Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nardi first arrival, epitomising QPR’s about face – Signing 19:01 - Jul 2 with 3300 viewsNorthernr

Belatedly, first new signing piece of the summer.

Also a new signing for LFW - Greg Spires is going to do our player report analytics this season.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62609
Nardi first arrival, epitomising QPR’s about face – Signing on 21:45 - Jul 2 with 2663 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent review, and a huge welcome to Greg and his superb analysis.

Thanks to you both.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nardi first arrival, epitomising QPR’s about face – Signing on 22:32 - Jul 2 with 2496 viewsTomS

'ChatGP Nourry" ......

He seems like a keeper who has a decent skill base, with some identified weaknesses, but one that a good coach can improve. Not a bad free transfer at all.
Nardi first arrival, epitomising QPR’s about face – Signing on 07:24 - Jul 3 with 2007 viewsstevec

Nardi in goal, Nada up front.

‘more garlicky cousin’ indeed
Nardi first arrival, epitomising QPR’s about face – Signing on 12:02 - Jul 3 with 1524 viewsGeorgeP

Great post, lovely to have Greg on board too. Been enjoying his content over the summer so far.

Find keepers very difficult to analyse, there's so much nuance to it. I've spoken to a few goalkeeping coaches in the past and there's a massive amount that goes into most people simply don't consider, I still don't after speaking to them! It's a weird part of the game for sure. At this stage if Marti thinks it works then it works for me!

YOU R's!

Nardi first arrival, epitomising QPR’s about face – Signing on 10:48 - Jul 4 with 495 viewsfrancisbowles

Thank you guys for this enjoyable and insightful piece. Things certainly seem to be moving in the right direction.

I think it may be wise to keep Walsh around as no 2 until January. Give Nardi time to settle and loan out the other keepers. Then if all goes well. One of them returns and Walsh goes on loan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024