Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd for West Brom? 14:06 - Jan 4 with 9344 viewsheadhoops

just been on the offish interactive box office - as can now go tomorrow.
There appears to be thousands of seats to choose from - my guess would be a crowd of circa 12,000 - no wonder the Club is reluctant to take the larger away allocations?

Mind you at £35 the club priced this one wrong IMO.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:08 - Jan 4 with 6686 viewsrosseeles

massively wrong, i was going to go up thinking it would be a much better price, but £35 is just wrong, for a game like this
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:09 - Jan 4 with 6666 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:08 - Jan 4 by rosseeles

massively wrong, i was going to go up thinking it would be a much better price, but £35 is just wrong, for a game like this

Its £35 for the platinum seats. £25 everywhere else.
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:12 - Jan 4 with 6650 viewsSuffolkHoop

12,000 is about right I'd say. £28 for a very boring FA Cup 3rd round tie was never going to get better than that.

We just don't have the massive support base many on here seem to think we do.
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:14 - Jan 4 with 6640 viewsRangersw12

Be lucky to get 8k let alone 12k

£25.00 for a game against a team we played two weeks ago is dreadful and should have been £10 adults kids £1

When will the club ever learn with their stupid pricing of games !
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:17 - Jan 4 with 6620 viewsklr

10'800

Its a shame because a little New Years goodwill would go a long way.

£20 I'd have a think about it, £15 I'd definately go.

£25 ?! lol f*ck off
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:19 - Jan 4 with 6618 viewsstowmarketrange

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:14 - Jan 4 by Rangersw12

Be lucky to get 8k let alone 12k

£25.00 for a game against a team we played two weeks ago is dreadful and should have been £10 adults kids £1

When will the club ever learn with their stupid pricing of games !

Unfortunately it is both teams who decide the prices.I think it is overpriced too,and all adults should be no more than £20,with kids a fiver.
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:19 - Jan 4 with 6613 viewsrosseeles

yeah £15 and £5 kids would have seen a much bigger crowd (and surely more revenue (higher crowd, more food/drink sales...and dont forget the merch)

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:23 - Jan 4 with 6598 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Not saying I wouldn't have minded them being a bit cheaper. But just a quick question to the people moaning at the price. Did any of you pay the £25/£30 that it cost to watch the same two teams play on Boxing Day? Regardless of the competition, its the same two teams playing the same game, so why the complaints at paying the same or even less in some cases this time 'round?
Login to get fewer ads

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:26 - Jan 4 with 6577 viewsklr

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:23 - Jan 4 by dodge_stoke_r

Not saying I wouldn't have minded them being a bit cheaper. But just a quick question to the people moaning at the price. Did any of you pay the £25/£30 that it cost to watch the same two teams play on Boxing Day? Regardless of the competition, its the same two teams playing the same game, so why the complaints at paying the same or even less in some cases this time 'round?

Because time & time again we are being treated like mug punters by the club we support.
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:26 - Jan 4 with 6583 viewsrosseeles

Because you know unless you get a Man u/ Chelsea you wont sell out. People prioritise the Prem League matches , because alot of teams still dont give a monkeys about the FA Cup (prem is the cash cow)

So your in a time just after xmas where alot of people are skint, the two teams will prob play alot of fringe players and the ground wont nearly sell out. Why would i want to pay full price?
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:28 - Jan 4 with 6575 viewsSuffolkHoop

How about the fact we've been utter garbage all season? It was an opportunity missed for a goodwill cheap ticket price to say thanks for the support.
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:31 - Jan 4 with 6561 viewsQPunkR

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:12 - Jan 4 by SuffolkHoop

12,000 is about right I'd say. £28 for a very boring FA Cup 3rd round tie was never going to get better than that.

We just don't have the massive support base many on here seem to think we do.

It's nothing to do with massive bloody support and everything to do with the extortionate price! If you didn't have to look at that price twice before buying a ticket then you're a richer man than me.
I've already shelled out £500 on a ST, plus all the away games, plus just after Christmas and I'm basically left between the choice to eat, or see us limp out of the Big Cup in customary fashion for the nth year in a row

QPR - "shit but local"

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:35 - Jan 4 with 6544 viewsdaveB

charge a tenner it would be close to a sell out imo.

