Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fark off Surrey police 15:55 - Jul 4 with 6542 viewsloftboy

Just reversed parked my car behind a black focus, tightish gap, next thing two coppers have jumped out and accused me of hitting their car, which I didn't, after a heated exchange (on my part) I was threatened with arrest and told I was scaring my son. After calming down and having all my details checked I was then cautioned while a statement was written. Got to wait for the desk Sargeant to get back to me to see if the none existent damage has to go through insurance.
Farking cock suckers go and nick some real criminals.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fark off Surrey police on 16:10 - Jul 4 with 3249 viewsTacticalR

At the moment the moment the trial of the policeman who wacked Ian Tomlinson is going on and it's got me thinking.

The beauty of these situations from a police point of view is that if the person doesn't respond you get to wack somebody (if you get a thrill out of that), but if the person retaliates you get to nick them (thereby drumming up business for yourself). It's a win-win situation.

Air hostess clique

Fark off Surrey police on 16:26 - Jul 4 with 3194 viewsPacal_Votan

That w@nky copper even started blubbing in court yesterday.

Hope he gets run over.

"Try the whine!!!"

Fark off Surrey police on 17:25 - Jul 4 with 3044 viewsHayesender

I got my details taken today for the heinous crime of dropping my fag on the kerb as I boarded a bus.

I fecking hate this country

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fark off Surrey police on 18:13 - Jul 4 with 2965 viewssimmo

Fark off Surrey police on 17:25 - Jul 4 by Hayesender

I got my details taken today for the heinous crime of dropping my fag on the kerb as I boarded a bus.

An 'official' tried to fine me for the same a few weeks back. He wasnt a policeman so I told him to stick the fine up his starfish.

Wouldnt mind but I was outside a pub in the smoking area and stubbed it against the designated cigarette bin thing and it fell to the floor.

Jobsworth mugs.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fark off Surrey police on 18:26 - Jul 4 with 2931 viewsHayesender

Fark off Surrey police on 18:13 - Jul 4 by simmo

An 'official' tried to fine me for the same a few weeks back. He wasnt a policeman so I told him to stick the fine up his starfish.

Wouldnt mind but I was outside a pub in the smoking area and stubbed it against the designated cigarette bin thing and it fell to the floor.

Jobsworth mugs.

I also told them where to stick it, at which point they got on their little radios and called for police back up as I'd been "abbusive"

Still f***ing fuming

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fark off Surrey police on 20:59 - Jul 4 with 2776 viewsBazWoT

Fark off Surrey police on 18:13 - Jul 4 by simmo

Jobsworth mugs.

Westter CC have removed 1,800 wall mounted cigrette bins because they had advertising on them. In 2007 the company concerned were thanked profusely for putting them up, gratis. Then the silly said company decided to try and use bus and taxi lanes, funny that.

As for loftboy, my missus get side swiped by a police motor (big beast) driven by a "special" who pulled out of a side turning straight into her, took almost six months for them to pay up. The insurance company wanted to knock for knock ffs!!!

You should have chinned him and made the ruck worthwhile!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Fark off Surrey police on 21:11 - Jul 4 with 2747 viewsstowmarketrange

It is an easy nick for them motorists,and it saves having to deal with real criminals.
Fark off Surrey police on 21:14 - Jul 4 with 2738 viewsloftboy

Fark off Surrey police on 20:59 - Jul 4 by BazWoT

Westter CC have removed 1,800 wall mounted cigrette bins because they had advertising on them. In 2007 the company concerned were thanked profusely for putting them up, gratis. Then the silly said company decided to try and use bus and taxi lanes, funny that.

As for loftboy, my missus get side swiped by a police motor (big beast) driven by a "special" who pulled out of a side turning straight into her, took almost six months for them to pay up. The insurance company wanted to knock for knock ffs!!!

You should have chinned him and made the ruck worthwhile!

Tell you what Baz it would be a crime in itself if they try to claim off my insurance.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Fark off Surrey police on 21:42 - Jul 4 with 2693 viewsLblock

Fark off Surrey police on 17:25 - Jul 4 by Hayesender

Im starting to hate this country more and more

People who think chucking litter around and it's all someone else's job to clean up after them are the fat end of the pyramid.
It starts with the tiny and goes up the scale

Zero tolerance needed in certain areas and matters.

Yep
I'm a fascist

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fark off Surrey police on 22:02 - Jul 4 with 2660 viewsWatfordR

Posted a few weeks back on the epidemic of speed trap cars and vans all over the place all of a sudden. Hardly a day goes by now without passing at least one set up somewhere.

Madness.
Fark off Surrey police on 22:10 - Jul 4 with 2636 viewsWeAreQPR12

Fark off Surrey police on 21:42 - Jul 4 by Lblock

Im starting to hate this country more and more

People who think chucking litter around and it's all someone else's job to clean up after them are the fat end of the pyramid.
It starts with the tiny and goes up the scale

Zero tolerance needed in certain areas and matters.

