Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chelsea tickets 16:20 - Jan 24 with 5538 viewsCliff

Just been on the box office website and saw that there are over 2,000 tickets still up for grabs in the home areas.

I assume that most ST holders and members have bought theirs if they are going to, which means that number will go on general sale tomorrow. I wonder how many people who aren't ST holders or members there are that are interested?
chelsea tickets on 16:22 - Jan 24 with 4468 viewsBlackCrowe

That's a real shame because you can see Chelscum getting tickets in home areas now via their QPR mates.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

chelsea tickets on 16:54 - Jan 24 with 4367 viewsRs_Holy

chelsea tickets on 16:22 - Jan 24 by BlackCrowe

That's a real shame because you can see Chelscum getting tickets in home areas now via their QPR mates.

2000 non restricted view tickets! (The restricted view are still to be sold!)

Plus it looks like chelsea have sold out there allocation!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
chelsea tickets on 16:57 - Jan 24 with 4335 viewstinhead

chelsea tickets on 16:22 - Jan 24 by BlackCrowe

surely no self respecting R's supporter has a scummy mate???

Puny God!

chelsea tickets on 17:02 - Jan 24 with 4310 viewssheppetonrs

chelsea tickets on 16:57 - Jan 24 by tinhead

I have a scummy mate who is an St holder and he couldn't vet a ticket in the scum end. No way would I buy him one for his sake as much as the principle of it. Just hope we sell out.
chelsea tickets on 17:06 - Jan 24 with 4292 viewsDesertBoot

I'm a ST holder but working that day. Some Chelsea colleagues are nagging me but no way are they getting it.

Wish I could be like David Watts

chelsea tickets on 17:07 - Jan 24 with 4279 viewsA40Bosh

chelsea tickets on 16:57 - Jan 24 by tinhead

Half the school playground is
Goes with the location
Fortunately I dont get asked to source them for any of them as a kick in balls often offends

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

chelsea tickets on 17:25 - Jan 24 with 4221 viewsW7Ranger

chelsea tickets on 16:54 - Jan 24 by Rs_Holy

2000 non restricted view tickets! (The restricted view are still to be sold!)

Plus it looks like chelsea have sold out there allocation!

Where does it say there are 2k NON restricted view tickets left? I can't see that anywhere. Have you got a link?
chelsea tickets on 17:30 - Jan 24 with 4192 viewsA40Bosh

chelsea tickets on 17:25 - Jan 24 by W7Ranger

Where does it say there are 2k NON restricted view tickets left? I can't see that anywhere. Have you got a link?

Oi!

Why the fxck do I go to the bother to provide you a beerinthemorning.com review on two of my local boozers, if you are gonna decide to spend your £40 on a ticket after all!!!!

Gratitude?

I ask you?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

chelsea tickets on 17:34 - Jan 24 with 4175 viewsW7Ranger

chelsea tickets on 17:30 - Jan 24 by A40Bosh

Oi!

Why the fxck do I go to the bother to provide you a beerinthemorning.com review on two of my local boozers, if you are gonna decide to spend your £40 on a ticket after all!!!!

Gratitude?

I ask you?

lol. Thought that might be coming!

Not for me fella - it's for my lazy fukker of a mate who wants to nab a ticket, but I'm doing all the friggin' donkey work for him!

If you're in either pub, I'll buy you a pint to show you my gratitude!

chelsea tickets on 17:39 - Jan 24 with 4144 viewsCliff

chelsea tickets on 17:25 - Jan 24 by W7Ranger

Yes, log onto the official online ticketing website and add up the numbers as they appear on the various stands.
chelsea tickets on 17:45 - Jan 24 with 4120 viewsW7Ranger

chelsea tickets on 17:39 - Jan 24 by Cliff

Yes, log onto the official online ticketing website and add up the numbers as they appear on the various stands.

Cheers Cliffo!
chelsea tickets on 19:29 - Jan 24 with 4005 viewseastside_r

chelsea tickets on 17:45 - Jan 24 by W7Ranger

Cheers Cliffo!

Has anyone who booked on-line received their ticket yet? I must have been one of the first to buy on Thursday morning and nothing's turned up yet.

chelsea tickets on 19:38 - Jan 24 with 3973 viewsJAY

chelsea tickets on 19:29 - Jan 24 by eastside_r

Has anyone who booked on-line received their ticket yet? I must have been one of the first to buy on Thursday morning and nothing's turned up yet.

I didnt even get the option to get the tickets sent out. either put on membership card to swipe or print at home. maybe this is why?
chelsea tickets on 19:40 - Jan 24 with 3965 viewscollegeranger

Rang the Box Office and as upgraded one of my tkts from Kids to Adult didn't put it on the card and the tickets arrived this morning.
chelsea tickets on 19:44 - Jan 24 with 3950 viewsted_hendrix

If like me you're a ST holder it goes automatcally onto you're card, I checked on Saturday at the box office and It did.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

chelsea tickets on 19:59 - Jan 24 with 3911 viewseastside_r

chelsea tickets on 19:44 - Jan 24 by ted_hendrix

If like me you're a ST holder it goes automatcally onto you're card, I checked on Saturday at the box office and It did.

Cheers. Yes I am. So I am normally used to buying away tickets on line. I just happily clicked through the screens as normal.
chelsea tickets on 20:36 - Jan 24 with 3806 viewsHollowayRanger

chelsea tickets on 19:44 - Jan 24 by ted_hendrix

Season ticket holder too so bought on line expect it to be loaded onto my card

but taking a photocopy of order as well just in case!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

chelsea tickets on 20:47 - Jan 24 with 3770 viewsloftboy

chelsea tickets on 20:36 - Jan 24 by HollowayRanger

Season ticket holder too so bought on line expect it to be loaded onto my card

but taking a photocopy of order as well just in case!

