Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs 00:48 - May 20 with 3051 viewsnumptydumpty

So

Burnley
Sheffield United
Luton / Coventry

Replaced by

Southampton
Leicester / Everton
Leeds / Forest

Reading
Blackpool
Wigan

Replaced by

Plymouth
Ipswich
Sheffield Wednesday

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 00:49 - May 20 with 3002 viewsnumptydumpty

Probably a tougher league in terms of strength

Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 01:23 - May 20 with 2926 viewsgingerranger

Surely Plymouth are one of, if not the, smallest club on that list.
Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 03:45 - May 20 with 2853 viewsnumptydumpty

It was said as the overall effect

Appreciate that

The other five, whoever they can be, are all bigger than those they are replacing.

Was just making that point !!!

Sorry should have slightly changed name of the thread !!!

Think you get the gist anyhow !!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
[Post edited 20 May 2023 3:46]

Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 06:04 - May 20 with 2786 viewsLogman

On paper it will be harder but there are quite a few so-called bigger clubs in the division who are becoming relatively smaller, such as Watford, Stoke, West Brom, Birmingham, Hull, Cardiff etc.

Also, if the smaller clubs like the Covs and Loots can make it up then there is hope for us.

It will be harder at the bottom though, I'm sure of that. I cannot see any teams doing a Wigan or Blackpool and losing week in week out next season.
[Post edited 20 May 2023 6:05]
Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 08:11 - May 20 with 2605 viewsR_from_afar

I think any Barnsley fans on here would be a) hopelessly lost and b) slightly miffed that you have assumed they will lose their play-off final against Sheffield Wednesday

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 09:33 - May 20 with 2494 viewsPaddyhoops

Expect the school end to be full then .
Some people don’t like it when we give it over to the opposition as they perceive it gives them an advantage.
I like it myself as It creates a much better atmosphere.
If we had a decent side it wouldn’t make any difference how many away fans there are.
Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 10:10 - May 20 with 2426 viewsbosh67

Very tough league next year. If we don't get an okay start it could be another very long season... he said optimistically.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 13:01 - May 20 with 2282 viewskensalriser

The Championship will be MUCH TOUGHER next year.

In fact, because the Championship has become tougher every year for the last 20 years, it is actually now much tougher than the Premier League. Man City would almost certainly struggle to make the playoffs.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 13:06 - May 20 with 2273 viewsrrrspricey

Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 13:01 - May 20 by kensalriser

The Championship will be MUCH TOUGHER next year.

In fact, because the Championship has become tougher every year for the last 20 years, it is actually now much tougher than the Premier League. Man City would almost certainly struggle to make the playoffs.

I'll have a pint of that.
Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 13:33 - May 20 with 2226 viewsDavieQPR

Although only men would agree bigger isn't always better.
Six smaller clubs replaced by six bigger clubs on 15:24 - May 21 with 1921 viewsToast_R

Leeds next season then. They are poor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024