Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want to get relegated? 06:14 - Apr 27 with 10488 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Now we are safe, which was of course never in doubt 😉, who would you like to see slip quietly into League 1.

Got to be Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday. Funny to see the effort Laird, Sanderson and Roberts make playing Stockport away in winter.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 06:30 - Apr 27 with 3447 viewsSydneyRs

I don't see Huddersfield surviving even if they win today. Funny feeling that it could be Plymouth.

Best part though is being able to enjoy watching it unfold without any anxiety, a luxury I was not expecting to have.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 06:58 - Apr 27 with 3328 viewsHAYESBOY

Birmingham and Stoke is my preference.

If not Stoke then Sheff Wed.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Who do we want to get relegated? on 06:59 - Apr 27 with 3321 viewsWestonsuperR

Who do we want to get relegated? on 06:30 - Apr 27 by SydneyRs

I don't see Huddersfield surviving even if they win today. Funny feeling that it could be Plymouth.

Best part though is being able to enjoy watching it unfold without any anxiety, a luxury I was not expecting to have.

I think Plymouth could be in trouble, Millwall away won’t be easy and then they play Hull who may well need a win.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 07:06 - Apr 27 with 3285 viewsGloucs_R

Huddersfield will go down
I would like to see Brum drop, only because Sheffield Wednesday have done their own little Houdini act this year, so fair play to them.

I like Plymouth, ever since we battled in the lower leagues against them for the title.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 07:15 - Apr 27 with 3226 viewshubble

I'd still like it to be Wednesday. Can't stand the cants.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 07:15 - Apr 27 with 3227 viewspriceyparkrangers

I’d love to see Birmingham go down after how they treated Eustace and bringing in Rooney, Dozzell, Laird, Roberts
Who do we want to get relegated? on 07:37 - Apr 27 with 3148 viewsHoopDreams

Long time lurker, first time poster…
Favourite cheese - Brie.

I live in Sheffield and my lad’s a big Wednesday fan (I tried to get him into Rangers, promise) so it’s going to be great to go today and help him cheer them on without worrying about our safety.

I know I’m biased, but they’ve done something similar to us and have another likeable young manager in Rohl, so def want them to stay up.

On Marti though… if you think where we were under Ainsworth, and even in Jan before Andersen came in, the turnaround is unbelievable. The guy is going to be a QPR legend. So humble, thoughtful, intelligent and an absolute diamond.

He won’t leave if someone comes calling either, I feel sure of that. I think the fans and the support has blown him away.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 07:40 - Apr 27 with 3118 viewsSpaceman_P

I would like Birmingham and Huddersfield to go down... If Blackburn or Stoke somehow slipped into the equation that'd be great too.

I think Sheff Wednesday and Plymouth have done well given their players and situations this year.

Sheff Wednesday deserve to stay up, like us and Plymouth played amazingly at the beginning of the season so just on that merit should stay up.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want to get relegated? on 07:49 - Apr 27 with 3077 viewsPaddyhoops

Birmingham and Wednesday.
Birmingham don’t deserve anything else . They took on our deadwood and are paying for it.
Wednesday, just to see the look on their players faces who were giving it large at the loft end especially that little t**t Bannon .
Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:13 - Apr 27 with 2959 viewsloftus77

Yeah I guess it's whoever you feel has the potential to improve the most next year you want down this year. Therefore (unscientifically) Birmingham and Sheff Wed - both big clubs.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:22 - Apr 27 with 2920 viewsPlanetHonneywood

You know what, it's not my/our problem anymore!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:22 - Apr 27 with 2920 viewsHastings_Hoops

Who do we want to get relegated? on 07:15 - Apr 27 by hubble

I'd still like it to be Wednesday. Can't stand the cants.

Especially after they gave it the nutty whallops in front of q block after their second goal the other week.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:25 - Apr 27 with 2889 viewsgazza1

More interested in who is coming up......I want Lincoln promoted.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:28 - Apr 27 with 2860 viewsHastings_Hoops

Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:13 - Apr 27 by loftus77

Yeah I guess it's whoever you feel has the potential to improve the most next year you want down this year. Therefore (unscientifically) Birmingham and Sheff Wed - both big clubs.

This
Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:54 - Apr 27 with 2748 viewsted_hendrix

Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:22 - Apr 27 by Hastings_Hoops

Especially after they gave it the nutty whallops in front of q block after their second goal the other week.

Not to mention their fans years ago when we won promotion at their ground, I though they were arseholes that day..
I'd be delighted to see Sheffield Wednesday go down..

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:05 - Apr 27 with 2700 viewsSharpediver

Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:54 - Apr 27 by ted_hendrix

Not to mention their fans years ago when we won promotion at their ground, I though they were arseholes that day..
I'd be delighted to see Sheffield Wednesday go down..

Agree. They were vile that day. I can't stand Wednesday. I ran into a few of them at the recent game a few weeks ago. Deeply unpleasant, charmless and entitled.
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:10]
Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:07 - Apr 27 with 2678 viewsWesty75

Wednesday and Brum for me. Never had an issue with Hudds, seem like a nice club.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:09 - Apr 27 with 2664 viewssaxbend

Since it was still possible for us to down until last night, Stoke please. Their chances are the same as ours were before kickoff. Poor side, worse than Huddersfield in my opinion.

And obviously Birmingham. They've got away with being terrible for far too long.

Really want to see Wednesday survive. Röhl has done a brilliant job, and should be the one getting poached by other clubs next season.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:11 - Apr 27 with 2646 viewsSK_hoops

Sheffield Wednesday 100% petty I know, the way the celebrated in front of our fans was inexcusable, although my main wish is for Birmingham to stay up, as that's who a lot of my family support.
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:14]
Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:14 - Apr 27 with 2611 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:13 - Apr 27 by loftus77

Agree with this.

Plus it means Plymouth survive, who we like.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:17 - Apr 27 with 2577 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:07 - Apr 27 by Westy75

Wednesday and Brum for me. Never had an issue with Hudds, seem like a nice club.

Well, the day we got relegated at their place, they were less than charitable, shall we say, very much like the SWFC fans Ted mentioned when we eventually got promoted a few years later.

Of course, those smug Huddersfield fans weren't so smug a few games after playing us when they were also relegated.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:19 - Apr 27 with 2566 viewsenfieldargh

Brom for sure and stoke, because it would be hilarious

Brom for all Rooney debacle and stoke cos they spent millions again.

Sadly think Huddersfield will go and possibly Plymouth.

Wild card Blackburn

Can Carlisle upset the Apple cart away at Derby? Carlisle have been the worst team all seasons I will laugh if the turn over Derby and Bolton stuff Peterborough.

Agree on Lincoln beautiful city. First one up the hill doesn’t buy a pint all day!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Who do we want to get relegated? on 09:50 - Apr 27 with 2457 viewsRangersDave

would love to see the 365'ers go down, hate em!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 10:19 - Apr 27 with 2383 viewsterryb

I don't really care, but I'd like Blackburn to stay up as their supporter is the best we have on opposition views!
Who do we want to get relegated? on 10:21 - Apr 27 with 2366 viewsWatford_Ranger

I have a personal bugbear with Sheffield Wednesday and after winning the league twice against us this season it’s only fair they go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024