Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock & Marti 19:02 - Mar 8 with 1680 viewssilky

Tongue firmly in cheek here,but if we escape relegation like we did when Warnock first took charge then.........

Look at what happened the following season. 😉

I see some similarities. Marti has a wonderful blend of man manager and good tactician. Can you imagine a full pre season and more of his style of players! Welcome to Cornwall Marti, have a pasty!

Roll on 24/25 season.

Obviously, after staying up this season! 😂

Feels great to finally have some positivity around the place. 💙🤍
[Post edited 8 Mar 21:08]

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Warnock & Marti on 19:19 - Mar 8 with 1607 viewsRangersw12

You're not the only one who thinks next season could be decent under Marti .

Eze is likely to be sold so extra money , more TV money and a large loss comes off our FFP so it could be a an exciting summer .

Just need to stay up !!!
Warnock & Marti on 21:12 - Mar 8 with 1349 viewsconnell10

I see more El Tel in Marti than Colin to be honest.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warnock & Marti on 21:24 - Mar 8 with 1304 viewssilky

Warnock & Marti on 21:12 - Mar 8 by connell10

I see more El Tel in Marti than Colin to be honest.

Yes absolutely, I mean more in hopeful fortune for the team in general.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Warnock & Marti on 21:27 - Mar 8 with 1294 viewsconnell10

Warnock & Marti on 21:24 - Mar 8 by silky

Yes absolutely, I mean more in hopeful fortune for the team in general.

Well hopefully mate 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warnock & Marti on 10:16 - Mar 9 with 947 viewsdaveB

We need to stay up first, still a lot of work to do to achieve that
Warnock & Marti on 13:15 - Mar 9 with 709 viewsnix

I have to say, if Martí can’t get you playing for the shirt, I reckon literally no-one can, SAF and Klopp included.

Hence we really won’t be seeing any more of Richards. Filed in the Ravel Morrison category of talented nobodies…
Warnock & Marti on 13:21 - Mar 9 with 674 viewsSydneyRs

If he keeps us up after what he inherited from Ainsworth, we're winning the league with over 100 points next season and surviving the ensuing relegation battle by beating Chelsea home and away.

Probably.
Warnock & Marti on 13:28 - Mar 9 with 632 viewsToast_R

Ainsworth on the punditry sofa this afternoon for Baardiff v Pipswich
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock & Marti on 13:51 - Mar 9 with 584 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Warnock & Marti on 13:28 - Mar 9 by Toast_R

Ainsworth on the punditry sofa this afternoon for Baardiff v Pipswich

What does GA really think about the way QPR have rebounded and are playing incredible stuff uner Marti since he got the boot.
Is he delighted that we are thriving and pushing up towards survival and maybe midtable ?.
Is he angry or very disappointed that the same players basically never responded to him and his system which caused everything to implode ?
If anybody has watched a recent interview please post thanks
Warnock & Marti on 14:41 - Mar 9 with 520 viewsAntti_Heinola

Warnock and Marti is the detective series that needs to be made. One the hard bitten old school detective who beats confessions out of people and gets results goddamnit. The other a young rookie with new methods, a master of psychology who is nevertheless no pushover and knows he also has stuff to learn from his partner who is nearing retirement. Warnock can’t stand him at first but comes to respect his incredible brain, and also starts to like him after he takes s bullet in the groin for him.

Bare bones.

Warnock & Marti on 17:11 - Mar 9 with 413 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Warnock & Marti on 14:41 - Mar 9 by Antti_Heinola

Warnock and Marti is the detective series that needs to be made. One the hard bitten old school detective who beats confessions out of people and gets results goddamnit. The other a young rookie with new methods, a master of psychology who is nevertheless no pushover and knows he also has stuff to learn from his partner who is nearing retirement. Warnock can’t stand him at first but comes to respect his incredible brain, and also starts to like him after he takes s bullet in the groin for him.

Life on Mars?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024