Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It should be quiet from the red head clique today 07:17 - Sep 4 with 6988 viewsblacky200

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19461177
It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 07:44 - Sep 4 with 6962 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 08:36 - Sep 4 with 6908 viewsWokingR

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 07:44 - Sep 4 by Pommyhoop

+1

I feel sorry for the poor street cleaner when, at the end of the day, he is having to pull a ginger wad out of his broom
It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 08:53 - Sep 4 with 6885 viewssmegma

As the Charlatans sing " be my spiderwoman, I'll be your spiderman ! "
It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 09:36 - Sep 4 with 6837 viewsBluce_Ree

I want to go to there. Flame-haired ladies, yo.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 09:41 - Sep 4 with 6827 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Saw this yesterday, the lady on the left at 0:58 is rather splendid.

Simone is Dutch I wonder if she partook.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 09:41 - Sep 4 with 6826 viewsmichael67

Why are they all dressed in green?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 09:48 - Sep 4 with 6808 viewsMoonshineSteve

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 09:41 - Sep 4 by michael67

Why are they all dressed in green?

Shows red off to best effect.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:00 - Sep 4 with 6785 viewswestberksr

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 09:48 - Sep 4 by MoonshineSteve

Shows red off to best effect.

does red have a 'best effect'?

mind you; there but for the grace of god and all that; I have it in the family, younger brother is full blown red. Minor difference in DNA is all I have to be grateful for and my splendid mid-brown thatch.
Login to get fewer ads

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:43 - Sep 4 with 6730 viewsTacticalR

Why don't they go back to their own country?

Air hostess clique

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:51 - Sep 4 with 6711 viewsTonto

I don't understand this prejudice (jokey or not) towards red heads. I can think of lots of lovely laydeez with red hair. Its just unfortunate that Metallica's avatars usuyally dont contain any of them. But theta not the hair colours fault - its his choice in music.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:54 - Sep 4 with 6702 viewsHollowayRanger

must confess i use to like miss decker!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:55 - Sep 4 with 6703 viewsMetallica_Hoop

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:43 - Sep 4 by TacticalR

Why don't they go back to their own country?

I belive they have claimed asylum from the Redland - Palatinate as there was a coup by paramilitary Wags.

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:57 - Sep 4 with 6701 viewsMetallica_Hoop

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:51 - Sep 4 by Tonto

I don't understand this prejudice (jokey or not) towards red heads. I can think of lots of lovely laydeez with red hair. Its just unfortunate that Metallica's avatars usuyally dont contain any of them. But theta not the hair colours fault - its his choice in music.

My last one was Charlotte Wessels until A40 asked me to put Marjolaine back up.

This infact.

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 11:17 - Sep 4 with 6676 viewssmegma

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:51 - Sep 4 by Tonto

There was a programme on tv a couple of years ago when the bloke from cbeebies Big Cook Little Cook did a research programme on societies attitude to people with ginger hair. He went to a nightclub and spoke to various young men and women. All the women said no when asked 'would you sleep with this guy' and shown photos of loads of ginger men. When the men were asked the same question (regarding copping off with women though !) they said yes.

The only thing proved was that women are shallow and men will f*ck anything !!!
It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 11:25 - Sep 4 with 6664 viewssimmo

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 09:36 - Sep 4 by Bluce_Ree

I want to go to there. Flame-haired ladies, yo.

This

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 11:53 - Sep 4 with 6629 viewsTacticalR

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 10:55 - Sep 4 by Metallica_Hoop

I belive they have claimed asylum from the Redland - Palatinate as there was a coup by paramilitary Wags.

Ah, knew there had to be a good explanation!

Air hostess clique

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 11:56 - Sep 4 with 6618 viewswillis1980

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 11:25 - Sep 4 by simmo

This

i only said the same the other day, dont know whether its a guilty pleasure thing though??
It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 12:29 - Sep 4 with 6581 viewsMetallica_Hoop

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 11:53 - Sep 4 by TacticalR

Ah, knew there had to be a good explanation!

A retaliatory strike is imminent.

It should be quiet from the red head clique today on 13:07 - Sep 4 with 6523 viewsreal_loftus

Tally was spotted in a Breda hotel room earlier-

ATAF.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024