Yep
I'm a fascist

Agree with this post, I don't have a problem with this rule. I don't want fag butts littering a country I live in, when I was in canada it was lovely and clean, let's not follow filthy habits like india etc
Fark off Surrey police on 22:12 - Jul 4 with 2627 viewsDaiHo0p

Fark off Surrey police on 22:02 - Jul 4 by WatfordR

Posted a few weeks back on the epidemic of speed trap cars and vans all over the place all of a sudden. Hardly a day goes by now without passing at least one set up somewhere.

Madness.

More people are killed in Car accidents in the UK than by having a Tax Bill that is unpaid.
Fark off Surrey police on 22:16 - Jul 4 with 2614 viewsWatfordR

Fark off Surrey police on 22:12 - Jul 4 by DaiHo0p

More people are killed in Car accidents in the UK than by having a Tax Bill that is unpaid.

And you think that all of a sudden the old bill have grown a conscience about this?

How many car journeys per year end up with a fatality? And how many car journeys per year are undertaken?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fark off Surrey police on 22:21 - Jul 4 with 2589 viewsDaiHo0p

Fark off Surrey police on 22:16 - Jul 4 by WatfordR

And you think that all of a sudden the old bill have grown a conscience about this?

How many car journeys per year end up with a fatality? And how many car journeys per year are undertaken?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Drive badly, cause crashes, cause rush hour madness and economic losses? And you will be PUNISHED in Wales.

Fark off Surrey police on 22:23 - Jul 4 with 2575 viewsWatfordR

Fark off Surrey police on 22:21 - Jul 4 by DaiHo0p

Drive badly, cause crashes, cause rush hour madness and economic losses? And you will be PUNISHED in Wales.

Who is talking about driving badly?

And how about answering the questions
Fark off Surrey police on 22:26 - Jul 4 with 2563 viewsDaiHo0p

Fark off Surrey police on 22:23 - Jul 4 by WatfordR

Who is talking about driving badly?

And how about answering the questions

I thought your questions were theoretical. I don't gave any stats at hand.
Fark off Surrey police on 22:29 - Jul 4 with 2554 viewsDaiHo0p

"And you think that all of a sudden the old bill have grown a conscience about this?

The "Old Bill" ?

Fark off Surrey police on 22:33 - Jul 4 with 2545 viewsWatfordR

Fark off Surrey police on 22:26 - Jul 4 by DaiHo0p

I thought your questions were theoretical. I don't gave any stats at hand.

"And you think that all of a sudden the old bill have grown a conscience about this?"

Is that hypothetical? And would you agree that the number of vehicle journeys ending in fatalities is a miniscule percentage of all journeys undertaken. Insignificant in any kind of statistical analysis.

Suddenly putting old bill out on the road with speed guns all over the place at all kinds of stupid hours of the day and night is fck all to do with road safety or bringing down the number of deaths on the road.
Fark off Surrey police on 23:37 - Jul 4 with 2443 viewsBazWoT

Fark off Surrey police on 22:10 - Jul 4 by WeAreQPR12

Agree with this post, I don't have a problem with this rule. I don't want fag butts littering a country I live in, when I was in canada it was lovely and clean, let's not follow filthy habits like india etc

Why bring India into it? How often have you been there? Why not Singapore? They have proper litter abuse laws. They also supply bins and ashtrays every 20 yards or so, so no excuse and the punishment is heavy heavy.

Like I said, Westminster CC removed 1,800 wall mounted ashtrays coz they no longer liked the company that supplied them simply because they wanted to use their roads five years after championing their civil spirit in installing them.

Get your priorities right.

As for the fascist, go to Singapore as well.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Fark off Surrey police on 09:23 - Jul 5 with 2319 viewsQPR_John

Fark off Surrey police on 22:12 - Jul 4 by DaiHo0p

Maybe if these speed traps were placed at accident blackspots we would be more inclined to believe they are set up for safety reasons.
Fark off Surrey police on 09:38 - Jul 5 with 2295 viewsA40Bosh

Fark off Surrey police on 23:37 - Jul 4 by BazWoT

Why bring India into it? How often have you been there? Why not Singapore? They have proper litter abuse laws. They also supply bins and ashtrays every 20 yards or so, so no excuse and the punishment is heavy heavy.

Like I said, Westminster CC removed 1,800 wall mounted ashtrays coz they no longer liked the company that supplied them simply because they wanted to use their roads five years after championing their civil spirit in installing them.

Get your priorities right.

As for the fascist, go to Singapore as well.

It wouldn't matter how many bins you put on a street some people do not even know what they are for. I have lost count of the number of times I have been walking along a high street and people will drop litter beside them and they are standing within two feet of a bin.

Most of the time when I stoop and put it into the bin for them and say "Don't worry I'll clean up after you" they do get embarrased. But on one occasion this hippocrocohedgepig just looked at me with this totally dazed expression that meant she did not understand what I meant.

