Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wood 21:52 - Jul 10 with 1583 viewsWhiterockin

Offer incoming, I hope not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12284217/Brentford-eyeing-4m-

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Wood on 21:53 - Jul 10 with 1568 viewsFireboy2

4m? That tvvat frank can go fvck himself.
Wood on 21:57 - Jul 10 with 1547 viewsnantywatcher

I hope not, but a great career move for him working under a top class manager.
Wood on 21:57 - Jul 10 with 1544 viewsDr_Winston

After a somewhat iffy start Wood blossomed last season. Wouldn't be in any kind of rush to cash in given Piroe's likely departure and the hopeful snaffling of Grimes by Martin.

One to only consider if the offer is ridiculous, which the mooted £4m clearly isn't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wood on 22:04 - Jul 10 with 1511 viewsWhiterockin

Wood on 21:57 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

After a somewhat iffy start Wood blossomed last season. Wouldn't be in any kind of rush to cash in given Piroe's likely departure and the hopeful snaffling of Grimes by Martin.

One to only consider if the offer is ridiculous, which the mooted £4m clearly isn't.

Our best defender and an excellent prospect, definitely not one to sell short. IMO bidding starts at £10M.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Wood on 22:10 - Jul 10 with 1479 viewsDr_Winston

Wood on 22:04 - Jul 10 by Whiterockin

Our best defender and an excellent prospect, definitely not one to sell short. IMO bidding starts at £10M.

Not sure I'd say he was our best defender, but perhaps the one with the most potential.

Once we'd dispensed with Russy's version of three at the back he looked a hell of a lot more confident. Some of his ball carrying reminded me of Flores at times. Needs to work on the defensive side a bit more, but the sky is the limit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wood on 22:21 - Jul 10 with 1432 viewsangryjack

Wood on 22:10 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

Not sure I'd say he was our best defender, but perhaps the one with the most potential.

Once we'd dispensed with Russy's version of three at the back he looked a hell of a lot more confident. Some of his ball carrying reminded me of Flores at times. Needs to work on the defensive side a bit more, but the sky is the limit.

Deffo our best defender
Wood on 22:39 - Jul 11 with 1107 viewsGVJack

4m + Toney and you have yourself a deal
Wood on 18:22 - Jul 12 with 989 viewsReslovenSwan1

I would not entertain any offer less than £10m. He is fast strong and can play out from the back. He is an athlete and has been drilled for a year by the highly rated Southampton manager.

He has the England underage pedigree. He ticks all the boxes Premier league scouts are looking for. They are looking for potential and character. He seems like a good team player and nice bloke. He has two more years.

He is linked with the biggest and the best not west Ham or Forest. They see £10m as "well worth a punt on that money".

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Wood on 18:33 - Jul 12 with 969 viewsgadgetuk

Wood on 18:22 - Jul 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I would not entertain any offer less than £10m. He is fast strong and can play out from the back. He is an athlete and has been drilled for a year by the highly rated Southampton manager.

He has the England underage pedigree. He ticks all the boxes Premier league scouts are looking for. They are looking for potential and character. He seems like a good team player and nice bloke. He has two more years.

He is linked with the biggest and the best not west Ham or Forest. They see £10m as "well worth a punt on that money".

My Brentford supporting mate doesn't think it makes any sense for them to be after him as they are quite well stocked in that department
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024