Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? 22:09 - Oct 11 with 66031 viewsthewhitemonkey

Hi all

Has anyone used Viagogo to sell tickets? Can't make Southampton game so signed up with them. Might be my stupidity but the site seemed to be suggesting that if someone buys my Southampton ticket I have to send them my entire season ticket in the post!

Obviously that can't be right, but does anyone have experience of selling tickets through that site? They must send out a paper ticket for the individual game, right? But it says it is the seller's responsibility to deliver the tickets to the buyer....

Any advice appreciated. Cheers
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 22:30 - Oct 11 with 66009 viewsthame_hoops

Good god, put your tin hat on and duck!
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 23:19 - Oct 11 with 65967 viewscalders

Can I just ask why you simply didn't just put them on here at face value, that way insuring they go to a genuine fan.
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 23:34 - Oct 11 with 65942 viewsgjc104

Yes, I have, when my wife couldnt make the Swansea game...

Basically, you list it on there at a price you are happy with bearing in mind they take a % as a 'sellers fee'....I sold at just over FV so that when the seller fee was deducted, I made FV. Others do sell at higher or lower...its your choice what you list the ticket at and if someone is happy to pay the price.

Anyways....once sold, they nulify the ticket from your ST card and QPR send a paper ticket to the buyer. Once the buyer acknowledges receipt, Viagogo email you to tell you they are sending you the money via your chosen method.

Just to say, I had no trouble, it all worked fine and I got my money within a few working days of the sale.

Hope that helps.
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 23:34 - Oct 11 with 65941 viewsgjc104

Basically, you list it on there at a price you are happy with bearing in mind they take a % as a 'sellers fee'....I sold at just over FV so that when the seller fee was deducted, I made FV. Others do sell at higher or lower...its your choice what you list the ticket at and if someone is happy to pay the price.

Anyways....once sold, they nulify the ticket from your ST card and QPR send a paper ticket to the buyer. Once the buyer acknowledges receipt, Viagogo email you to tell you they are sending you the money via your chosen method.

Just to say, I had no trouble, it all worked fine and I got my money within a few working days of the sale.

Hope that helps.
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 23:35 - Oct 11 with 65940 viewsgjc104

Hope that helps.
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 00:42 - Oct 12 with 65893 viewskensalriser

I'd say after three failures to make a Swansea game, don't get her a ticket for that fixture next time.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 00:51 - Oct 12 with 65884 viewsthewhitemonkey

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 23:35 - Oct 11 by gjc104

Hope that helps.

Cheers Gic - sounds exactly like what you'd expect to happen, just the website doesn't explain it like that. They seem to be only referring to people selling individual tickets, even though you can't do that for QPR games. Anyway, appreciate you confirming it is straightforward though.

Calders - problem with selling ticket on here is I'd have to arrange to give someone my season ticket then get it back after.

Viagogo does seem useful for not being out of pocket if you miss the odd game from season ticket, but I hear Arsenal's Ticket Exchange system is fairer in that you can only sell at face value on there. Just seen a QPR - Man Utd ticket on Viagogo for £200. Hope no-one pays it.
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 01:06 - Oct 12 with 65878 viewscalders

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 00:51 - Oct 12 by thewhitemonkey

Cheers Gic - sounds exactly like what you'd expect to happen, just the website doesn't explain it like that. They seem to be only referring to people selling individual tickets, even though you can't do that for QPR games. Anyway, appreciate you confirming it is straightforward though.

Calders - problem with selling ticket on here is I'd have to arrange to give someone my season ticket then get it back after.

Viagogo does seem useful for not being out of pocket if you miss the odd game from season ticket, but I hear Arsenal's Ticket Exchange system is fairer in that you can only sell at face value on there. Just seen a QPR - Man Utd ticket on Viagogo for £200. Hope no-one pays it.

Not sure how this viagogo works, but nice to hear your not looking to profit from a fellow rangers fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 07:41 - Oct 12 with 65832 viewsjonno

Sold my S/T for the West Ham game as I was in Cyprus at the time. They give you a recommended price, but you can put any price on it you like. I took their recommendation (£35 - not interested in trying to fleece anyone) and the ticket was sold. I ended up with just over £30 I think. No problems at all and it worked very well I think. It's a good idea for people like me who are abroad fairly regularly so have to miss the occasional game but of course it is open to abuse and there are always
w*nkers that will take the opportunity to try to cash in.
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 12:55 - Oct 12 with 65706 viewsPinnerPaul

Only drawback I can see is that there is no way to prevent away fans sitting in home areas?
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 13:42 - Oct 12 with 65667 viewsRamseyR

I bought a ticket for the Swans game using Viagogo at Face Value in Block T. Worked perfectly. Can vouch that I got a paper ticket from the club. Thanks... if it was you gic104
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 15:19 - Oct 12 with 65608 viewskensalriser

I'd be careful. I got a ticket that was supposed to be for the Swansea game, but it turned out to be the wrong game - in the one I was sent to, a right bunch of tarts lost 0-5.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 16:04 - Oct 12 with 65592 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 15:19 - Oct 12 by kensalriser

I'd be careful. I got a ticket that was supposed to be for the Swansea game, but it turned out to be the wrong game - in the one I was sent to, a right bunch of tarts lost 0-5.

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 17:09 - Oct 12 with 65567 viewsonlyrinmoray

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 23:19 - Oct 11 by calders

Can I just ask why you simply didn't just put them on here at face value, that way insuring they go to a genuine fan.

Im interested in a ticket at face value as Im coming down for the game but as a long distance fan havent membership or ST

Pm me and we can make arrangements
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 19:35 - Oct 12 with 65523 viewsLoftusR

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 17:09 - Oct 12 by onlyrinmoray

Im interested in a ticket at face value as Im coming down for the game but as a long distance fan havent membership or ST

Pm me and we can make arrangements

I mentioned on another thread that I have put my ST on Viagogo for face value. Upper Loft Block PU Row E. Just log on an buy it and the club send you a paper ticket and I don't have to faff about getting my ST to you and back.

Good luck!
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 22:27 - Oct 12 with 65483 viewsonlyrinmoray

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 19:35 - Oct 12 by LoftusR

I mentioned on another thread that I have put my ST on Viagogo for face value. Upper Loft Block PU Row E. Just log on an buy it and the club send you a paper ticket and I don't have to faff about getting my ST to you and back.

Good luck!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction now waiting for ticket to be delivered
Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 17:13 - Oct 13 with 25132 viewslave16

Anyone sold tickets through Viagogo? on 22:27 - Oct 12 by onlyrinmoray

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction now waiting for ticket to be delivered

on viagogo I cannot work out how they price my tickets

2 U2 Tickets for belfast basically looking to get back the price I paid for them.
they cost 191 each (btw I am done buying tickets for friends now)
to get back my 191 I have to price them at 220 this includes vat and sellers fee about 22 quid per ticket and 4.40 vat per ticket - total £26 per ticket
I try to find my tickets on the site and they are priced at over 260 per ticket can anyone explain this.
Thats another 40 quid per ticket...

so for someone to buy my tickets at face value from me costs them an extra £66 per ticket - this cannot be right....
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 17:14]

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024