Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Cops Ch4 20:35 - Jun 12 with 1622 viewsNoDiddley

If you want a laugh have a look at the hardcore Crewe Alexander 12 year old fans giving it large to Walsall fans.
Apparently the rise in hooliganism is now the yoof! Risk factors all masked up in their North Face & Stone Island attire.
It’s what’s happening now generally in society, kids with no discipline installed in them.No parentage.
Country is f**cked
I’m outta here in a few years, thank god.
Football Cops Ch4 on 21:02 - Jun 12 with 1512 viewsBoston

Emigrating down under?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Football Cops Ch4 on 21:04 - Jun 12 with 1506 viewsslmrstid

Social media has a lot to account for here too, lots of Facebook pages (and no doubt TikTok and the likes younger folk use) popping up to show the kids pretending to be hard, all being more idiotic than the other for the clout for them to show off.

Just think of the amount of police resources these idiots suck up every Saturday.
Football Cops Ch4 on 21:36 - Jun 12 with 1455 viewsNoDiddley

Football Cops Ch4 on 21:02 - Jun 12 by Boston

Emigrating down under?

No just dying
Football Cops Ch4 on 22:06 - Jun 12 with 1379 viewsstowmarketrange

Football Cops Ch4 on 21:36 - Jun 12 by NoDiddley

No just dying

Can I keep your flag then mate?
Football Cops Ch4 on 01:12 - Jun 13 with 1225 viewsBoston

Football Cops Ch4 on 21:36 - Jun 12 by NoDiddley

No just dying

yeah, the constant coffin gave it away.
[Post edited 13 Jun 1:14]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Football Cops Ch4 on 08:21 - Jun 13 with 989 viewsBluce_Ree

It does seem that a lot of kids are c**ts these days to be fair.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Football Cops Ch4 on 13:01 - Jun 13 with 829 viewsSheffieldHoop

Note how the scum media will make this film demonizing these 12 year olds as "football hooligans" - Regardless of how good they are at school, regardless of what they do for their community, regardless of any loss they might've suffered......Write them off as a bunch of hooligans while still teenagers. Fine.

And in a few years, they will make another film about those two 12 year olds from Wolverhampton who stabbed that man to death with a 16" machete and refer to them as "Aspiring musicians who fell into the wrong crowd" - All of their circumstances will be taken into account, as much sympathy as possible will be shown towards them, it'll somehow be society's fault that these children stabbed the man in the park with the Zombie knife.

We know that kids are going to have fights. Would we rather these are fist fights in town centers on a Saturday in the presence of CCTV, Police, Adults.....Or would we rather they're going out to parks at night armed with zombie knives designed for the sole purpose of maiming and murdering people?

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Football Cops Ch4 on 14:04 - Jun 13 with 673 viewsdaveB

Football Cops Ch4 on 13:01 - Jun 13 by SheffieldHoop

Note how the scum media will make this film demonizing these 12 year olds as "football hooligans" - Regardless of how good they are at school, regardless of what they do for their community, regardless of any loss they might've suffered......Write them off as a bunch of hooligans while still teenagers. Fine.

And in a few years, they will make another film about those two 12 year olds from Wolverhampton who stabbed that man to death with a 16" machete and refer to them as "Aspiring musicians who fell into the wrong crowd" - All of their circumstances will be taken into account, as much sympathy as possible will be shown towards them, it'll somehow be society's fault that these children stabbed the man in the park with the Zombie knife.

We know that kids are going to have fights. Would we rather these are fist fights in town centers on a Saturday in the presence of CCTV, Police, Adults.....Or would we rather they're going out to parks at night armed with zombie knives designed for the sole purpose of maiming and murdering people?

I'd rather they didn't do either

A Tv doc showing people of all ages acting like prats isn't the medias fault really.
It's quite a good show. The one with the Sunderland and Coventry fans trying to go at it was quite funny and pathetic in equal measures
Login to get fewer ads

Football Cops Ch4 on 18:02 - Jun 13 with 508 viewsSheffieldHoop

Football Cops Ch4 on 14:04 - Jun 13 by daveB

I'd rather they didn't do either

A Tv doc showing people of all ages acting like prats isn't the medias fault really.
It's quite a good show. The one with the Sunderland and Coventry fans trying to go at it was quite funny and pathetic in equal measures

I'm sure most people would. That isn't the world we live in though, Dave.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024