Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On this day.... 07:38 - Oct 17 with 1501 viewshubble

Adel did this:

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

On this day.... on 08:47 - Oct 17 with 1339 viewsLblock

We’re all aware of the baggage and the character flaws but…. What an absolute privilege it was to see that man in a QPR shirt.

So glad I made so many games that season

It still rankles me how it all ended here and, if it’s possible, makes me hate CandleFace even more

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

On this day.... on 11:15 - Oct 17 with 1129 viewsTheChef

That Cerny assist though

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

On this day.... on 12:01 - Oct 17 with 1062 viewskernowhoop

Show the film to Ilias Chair. I reckon he could do something like that - with a bit of encouragement.
On this day.... on 12:08 - Oct 17 with 1053 viewskingsburyR

Fully agree with LBlock.

It was an absolute privilege to hold a season ticket that season. Adel was pretty much unplayable every game.

Best Season of my lifetime.

You R'ssssssssssssssssss

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

On this day.... on 12:44 - Oct 17 with 989 viewsMick_S

On this day.... on 12:08 - Oct 17 by kingsburyR

Fully agree with LBlock.

It was an absolute privilege to hold a season ticket that season. Adel was pretty much unplayable every game.

Best Season of my lifetime.

You R'ssssssssssssssssss

Took 4 players out of the game in less than 5 seconds.

I loved him.

Edit. It’s 6 inc the keeper.
[Post edited 17 Oct 12:45]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

On this day.... on 13:33 - Oct 17 with 896 viewsPBLOCK

I know he could be a bit of a pain and he had delusions of grandeur BUT

The lad was a magician best footballer I have seen live at Rangers from a technical point of view was unbelievable at times

Should have made more of his career than he did but the memories…..
On this day.... on 13:58 - Oct 17 with 827 viewsdaveB

never seen a player like him before or since, his first touch, the way he moved the ball, those passes with the outside of the foot, the nutmegs, he was an absolute joy to watch and the tantrums and sulks that went with it made it even better as you never knew what you were going to get
On this day.... on 14:02 - Oct 17 with 806 viewsE17hoop

He's the Bowles of later generations and I'm really pleased they got to see a magician like him.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Login to get fewer ads

On this day.... on 14:50 - Oct 17 with 746 viewsslmrstid

I'd add this goal is from the season before the title winning season, in 2009/10. We drew that game 1-1 from memory, but whacked Preston 4-1 at home in the title winning season, Adel scoring 2 more beauties in that game and Rob Hulse scored with his knob.
On this day.... on 15:35 - Oct 17 with 662 viewsterryb

On this day.... on 14:50 - Oct 17 by slmrstid

I'd add this goal is from the season before the title winning season, in 2009/10. We drew that game 1-1 from memory, but whacked Preston 4-1 at home in the title winning season, Adel scoring 2 more beauties in that game and Rob Hulse scored with his knob.

We won thos one 4-1. It was the first of three consectutive games that we scored 4 - Preston, Reading & Derby in Magilton's magical fortnight.
On this day.... on 15:38 - Oct 17 with 634 viewsBoston

On this day.... on 15:35 - Oct 17 by terryb

We won thos one 4-1. It was the first of three consectutive games that we scored 4 - Preston, Reading & Derby in Magilton's magical fortnight.

Indeed, I happened to be over for all three

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

On this day.... on 15:58 - Oct 17 with 540 viewsBrianMcCarthy

On this day.... on 13:58 - Oct 17 by daveB

never seen a player like him before or since, his first touch, the way he moved the ball, those passes with the outside of the foot, the nutmegs, he was an absolute joy to watch and the tantrums and sulks that went with it made it even better as you never knew what you were going to get

I like that he's ours, too.
He never did it for any other club, which is a shame in itself, but no other fanbase feels the same way about him as we do.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

On this day.... on 16:03 - Oct 17 with 526 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It really felt important to have permanently signed him from Spurs. I remember thinking at the time it was a steal. Think it was only about £500k
On this day.... on 16:19 - Oct 17 with 483 viewsslmrstid

On this day.... on 15:35 - Oct 17 by terryb

Did we? Oh God, I thought my memory was normally good! Maybe I'm mixing it up with a game with Burnley, those northerners are all the same...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024