Did my season tickets at the box office Saturday and loaded on to card.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

chelsea tickets on 22:27 - Jan 24 with 3653 viewsA40Bosh

chelsea tickets on 17:34 - Jan 24 by W7Ranger

lol. Thought that might be coming!

Not for me fella - it's for my lazy fukker of a mate who wants to nab a ticket, but I'm doing all the friggin' donkey work for him!

If you're in either pub, I'll buy you a pint to show you my gratitude!

Thanks mate!

However, I was not budgeting on the need for a 4th round ticket, but I was able to buy two tickets on the excuse that it was all anyone in the family could think of to give my dad as a birthday present for this weekend as he does not need anything else and he is getting back into QPR again with a passion (glory hunter) and lets face it, there would be little point me just buying him one ticket and sending him off on his own - would there?

chelsea tickets on 11:09 - Jan 25 with 3503 viewsW7Ranger

chelsea tickets on 22:27 - Jan 24 by A40Bosh

Thanks mate!

However, I was not budgeting on the need for a 4th round ticket, but I was able to buy two tickets on the excuse that it was all anyone in the family could think of to give my dad as a birthday present for this weekend as he does not need anything else and he is getting back into QPR again with a passion (glory hunter) and lets face it, there would be little point me just buying him one ticket and sending him off on his own - would there?

Is your Dad called Aunt Nelly by any chance????
chelsea tickets on 11:15 - Jan 25 with 3484 viewsA40Bosh

chelsea tickets on 11:09 - Jan 25 by W7Ranger

Is your Dad called Aunt Nelly by any chance????

In fairness to him W7 when he arrived over from Ireland to Harslesden in 1960 he went very regularly from the early 60's until the mid-80's, but like me his being in a band meant a lot of travelling on Saturdays to gigs until he knocked it on the head and he never really got back into it other than watching via the tele.

But he was the one who got me into it in the first place when I was sat on his knee as a 3yr old shouting "Rodneeee, Rodneeee" so I cant give him a hard time and it has me who has been encouraging him back in to it.

He has done, Newcastle, Blackburn, Norwich and MK Dons so far, so he is not a true Aunt Nelly in terms of only wanting the glamour games.

chelsea tickets on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 3440 viewsW7Ranger

chelsea tickets on 11:15 - Jan 25 by A40Bosh

In fairness to him W7 when he arrived over from Ireland to Harslesden in 1960 he went very regularly from the early 60's until the mid-80's, but like me his being in a band meant a lot of travelling on Saturdays to gigs until he knocked it on the head and he never really got back into it other than watching via the tele.

But he was the one who got me into it in the first place when I was sat on his knee as a 3yr old shouting "Rodneeee, Rodneeee" so I cant give him a hard time and it has me who has been encouraging him back in to it.

He has done, Newcastle, Blackburn, Norwich and MK Dons so far, so he is not a true Aunt Nelly in terms of only wanting the glamour games.

Fully understand fella. I've just sorted 2 tickets for my mates. One of them goes a lot home and away, and the other a couple of times season at a push. I haven't been this season which I'm gutted about, and very nearly swallowed forking out £40 for this but couldn't do it in the end. One because I'm skint, two because my Missus would want to go to, and three because I'll explain in the last paragragh!

Use to go all the time before my twins were born, it's just not possible now. So last season I think I managed to go to about 5 games - the most since our promotion season in 2004!! So can only hand pick the odd game now, as and when finances allow. Hopefully that doesn't put me in the "armchair fan" or "aunt nelly" catagory - it's just circumstances dictate that I have to prioritise things.

If I did decide to treat the missues and myself to the game on saturday - in a way i'd actually feel a bit guilty because of this whole "aunt nelly" and "picking and choosing" games thing that's been discussed on here.

If I had got a ticket, I probably wouldn't have admitted it on here!!
chelsea tickets on 12:31 - Jan 25 with 3328 viewsDevon_4_England

chelsea tickets on 11:25 - Jan 25 by W7Ranger

Fully understand fella. I've just sorted 2 tickets for my mates. One of them goes a lot home and away, and the other a couple of times season at a push. I haven't been this season which I'm gutted about, and very nearly swallowed forking out £40 for this but couldn't do it in the end. One because I'm skint, two because my Missus would want to go to, and three because I'll explain in the last paragragh!

Use to go all the time before my twins were born, it's just not possible now. So last season I think I managed to go to about 5 games - the most since our promotion season in 2004!! So can only hand pick the odd game now, as and when finances allow. Hopefully that doesn't put me in the "armchair fan" or "aunt nelly" catagory - it's just circumstances dictate that I have to prioritise things.

If I did decide to treat the missues and myself to the game on saturday - in a way i'd actually feel a bit guilty because of this whole "aunt nelly" and "picking and choosing" games thing that's been discussed on here.

If I had got a ticket, I probably wouldn't have admitted it on here!!

You should never feel bad or that you have to apologise for not getting too many games because of responsibilites that come with having kids - especially twins.

Although once they are old enough no excuses - get them a season ticket each and bring them along!

chelsea tickets on 12:33 - Jan 25 with 3314 viewsBazWoT

I bought loads yesterday.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

chelsea tickets on 12:43 - Jan 25 with 3287 viewswittle

cant believe this hasnt sold out yet its chelsea for christ sake and we are thinking about a bigger ground i know tickets aint cheap but what is wrong with some people we are not running scared are we.where are all these people that whinge about never being able to get a ticket now then,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024