Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching abroad 16:21 - Apr 15 with 1024 viewsactonman

I have inconveniently, booked a holiday in turkey this week and will be desperate to watch the game on Saturday . As we are on sky and doesn’t look like I will be able to use sky go , will I be able to stream via qpr plus ? I’m guessing not as it’s on sky ? Anybody know for sure how I can stream the game on my iPad ?
Just looked at the fixtures and see we dont clash with any premier league or championship games so thought a local bar would be best but just seen the filth have city in the fa cup at the same time so with all the plastics floating about probably no chance their gonna go for our game against Preston !
Anyone have any ideas please
Watching abroad on 16:43 - Apr 15 with 945 viewslondonscottish

IIRC, just because it's on Sky doesn't mean they won't also do the usual audio and video streams.

Although when I looked just now I can't the the PNE game available individually, just a month video pass for £25.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Watching abroad on 17:09 - Apr 15 with 874 viewsRandom_Ranger

If using Sky Go, you might be able to use a VPN (virtual private network) to make the system think you are on the internet in the UK. I am pretty sure I have done this in the past, but others might have more recent experience.
Watching abroad on 17:13 - Apr 15 with 862 viewsOldPedro

Watching abroad on 17:09 - Apr 15 by Random_Ranger

If using Sky Go, you might be able to use a VPN (virtual private network) to make the system think you are on the internet in the UK. I am pretty sure I have done this in the past, but others might have more recent experience.

I tried using a VPN on NowTV (which is owned by Sky) when I was in the Canaries last month and it still wouldn't let me stream the West Brom game.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Watching abroad on 19:25 - Apr 15 with 737 views100percent

I had the misfortune of watching the last two whilst away in The Canaries.
£10 a game through our official website - no issues - apart from the games themselves of course.
Also managed to get a ticket for the Las Palmas V Sevilla game whilst here - was a great experience to add the myriad of grounds I've been to on foreign territories, but must say I couldn't watch spanish football week in week out.
Even though its been a tough watch this year, we really don't know how lucky we are in the Championship. Essential we stay up.
Watching abroad on 19:39 - Apr 15 with 712 viewsaston_hoop

Often when the games are on Sky in England, it depends on whether the game is being broadcast in the country you're in as to whether you can watch it on QPR+. I live in Spain and if the game is on DAZN over here, it won't be on QPR+. If the game is on telly in Turkey too, it probably won't be available. The club usually put this information up before the game. On the other hand, if the game is on telly in Turkey, you might be able to find it and depending on where you are, you might be able to find somewhere with Sky anyway if thats a possibility for you.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Watching abroad on 20:07 - Apr 15 with 658 viewsactonman

Watching abroad on 19:39 - Apr 15 by aston_hoop

Often when the games are on Sky in England, it depends on whether the game is being broadcast in the country you're in as to whether you can watch it on QPR+. I live in Spain and if the game is on DAZN over here, it won't be on QPR+. If the game is on telly in Turkey too, it probably won't be available. The club usually put this information up before the game. On the other hand, if the game is on telly in Turkey, you might be able to find it and depending on where you are, you might be able to find somewhere with Sky anyway if thats a possibility for you.

Yeah I’m pretty sure it will be on some sort of Turkish sky Chanel as it’s live and no other games on but want to have a back up as most bars will have one of the Turkish games on or think we all want to watch city v Chelsea at Wembley for the millionth time ! Probably have to play it by ear or come on here for updates
Watching abroad on 20:26 - Apr 15 with 606 viewsGroveR

I think if you point out quite calmly and reasonably that all Chel*** fans are illiterate mongoloid fùckpigs with tendencies towards violence and goat-fiddling, the fine and upstanding hostelry and taverna proprietors will do the right thing and put the Rangers on.
Watching abroad on 12:26 - Apr 16 with 350 viewsnick_hammersmith

Isn't Turkey covered by Astra 1A still?
(Sky use this satellite for their linear channels)
I reckon you'll find a bar showing the UK Sky feed somewhere...

Otherwise it should be on the QPR+ for a tenner
--Put a VPN on your iPad and change your location to somewhere in the world that isn't blacked out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024