Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frey and Kolli 07:38 - Apr 27 with 4219 viewsGloucs_R

Does anyone know what the frey injury actually is? I wonder if we'll ever see him again in the hoops or whether he was on a play 10 matches get an extended contract deal.

Kolli, still think he looks a fantastic prospect but what was his injury? It seems to have kept him out for this half of the season. He could really do with a league one loan next year.
[Post edited 27 Apr 9:09]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Frey and Kolli on 08:38 - Apr 27 with 3394 viewsEalingHoop81

Kolli tore his hamstring
Frey and Kolli on 08:47 - Apr 27 with 3321 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yes it is a bit strange with Frey, he did look pretty unfit since his arrival, maybe he is on a specific fitness programme to get him ready for next season.
Frey and Kolli on 09:15 - Apr 27 with 3193 viewsMalintabuk

Though the 4 signings have been good, the Frey and Hodge ones do seem strange.
Not sure if injury as kept Frey out, or it may just be a case that he hasn't settled and may leave in the summer
The Hodge loan though is really strange. Total waste of time on the surface of it
Frey and Kolli on 09:19 - Apr 27 with 3152 viewsSK_hoops

I thought Hodges looked good. Scored straight away too, but seems to have vanished into thin air. Was he even on the bench yesterday?
Frey and Kolli on 09:19 - Apr 27 with 3150 viewsEsox_Lucius

Frey and Kolli on 08:38 - Apr 27 by EalingHoop81

Kolli tore his hamstring

He is quite prone to injury and misses a lot of matches. If you look at his gait when walking you can see he is a bit bandy legged and this could be at the heart of his injuries. I would love to see him do well at Rangers and hope he can overcome these problems. He is also a very nice bloke and always takes the time to stop and chat after games.

The grass is always greener.

Frey and Kolli on 09:29 - Apr 27 with 3086 viewsstevec

At the same time as Frey, a distinctly stocky group of Austro/Germans have mysteriously vacated our row of seats in SAR which has alleviated a number of considerable leg room issues.
Frey and Kolli on 09:41 - Apr 27 with 3037 viewsdmm

Hodge has been on the bench for most games since he came. He's actually a DCM rather than an ACM so his loan was a bit strange given we brought in Hayden at the same time.
Frey and Kolli on 09:43 - Apr 27 with 3033 viewsRangersDave

Maybe Frey has found 'Mrs Miggins Pie Shop' and prefers it there, instead of training?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Frey and Kolli on 10:36 - Apr 27 with 2924 viewsHAYESBOY

Thought Frey had a calf problem.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Frey and Kolli on 10:41 - Apr 27 with 2877 viewsDorse

Frey and Kolli on 10:36 - Apr 27 by HAYESBOY

Thought Frey had a calf problem.

Apparently got a hoof stuck in his teeth.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Frey and Kolli on 11:35 - Apr 27 with 2750 viewsThird_Division_South

With Frey do we know if he’s actually got a contract with us next season? I know everyone is assuming this but with the contract information lockdown maybe he only signed until the end of this season?
Frey and Kolli on 11:37 - Apr 27 with 2734 viewsWatford_Ranger

Frey and Kolli on 11:35 - Apr 27 by Third_Division_South

With Frey do we know if he’s actually got a contract with us next season? I know everyone is assuming this but with the contract information lockdown maybe he only signed until the end of this season?

I think for the money he was on it was basically a glorified trial when we were scrabbling around for anyone. Thanks for the goal and all that but I think it’s one we shake hands on and say farewell. I’ll always remember him running around with a fridge on his back at Swansea.
Frey and Kolli on 11:44 - Apr 27 with 2698 viewsFrankRightguard

Thing that makes me chuckle about Frey is that he runs like a fast player but has to be the slowest player I’ve seen since Bob Malcolm! In his head he’s probably going like the clappers!
Frey and Kolli on 12:29 - Apr 27 with 2602 viewslassel

Frey and Kolli on 11:35 - Apr 27 by Third_Division_South

100% he has an option for next season on decent money to offset the snickers bar he was playing for since January.

