Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got home.... 00:30 - Mar 22 with 1898 viewsspencer

F.U.C.K.I.N.G ....great result.....Thought we were a bit shite for long periods....Thought Bartons substitution was the right one, but no need for the booing..(IMO)...At 2-0 down, i turned to Juzzie and said,i might as well start going how as i need to catch the last train.....But i never go early...as it happens...i stayed till the end..well past to clap players...and then ran like crazy man to underground...passing many sad looking scouse fans..shame.

For me....we looked like a team doomed, without shape or ideas.Young played well...that Diakite bloke plays like Vierra, but at the age on 10....But ..fair play, they kept on plugging away and we got the win..which is massive....Can it keep us up ?? Not sure...but great confidence booster....Well play lads...made my journey home to sunny Folkestone a lot better...Especially as there wre some southern scousers on same train ....
Just got home.... on 00:38 - Mar 22 with 1879 viewsbosh67

Agree, Barton was awful but to be fair to the guy he didn't shirk the fact and tried to keep going. He just doesn't seem to enjoy playing for us enough and he doesn't look settled at all here. If he actually played and enjoyed the task he'd be a lot better. But, we started to play only when he went off and Mackie came on. Great finish from him, yet again.

Heard someone on the radio say Mackie's not the best player but he did okay with the goal. I would love a team full of players as not good as Mackie! He's so not that good that he can't stop scoring!! What do people want FFS!

Diakite, after his very odd and unfortunate debut looks like he could be a real gem. Fantastic feet and cruises past players like they aren't there. He really is a player that you look at and think this guy really can play. To be fair his job was made easier by the fact that Derry in a team that only came to life in fits and starts was outstanding all evening.

Adel I thought looks like he is maturing all the time. He still gets caught but he's starting to do the simple things well and make some better team selections. Last three or four games he's played he looks a lot more mature.

I don't know what to make of Hughes. He's got us using zonal marking and it clearly doesn't work. He doesn't have players making themselves available within 10 yards of the player in possession to give the player on the ball a simple option. However, he made the right substitutions at the right times and ultimately that turned the game.

Cisse though, how f8cking good is that guy! His first touch, his work rate and his finishing are as good as anything I've seen since Ferdinand.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just got home.... on 00:41 - Mar 22 with 1866 viewsNorthLondonR

Cisse = legend.....
Just got home.... on 00:43 - Mar 22 with 1859 viewsJuzzie

Glad you got home OK. I'm just watching it now on Sky Sports Match Choice. Still can't believe it!

Apparently it's the first time Liverpool have lost a 2-0 lead since November 2000, just over 11 years ago.

Just got home.... on 00:51 - Mar 22 with 1841 viewsW7Ranger

Just got home.... on 00:38 - Mar 22 by bosh67

Agree, Barton was awful but to be fair to the guy he didn't shirk the fact and tried to keep going. He just doesn't seem to enjoy playing for us enough and he doesn't look settled at all here. If he actually played and enjoyed the task he'd be a lot better. But, we started to play only when he went off and Mackie came on. Great finish from him, yet again.

Heard someone on the radio say Mackie's not the best player but he did okay with the goal. I would love a team full of players as not good as Mackie! He's so not that good that he can't stop scoring!! What do people want FFS!

Diakite, after his very odd and unfortunate debut looks like he could be a real gem. Fantastic feet and cruises past players like they aren't there. He really is a player that you look at and think this guy really can play. To be fair his job was made easier by the fact that Derry in a team that only came to life in fits and starts was outstanding all evening.

Adel I thought looks like he is maturing all the time. He still gets caught but he's starting to do the simple things well and make some better team selections. Last three or four games he's played he looks a lot more mature.

I don't know what to make of Hughes. He's got us using zonal marking and it clearly doesn't work. He doesn't have players making themselves available within 10 yards of the player in possession to give the player on the ball a simple option. However, he made the right substitutions at the right times and ultimately that turned the game.

Cisse though, how f8cking good is that guy! His first touch, his work rate and his finishing are as good as anything I've seen since Ferdinand.

+1 Great pst Bosh.
Just got home.... on 01:32 - Mar 22 with 1809 viewskarlski

diakite was excellent for me, some raw errors but game on game he has improved a lot and you can't be taught or develop that ability to glide past players. used ball intelligently and put in some great challenges.

adel was very good too, zamora's hold up when he got the chance was top class as well. cisse pulled off skrtel brilliantly for goal, and also have to say excellent cross from taiwo, he'd put one in a few mins earlier like that but was nobody on the end of it...this time there was! and what can you say about mackie...superb application and got his reward.

buzzing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024