - Aug 11 with 2588 viewsVancouverHoop

Well, Pope John-Paul II was a seriously good player by all accounts, so there is a precedent.
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 01:47 - Aug 11 with 2582 viewsCLAREMAN1995

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:49 - Aug 10 by daveB

Every year when we lose early in cup competitions ( last year we got screwed of course ) I am always frustrated when I see the teams we miss out on .Arsenal, Manchester City etc it would be nice to have a deep run for once and meet a big payday .
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 07:31 - Aug 11 with 2381 viewsNorthernr

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:49 - Aug 10 by daveB

Last time I went there was the Stuart Wardley season and Nothing's Gonna Stop Us by Starship was the run out music.
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 09:57 - Aug 11 with 2114 viewsLythamR

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 07:31 - Aug 11 by Northernr

Last time I went there was the Stuart Wardley season and Nothing's Gonna Stop Us by Starship was the run out music.

£3 for a sit down steak pie and chips and a pint in their social club, lovely set of fans as well, almost seems like another life
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 12:05 - Aug 11 with 1919 viewsgazza1

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 21:52 - Aug 10 by Myke

Proper ludicrous suggestion!!!!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 12:07]
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 13:51 - Aug 11 with 1762 viewsMyke

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 12:05 - Aug 11 by gazza1

Proper ludicrous suggestion!!!!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 12:07]

Great to hook up with all my old buddies again - I missed you sooooo much Gazza
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 14:49 - Aug 11 with 1663 viewstoboboly

Only thing I wouldn't agree with was Attwell, was fairly useless at giving out yellows for diving, pulling shirts etc but given the game don't think it would have affected anything.

Interesting to see what comes of the Beale comments, they are quite refreshing but I wonder if they will come back to haunt us?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 14:52 - Aug 11 with 1663 viewsGroveR

Saving a Patrick Bamford penalty is something you'd expect a blind keeper to manage comfortably even without a jingle-ball so we're going to have to wind that clock a bit further back.
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 15:09 - Aug 11 with 1624 viewsCLAREMAN1995

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 14:52 - Aug 11 by GroveR

Saving a Patrick Bamford penalty is something you'd expect a blind keeper to manage comfortably even without a jingle-ball so we're going to have to wind that clock a bit further back.

Slightly off topic but I watch a lot of Leeds games with a friend who has the firestick and QPR have nobody that moves around any faster than Bamford .I never get the nasty comments on here about him he is one of the most agressive running into the box without the ball in the PL. Having horrible injury hit seasons aside that man can really play
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 17:03 - Aug 11 with 1484 viewstoboboly

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 15:09 - Aug 11 by CLAREMAN1995

Slightly off topic but I watch a lot of Leeds games with a friend who has the firestick and QPR have nobody that moves around any faster than Bamford .I never get the nasty comments on here about him he is one of the most agressive running into the box without the ball in the PL. Having horrible injury hit seasons aside that man can really play

Watch him prior to the PL and you will realise why he gets the stick he does. Even the Leeds fans wanted rid before he turned into Baggio in the PL.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 21:44 - Aug 11 with 1347 viewsDavieQPR

To put it in perspective 16 Championship sides lost. Some who went through were playing other Championship sides.
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 10:46 - Aug 12 with 1237 viewsGroveR

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 15:09 - Aug 11 by CLAREMAN1995

1) ex-Chel***
2) changed allegiance from Ireland to England
3) ex-Chel***
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:22 - Aug 12 with 1068 viewsgazza1

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 13:51 - Aug 11 by Myke

Great to hook up with all my old buddies again - I missed you sooooo much Gazza

Come on....you cant be suggesting stuff like that!!!!

A right winger who hasn't made a tackle in 20 years, kicks with his right foot, has not got a clue about a LB role and you are suggesting that we use him as a LB for a Championship match in front of near on 40,000 supporters. Not a good idea in any way, shape or form.

This is not Sunday morning at the Scrubs football!!!
New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 00:18 - Aug 13 with 998 viewsDavieQPR

New QPR manager meets old QPR cup routine — Report on 22:22 - Aug 12 by gazza1

Come on....you cant be suggesting stuff like that!!!!

A right winger who hasn't made a tackle in 20 years, kicks with his right foot, has not got a clue about a LB role and you are suggesting that we use him as a LB for a Championship match in front of near on 40,000 supporters. Not a good idea in any way, shape or form.

This is not Sunday morning at the Scrubs football!!!

Ah! But in FM22......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024