Assume he takes it up but maybe he sees the writing on the wall and decides to look elsewhere
Frey and Kolli on 12:31 - Apr 27 with 2592 viewsNorthernr

Frey is having a new gear box fitted.
Frey and Kolli on 12:59 - Apr 27 with 2519 viewsParkRoyalR

Frey and Kolli on 12:31 - Apr 27 by Northernr

I'm just thankful he wasn't available for the run-in, just my opinion and could be wrong but just didn't suit how we play.
Frey and Kolli on 13:00 - Apr 27 with 2525 viewsNorthernr

Frey and Kolli on 12:59 - Apr 27 by ParkRoyalR

I'm just thankful he wasn't available for the run-in, just my opinion and could be wrong but just didn't suit how we play.

Well your mate certainly turned up last night. Best performance he's had for months, maybe since Sheff Utd at home last season.
Frey and Kolli on 13:09 - Apr 27 with 2487 viewsbaz_qpr

Frey and Kolli on 09:41 - Apr 27 by dmm

Hodge has been on the bench for most games since he came. He's actually a DCM rather than an ACM so his loan was a bit strange given we brought in Hayden at the same time.

See Warburton’s interview with Finney for “first loans” and Jack Clark. I think we went for the extra utility midfielder because of Field and Colback suspension situation at the time. Would
Not be surprised to see Hodge back next season
Frey and Kolli on 13:17 - Apr 27 with 2445 viewsbosh67

Kolli will be okay for next season but it was a nasty hamstring one. Frey I'd heard he'd got some kind of virus that took him out for a few weeks but apparently he's also got a calf issue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Frey and Kolli on 15:13 - Apr 27 with 2303 viewsBoston

Frey and Kolli on 10:41 - Apr 27 by Dorse

Apparently got a hoof stuck in his teeth.

Among udder things.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Frey and Kolli on 15:25 - Apr 27 with 2265 viewsParkRoyalR

Frey and Kolli on 13:00 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Well your mate certainly turned up last night. Best performance he's had for months, maybe since Sheff Utd at home last season.

I think he's actually played better in recent games but that aggression from the off really helped the team and Leeds fan I brought to game thought Ref was too lenient with his aerial challenges early on.

Without going too psychological I think he lacks confidence and when you compare him to Austin you see those big differences in character, one poor finish from Dykes and you can see his head drop whereas Austin was never phased by a miss, bit like his penalties Austin was a poor penalty taker but always wanted to take them.

If I ever meet Dykes I'd just say, as you've said before go full Aussie Rules aerial aggression from the first minute and you'll grow in confidence and play well.

A little like most players, even Chair, gets a good goal as suddenly his corners start beating the first man and his set-pieces are on point.
Frey and Kolli on 16:02 - Apr 27 with 2187 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Of what little I've seen of Kolli, I think he's got bags of potential, and I'd put my focus on him over Sincs. Hopefully, we can send Kolli out on a meaningful loan for the first half of next season if he's not going to be in and around the First XI.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Frey and Kolli on 07:55 - Apr 28 with 1813 viewsLblock

I liked Frey’s movement around the penalty box…. Unfortunately his movement around the rest of the pitch not the best.
Maybe with a full pre season who knows?

Kolli I’ve already said looks a fine prospect
Hadn’t heard it was a hammy rip and was starting to get a bit suspicious but hopefully he’s fit soon as possible. A loan for him next year? Maybe he can become a star at Stevenage or Wycombe???!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Frey and Kolli on 12:32 - May 7 with 1129 viewsaston_hoop

Kolli is starting for the Dev Squad today so thats positive if he gets through that and we get a full pre-season with him. Lorent Talla back too from injury, both will more than likely be with the first team once pre-season starts

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Frey and Kolli on 13:42 - May 7 with 815 viewsHarbour

Frey and Kolli on 12:31 - Apr 27 by Northernr

That penalty miss was a shocker…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024