Some people see bins and ashtrays as being part of the "system" and they wont have people telling them what to do and how to live their life.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fark off Surrey police on 10:02 - Jul 5 with 2274 viewsKonk

Fark off Surrey police on 09:38 - Jul 5 by A40Bosh

It wouldn't matter how many bins you put on a street some people do not even know what they are for. I have lost count of the number of times I have been walking along a high street and people will drop litter beside them and they are standing within two feet of a bin.

Most of the time when I stoop and put it into the bin for them and say "Don't worry I'll clean up after you" they do get embarrased. But on one occasion this hippocrocohedgepig just looked at me with this totally dazed expression that meant she did not understand what I meant.

Some people see bins and ashtrays as being part of the "system" and they wont have people telling them what to do and how to live their life.

Bugs the fu ck out of me, that. On a daily basis, I see people dropping rubbish in the street whilst stood at a bus stop no more than five feet from a bin. Cu nts. Same as the fu cking idiots who drive round with four tons of fast food bol locks, drinks cans etc in their car until they get round to having a tidy-up/dumping it all in the street.

The same cu nts dropping litter (friend chicken boxes - I'd shut the places down if their customers can't use a bin) are the same twa ts that have their dogs shi tting everywhere without them picking it up, their horrible dogs running round without leads, and who insist on playing their sh it music out of tinny fu cking speakers on the bus...cu nts.

Anti-social, inconsiderate thoughtless, cun ts with no pride in themselves or their surroundings. I'm becoming increasingly in favour of police death squads these days. I'd shoot any fuc ker who failed to show respect for their fellow citizens. Yes, I'm advocating extra-judicial, summary executions of anti-social shi tbags. Landlords dumping mattresses and bedroom furniture on the street - shoot 'em. The tw at who throws his empty beer cans over my fence, every fu cking day - kneecap the cun t. Do what you want at home, but don't act like a twa t when you're out and about. We're crammed into a city of 8,000,000 people, show some fuc king consideration, you fu cking cu nts and then our councils might not need to employ thousands of cleaners rather than frontline workers who could be helping the needy...you twa ts.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fark off Surrey police on 10:23 - Jul 5 with 2232 viewswillis1980

Fark off Surrey police on 10:02 - Jul 5 by Konk

Bugs the fu ck out of me, that. On a daily basis, I see people dropping rubbish in the street whilst stood at a bus stop no more than five feet from a bin. Cu nts. Same as the fu cking idiots who drive round with four tons of fast food bol locks, drinks cans etc in their car until they get round to having a tidy-up/dumping it all in the street.

The same cu nts dropping litter (friend chicken boxes - I'd shut the places down if their customers can't use a bin) are the same twa ts that have their dogs shi tting everywhere without them picking it up, their horrible dogs running round without leads, and who insist on playing their sh it music out of tinny fu cking speakers on the bus...cu nts.

Anti-social, inconsiderate thoughtless, cun ts with no pride in themselves or their surroundings. I'm becoming increasingly in favour of police death squads these days. I'd shoot any fuc ker who failed to show respect for their fellow citizens. Yes, I'm advocating extra-judicial, summary executions of anti-social shi tbags. Landlords dumping mattresses and bedroom furniture on the street - shoot 'em. The tw at who throws his empty beer cans over my fence, every fu cking day - kneecap the cun t. Do what you want at home, but don't act like a twa t when you're out and about. We're crammed into a city of 8,000,000 people, show some fuc king consideration, you fu cking cu nts and then our councils might not need to employ thousands of cleaners rather than frontline workers who could be helping the needy...you twa ts.

Some tosser that parks outside my flat on occassion likes to empty all of his fast food crap on the pavement, drives me up the wall and i get the feeling the neighbours think its me!! i had to trim the hedge at the front of the house last night and noticed people were just shoving their crisp packets, cans etc into the hedge. there really are some twonkers about.
the one that really gets my goat are the dog owners that dont pick up after their pets!!
Did MacDees used to have to employ street sweepers that used to pick up all of their packaging left on the street, as the introduced some law regarding fast food joints and their litter!
Fark off Surrey police on 10:32 - Jul 5 with 2219 viewsJamie

Place I used to work had a forecourt for customer parking that people used to use as a shortcut when walking down to the shops and used the flower planter on it as a trashcan, as well as letting their dogs shit on it and then walking off, in clear view of people inside.

Highlight/lowlight was some bloke stumbling out of tesco express, sitting down on the planter wall, pouring away half his coke, filling the bottle with vodka and then pissing into the Smirnoff bottle in clear view of everybody before chucking the bottle into the flowers.

Mind boggling stuff.
Fark off Surrey police on 10:32 - Jul 5 with 2218 viewsJuzzie

Fark off Surrey police on 10:02 - Jul 5 by Konk

Annoys the crap out of me too Konk.

I live in a small-ish block of flats and it has a bus stop outside. It has bins too plus paper, glass & can recycling bins. All right by the bus stop. Most people seem to think they're invisisble and just drop their sh.it all over the pavement. There's a school around the corner too and the kids are even worse, they deliberatley chuck their stuff over our fence.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024