Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints 10:16 - Mar 27 with 1496 viewsdarthvader

So Conte has left or been sacked by Spurs .

Seems to happen alot after playing Saints over the years manager's, getting the boot ..or is it a coincidence?

keep the faith coyr

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 11:18 - Mar 27 with 1440 viewsdirk_doone

Managers used to get sacked if they lost to Saints but now it happens if they even draw with us.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 11:26 - Mar 27 with 1439 viewsTimSaint

My first memory of this happening was back in '86, when we stuffed Man United 4-1 at the Dell. Le Tiss came off the bench to score twice, which I think were his first goals for Saints and Ron Atkinson got the boot !!

TimSaint

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 11:47 - Mar 27 with 1421 viewssaintwizzler

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 11:26 - Mar 27 by TimSaint

My first memory of this happening was back in '86, when we stuffed Man United 4-1 at the Dell. Le Tiss came off the bench to score twice, which I think were his first goals for Saints and Ron Atkinson got the boot !!

They then employed Alex Ferguson.
The rest is history.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 12:09 - Mar 27 with 1408 viewsdarthvader

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 11:18 - Mar 27 by dirk_doone

Managers used to get sacked if they lost to Saints but now it happens if they even draw with us.

I think if i recall Was it Howard Kendall (?) got the boot from Everton after beating us but it was 'only' 1-0?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2023 12:13]

keep the faith coyr

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 12:18 - Mar 27 with 1390 viewsSteveMoron

Moyes next?
Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 12:22 - Mar 27 with 1389 viewsA1079

It's like the ultimate disgrace if you don't beat Saints. You can fail to beat anyone, but whatever you do, don't fail to beat Southampton!
Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 15:40 - Mar 27 with 1312 viewskingslandstand1

Another one gone after playing the mighty Saints on 12:18 - Mar 27 by SteveMoron

Moyes next?

One can only hope, but then again, the Hammers fans also want him gone!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024