Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) 19:35 - Aug 9 with 3606 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Right then. Has anyone who's going got any suggestions about where we should all meet - in either Munich or Augsburg - prior to Saturday's game? I assume most R's will travel from Munich to Augsburg on Sat morning so perhaps someone who knows Munich could nominate a Bierhaus near the station to meet in?
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 21:09 - Aug 9 with 3551 viewswestberksr

Mel will be along at some point with suitable recommendations>

my hotel is a complete dump but only a couple of minutes from the train station; so anywhere near that will suit me.
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 21:43 - Aug 9 with 3518 viewssmegma

I'm heading for Augsburg tomorrow morning straight from the airport, getting in at Augsburg at 1.20pm. Staying 2 nights at one of the 2 Ibis hotels that are abiout 50 yards apart opposite the train station ?!! Been to Munich about ten times but never stopped off in Augsburg.

See you all there.
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 21:51 - Aug 9 with 3505 viewsPlumsteadQPR

I'm in Nuremberg at the moment - been travelling round Germamy for the last fortnight. Heading to Munich in morning for thr weekend. Staying close to München Hbf then heading to Augsburg on Sat morning...
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 22:05 - Aug 9 with 3483 viewsToast_R

Will be in Munich from midday tomorrow. 8am flight out of Standstead. Up for a few tomorrow evening should anyone nominate a decent venue.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 22:48 - Aug 9 with 3444 viewsw12boy

Likewise in Munich lunchtime Friday.Staying at the Ibis close to the main train station. Please let me know where the H.Q will be for a R's Fest Friday.Travelling to Augsburg midday Saturday so up for a meet early doors !
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 03:11 - Aug 10 with 3379 viewsSonofNorfolt

A lot of us (well 14) I know are getting the 12.04 to Augsburg from Munich HBF. It is a lot cheaper to book now via the Deutsche Bahn website.
We'll probably try and head to their fan bar near the stadium, assuming they have one, which is a couple of Km from Augsburg HBF.
See you all there.'
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 09:05 - Aug 10 with 3286 viewswestberksr

http://www.toytowngermany.com/wiki/Bayern_ticket

is the link for the ticket for up to 5 people on the local trains €22 +€4pp up to 5.

open the lander ticket at the bottom and the Bayern link; all very clear in English, you can prepay and print off as a pdf.

that will do you from the airport on Saturday morning and for the rest of the day.
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 15:54 - Aug 10 with 3185 viewssmegma

Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 03:11 - Aug 10 by SonofNorfolt

A lot of us (well 14) I know are getting the 12.04 to Augsburg from Munich HBF. It is a lot cheaper to book now via the Deutsche Bahn website.
We'll probably try and head to their fan bar near the stadium, assuming they have one, which is a couple of Km from Augsburg HBF.
See you all there.'

Mel, been to ground already and theres nothing there. Its on the side of a dual carriageway and next to an industrial area with no bars ANYWHERE. There was a sign for a McDs but couldn´t see it. There appears to be nothing at the ground either unless they are going to construct a load of beer tents overnight.The fansclubshop at the stadium is a portakabin in the car park and it was totally empty.
Login to get fewer ads

Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 08:59 - Aug 11 with 3125 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 15:54 - Aug 10 by smegma

Mel, been to ground already and theres nothing there. Its on the side of a dual carriageway and next to an industrial area with no bars ANYWHERE. There was a sign for a McDs but couldn´t see it. There appears to be nothing at the ground either unless they are going to construct a load of beer tents overnight.The fansclubshop at the stadium is a portakabin in the car park and it was totally empty.

How did you get to the ground? Tram from the train station?
Augsburg on Saturday (am Stamstag?) on 13:15 - Aug 11 with 2988 viewsToast_R

Got a cab was 12 euro from station.

You have to buy a pre pay card to get beer and food at the stadium.

Topping myself up now from last nights Tom foolery
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024