Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where there's life? 19:28 - Apr 9 with 1049 viewswortonranger

Not about Thatch of course! (RIP) However--- having had chance to recover from the crushing blow of Sunday (one of my worst moments as an R's fan -nearly comprable to turning on my radio having finished work and hearing "You''ll never walk alone" ring out from Molineux way back in the 70's), There IS still hope. IF we show the attitude that the neutrals saw on Sunday and IF we get a slice or two of luck, we are not dead yet. A result on Saturday is not beyond belief (think back to last season's final day), and everything would look very different. How about a final day win at Anfield? By then, it will mean nothing to them and there are several games for our rivals which MUST produce positives for us. OK, the odds are against -but nobody should give up yet - that's the fun of being a fan of the best club in the land -and sweet revenge on the Reds for ruining our one chance of the title.U R's!
Where there's life? on 19:36 - Apr 9 with 1037 viewsHollowayRanger

agree still 6 games left = 18 points

win 6 (yes crazy i know) but we'll be on 42 points!!!!!!!

cant just go to everton and roll over got to give it everything and if its not enough so be it BUT AT LEAST TRY!

BEAT everton (did it last season ) AND reading we'll on 30 points with 4 games to go,ive always seen us getting 34 points anything more and who knows?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024