Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've just seen the league table....... 13:48 - Nov 21 with 2788 viewsCliff

I had been avoiding it, but I noticed something interesting.

At present the bottom seven are:

Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan, Reading, Aston Villa, Southampton and us.

Our last three games were:

Southampton (h)
Stoke (a)
Reading (h)

Our next four matches are:

Man U (a)
Sunderland (a)
Aston Villa (h) and
Wigan (a)

Notice any similarities between the two lists?

Care to speculate when the final straw may be reached?
I've just seen the league table....... on 13:50 - Nov 21 with 2764 viewsTacticalR

For most of us it's already been reached. It was reached when we lost at home to all three newly promoted teams.

Air hostess clique

I've just seen the league table....... on 13:52 - Nov 21 with 2746 viewsMytch_QPR

Well, if Rodney's advice is taken and they do give MH 4 more games, you'd have to expect 7 points from those fixtures.

Did you take prozac / halluciogenics before looking at the league table?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

I've just seen the league table....... on 13:53 - Nov 21 with 2728 viewsCliff

I've just seen the league table....... on 13:50 - Nov 21 by TacticalR

For most of us it's already been reached. It was reached when we lost at home to all three newly promoted teams.

I agree. I was p!ssed off that I had to work last weekend as I thought I might miss our first win. My kids reckon I was lucky!
I've just seen the league table....... on 13:57 - Nov 21 with 2710 viewsCliff

I've just seen the league table....... on 13:52 - Nov 21 by Mytch_QPR

Well, if Rodney's advice is taken and they do give MH 4 more games, you'd have to expect 7 points from those fixtures.

Did you take prozac / halluciogenics before looking at the league table?

I don't take anything, I really do just avoid looking at it - I mean what's the point if you don't win there's only one place you expect to be.
I've just seen the league table....... on 14:08 - Nov 21 with 2652 viewsderbyhoop

After the next 4 games I expect us to have reached the total of 4 points and there will be calls for stability and just give Hughes 4 more games.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I've just seen the league table....... on 14:23 - Nov 21 with 2572 viewsenfieldargh

I've just seen the league table....... on 14:08 - Nov 21 by derbyhoop

After the next 4 games I expect us to have reached the total of 4 points and there will be calls for stability and just give Hughes 4 more games.

we already have 4 points

sorry but can't see any points whatsover coming our way

only sore ones maybe

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:13 - Nov 21 with 2424 viewsHollowayRanger

i have already resigned myself to religation

and am already looking forward to the fun of the championship

cant wait to see the back of this season and its team of losers

prey to god that only about 8 of them are still here next season

hill nelsen traore faurlin taarabt derry mackie hoilett Dj and the kids

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:17 - Nov 21 with 2407 viewsPinnerPaul

I've just seen the league table....... on 13:50 - Nov 21 by TacticalR

Being picky, we didn't!
Login to get fewer ads

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:21 - Nov 21 with 2394 viewsTacticalR

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:17 - Nov 21 by PinnerPaul

Being picky, we didn't!

Yes we did!

Air hostess clique

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:23 - Nov 21 with 2387 viewsMichael_Hunt

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:17 - Nov 21 by PinnerPaul

Being picky, we didn't!

Ahem, we did.

RDG 2-3; WHU 1-2 & SHN 1-3.

(alright RDG was in the cup) but even so one point at home against those three is diabolical.
I've just seen the league table....... on 15:38 - Nov 21 with 2332 viewsJuzzie

Cup games mean nothing to legaue points/position so it's 1 draw and two losses against the newly promoted teams. Still diabolical.

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:40 - Nov 21 with 2318 viewshoopstilidie

I've just seen the league table....... on 14:23 - Nov 21 by enfieldargh

we already have 4 points

sorry but can't see any points whatsover coming our way

only sore ones maybe

whoosh

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:45 - Nov 21 with 2300 viewsTacticalR

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:38 - Nov 21 by Juzzie

Cup games mean nothing to legaue points/position so it's 1 draw and two losses against the newly promoted teams. Still diabolical.

Except we had our first team out against Reading in the Cup. Plus it was one of the few games where we have actually been ahead, and we still lost.

Air hostess clique

I've just seen the league table....... on 16:00 - Nov 21 with 2252 viewsJuzzie

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:45 - Nov 21 by TacticalR

Except we had our first team out against Reading in the Cup. Plus it was one of the few games where we have actually been ahead, and we still lost.

Cup games aside, the only PL games we've taken the lead was at Spurs and home to Everton. One we lost, the other we drew.

Just twice, all season. Not good enough.

I've just seen the league table....... on 16:11 - Nov 21 with 2224 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I've just seen the league table....... on 15:40 - Nov 21 by hoopstilidie

whoosh

oh well

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024