Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Guidetti 02:29 - Dec 2 with 2375 viewskarlski

Thinking forward to January, this guy could be a good shout on loan.
Man City striker, was on loan at Feyenoord last year and got 22 in 24 games or something, plus 10 assists.
He then got laid low with a virus which has kept him out until recently but he's apparently back fit and set to be loaned out in Jan.
I know the Dutch league isn't all that, but possibly a good squad addition without lumbering us with yet more long-term contracts and fees? From what I've seen of him he's good with both feet, has wiry strength and a proper striker's instinct.
Only question is how badly that virus has affected his overall strength, sounds like a bad one that nearly brought his career to an end.
Mancini has apparently said he'd prefer him to go on loan in Prem so he can learn how to play in this league...
John Guidetti on 03:20 - Dec 2 with 2363 viewsQPR1882

Heidar Helguson from Cardiff could be a good shout.
John Guidetti on 07:38 - Dec 2 with 2337 viewsPey

Don't knock down the Dutch league too much Kariski, some fine players acted in it before they went out to the PL.
Many teams do scout around in the Dutch league unfortunately QPR don't.
To name a few current like Vorm (Swansea), Olson (West Brom), Ruiz (Fulham), Dembele, Vertonghen(Spurs).

OT Guidetti would make a great addition imo, got the workrate of Mackie and has a nose for goals.
John Guidetti on 12:06 - Dec 2 with 2288 viewsTacticalR

Wasn't he a New York crime boss? Or is that someone different?

Air hostess clique

John Guidetti on 12:27 - Dec 2 with 2255 viewsexiled_dictator

John Guidetti on 12:06 - Dec 2 by TacticalR

Wasn't he a New York crime boss? Or is that someone different?

You're thinking of John Travolta, the Breitling pilot.
Or is it John Galliano, the drunk racist?
John Goodman?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

John Guidetti on 14:04 - Dec 2 with 2207 viewsrsonist

Good shout. Loans (or loans with a view to buy) would be sensible and this lad is certainly highly spoken of and in the mould of what we need with Zamora out.

Not exactly a team player however, they call him the baby Ibrahamovic...
John Guidetti on 14:22 - Dec 2 with 2195 viewsJamie

Almost lost his leg in the summer and only just started playing a few reserve minutes. Can't afford the risk.
John Guidetti on 16:11 - Dec 2 with 2159 viewskarlski

John Guidetti on 14:22 - Dec 2 by Jamie

Almost lost his leg in the summer and only just started playing a few reserve minutes. Can't afford the risk.

Yes that would be my worry too and is something I'd imagine our staff would assess before making any move.
IF he's fit and has got his strength back he could be useful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024