Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth Chant 11:30 - Oct 21 with 1953 viewsStevenageRanger

One thing that made me chuckle on Saturday was Portsmouth fans singing "Dont sing or we'll wake them up, Dont sing or we'll wake them up " as we had a quiet period!!

Never heard that before!
Portsmouth Chant on 11:40 - Oct 21 with 1842 viewsTomS

Like most people, I also appreciate good humoured banter like that.

But then you also have gobsh1tes like those Portsmouth fans in the Premium section who were standing up and giving it large for quite some time after they took the lead, then continued to stand up and video the reactions of the home fans sitting around them.

Needless to say security had to babysit them for the rest of the match.
Portsmouth Chant on 11:52 - Oct 21 with 1750 viewsmart_Goblin

I enjoyed the “Harry Potter ..he’s coming for you” aimed at Frey
Portsmouth Chant on 13:00 - Oct 21 with 1487 viewsMick_S

Portsmouth Chant on 11:40 - Oct 21 by TomS

But then you also have gobsh1tes like those Portsmouth fans in the Premium section who were standing up and giving it large for quite some time after they took the lead, then continued to stand up and video the reactions of the home fans sitting around them.

That’s not too clever or good to hear given the history.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Portsmouth Chant on 13:25 - Oct 21 with 1368 viewsStevenageRanger

100% spot on, banter between fans is all good, but some people dont know when to stop!
Portsmouth Chant on 13:44 - Oct 21 with 1261 viewsconnell10

Portsmouth Chant on 13:25 - Oct 21 by StevenageRanger

100% spot on, banter between fans is all good, but some people dont know when to stop!

I met that Portsmouth geezer with all the Tats and piercings after the game. He was surprisingly a quite nice chap.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Portsmouth Chant on 11:22 - Oct 22 with 797 viewsEsox_Lucius

Portsmouth Chant on 13:44 - Oct 21 by connell10

I met that Portsmouth geezer with all the Tats and piercings after the game. He was surprisingly a quite nice chap.

John Westwood. Joe Hylton was having a long old chat with him after the game too.
Times have definitely changed as I would say well over 80% of their fans joined in with the applause for Frank Sibley before the kick off.

The grass is always greener.

Portsmouth Chant on 15:23 - Oct 22 with 517 viewsizlingtonhoop

Portsmouth Chant on 11:22 - Oct 22 by Esox_Lucius

John Westwood. Joe Hylton was having a long old chat with him after the game too.
Times have definitely changed as I would say well over 80% of their fans joined in with the applause for Frank Sibley before the kick off.

I once read that he'd only ever been ejected from one ground. Highbury, for obstructing the view. I walked past the ground, and him, on what must have been that day, as the match was in full swing inside.
He said something humorous to my son in his push chair. That son 27 is now, so it was a while ago...
Portsmouth Chant on 16:44 - Oct 22 with 356 viewsBoston

Portsmouth Chant on 13:44 - Oct 21 by connell10

He's well educated, financially comfortable and unless he's sold up, owns an antiquarian book shop.

As they say...never judge a book by its cover.
[Post edited 22 Oct 16:45]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Portsmouth Chant on 16:49 - Oct 22 with 333 viewsBoston

Portsmouth Chant on 11:40 - Oct 21 by TomS

It was a disgrace that they were allowed to remain in the stand. Everyone in the Directors Box would have been aware of their presence, wtf if it had have gone off?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Portsmouth Chant on 17:11 - Oct 22 with 265 viewsconnell10

Portsmouth Chant on 16:44 - Oct 22 by Boston

He's well educated, financially comfortable and unless he's sold up, owns an antiquarian book shop.

As they say...never judge a book by its cover.
[Post edited 22 Oct 16:45]

True that mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024