£25 is taking the piss
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:39 - Jan 4 with 6523 viewsSouthend_Rss

Agree with the comments posted in this thread. The club have got this one wrong.
However with the club only taking the initial allocation for West Ham. The 7 loyalty points on offer will be useful. Especially as most people on here reckon the club will only take the initial allocation at Southampton and lots of people will want to go to that. Its like a no win situation. Go and you get shafted.. Dont go and you risk missing out on upcoming away days. IMO of course.
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:42 - Jan 4 with 6503 viewsNov77

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:23 - Jan 4 by dodge_stoke_r

There's a difference between paying money to watch Adel, and paying money to watch Bothroyd!
Harry's already said they'll be changes tomorrow, won't be the first team.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:45 - Jan 4 with 6485 viewsheadhoops

I would have said £15 an adult - £5 concessions
ST holders bring a mate for a fiver.
no family stand

Full house and the club makes a gesture to show us punters some respect.

should we win and then draw the winner of Aldershot-Rotherham at home will it still be £25 a pop!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:45 - Jan 4 with 6483 viewsNorthernr

If they get 10,000 there I'll be amazed. Massively overpriced. You can go see West Ham v Man Utd tomorrow for £8.50 less than our game.
Crowd for West Brom? on 14:50 - Jan 4 with 6464 viewsngbqpr

It's all Ken Bates's fault

When at Chelsea, they were the first club to introduce this away allocation rule whereby if you wanted the bigger allocation, you had to pay for it all upfront. Slowly but surely everyone else followed suit.

I'm pretty sure he was also the first to stop including cup tie vouchers in season ticket books. This is one of the reasons FAC 3rd round crowds have become so low - it's not just clubs treating the competition less seriously & playing reserves, it's also that these days, at the time of year when we all have the least money, you have to fork out extra for something ST holders had already paid for under the old system

I'm not going cos at this time of year I simply cannot justify the expense.

I reckon it could've been as low as 6-7k, but the feelgood factor after Chelsea may bump it up to 10

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Crowd for West Brom? on 15:00 - Jan 4 with 6426 viewsCharlie1

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:45 - Jan 4 by Northernr

If they get 10,000 there I'll be amazed. Massively overpriced. You can go see West Ham v Man Utd tomorrow for £8.50 less than our game.

I'm so glad you got me a West Ham ticket now

We're going to win the cup and stay up!

2:59 baby!

Crowd for West Brom? on 17:38 - Jan 4 with 6296 viewsWesty75

Yup, £15 and I would have seriously considered it, £10 no brainer.
Crowd for West Brom? on 18:18 - Jan 4 with 6217 viewsketteringrs

Crowd for West Brom? on 15:00 - Jan 4 by Charlie1

I'm so glad you got me a West Ham ticket now

We're going to win the cup and stay up!

Wish someone could get me 3 WHU away tickets
Crowd for West Brom? on 18:25 - Jan 4 with 6196 viewsTacticalR

Seems very strange. The demand is low and it's a chance to reach out to fans who can't afford to go to a league game.

Air hostess clique

Crowd for West Brom? on 19:30 - Jan 4 with 6091 viewsdanehoop

Crowd for West Brom? on 14:26 - Jan 4 by klr

Because time & time again we are being treated like mug punters by the club we support.

like you ever go. Consistent as ever.

Never knowingly understood

Crowd for West Brom? on 19:37 - Jan 4 with 6081 viewsklr

Crowd for West Brom? on 19:30 - Jan 4 by danehoop

like you ever go. Consistent as ever.

Right, I've ignored you for long enough, but can you just f*cking do one you f*cking prick.

As far as I'm aware there is an ignore button on this messageboard, I ignore you, I'd appreciate it if it was reciprocated, f*cking knobhead.
Crowd for West Brom? on 19:43 - Jan 4 with 6065 viewsShotKneesHoop

Crowd for West Brom? on 19:37 - Jan 4 by klr

Right, I've ignored you for long enough, but can you just f*cking do one you f*cking prick.

As far as I'm aware there is an ignore button on this messageboard, I ignore you, I'd appreciate it if it was reciprocated, f*cking knobhead.

Sounds like this post is quite a good trailer for the Chelsea Film Blockbuster!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024