Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. 13:11 - Aug 8 with 4375 viewsHAYESBOY

Cant have enough centre midfielders.

Smells like a trout farm in here

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 13:59 - Aug 8 with 4201 viewseghamranger

Derry to Millwall though
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:05 - Aug 8 with 4176 viewsfakekerby

Now I am more worried about Faurlin.
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:09 - Aug 8 with 4151 viewsQPRDave

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:05 - Aug 8 by fakekerby

Now I am more worried about Faurlin.

Faker I've posted this in the Faurlin to Fulham thread but here you go

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 48m
Ale faurlin is not for sale. For the last time haven't I made myself clear in quite a few texts. For the first time I'm really irritated
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:18 - Aug 8 with 4098 viewsadhoc_qpr

Surely Parker is yet another one paced midfielder who is decent at most things and exceptional at none, neither attacking nor defensive?

We already have Jenas, O'Neill, Barton and Granero at a push who fulfill that criteria.

Would probably do fine for us (not that he'd actually want to join us), but seems a bit needless and a marquee signing for the sake of it.
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:20 - Aug 8 with 4080 viewsfakekerby

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:09 - Aug 8 by QPRDave

Faker I've posted this in the Faurlin to Fulham thread but here you go

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 48m
Ale faurlin is not for sale. For the last time haven't I made myself clear in quite a few texts. For the first time I'm really irritated

Ah, thanks for that.

I'm not overly excited by Parker, I think we have enough in that area of the park now and I don't think he's the player he once was.

Even if the likes of M'Bia, Granero, Diakite, Jenas left we'd still have Barton, O'Neill, Henry, Faurlin capable of playing CM. In a 4-4-2, I don't think we really need any more than this if we want to keep a happy camp.
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:22 - Aug 8 with 4067 viewsimustbemad

Would put money on Parker signing if I had any. Just a hunch.
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:24 - Aug 8 with 4061 viewsDieByYourSide

Stop it, Harry

Poll: And it's hi ho

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:26 - Aug 8 with 4041 viewsPhildo

Queens Park Oldspurs
Login to get fewer ads

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:29 - Aug 8 with 4013 viewsJamie

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:24 - Aug 8 by DieByYourSide

Stop it, Harry

----------------------Green--------------

----------------Dunne--Onouha---------------

Assaidi---Barton---Parker--O'Neil--Henry--Hoilett

--------------Johnson-----Austin---------

Boom.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 14:30]
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:29 - Aug 8 with 4013 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Decent player but nearly as old as me. I didn't think much of him until he played against us at WHL and then thought ah.....

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:46 - Aug 8 with 3915 viewsToast_R

Parker and Defoe, i'd believe we'd piss this Championship lark.

Can't see both coming off though.
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:52 - Aug 8 with 3874 viewsDANRANGER

As I've said on another midfield post, if Granero/M'Bia & Diakite leave (possibly Barton also) then it will leave us with Henry/Faurlin/Jenas/O'neill for 3 of the 4 midfield spaces so I can see it makes sense to get another in. I would much rather see us working with Diakite and improving his game at a level that would allow it (if anyone can locate him) than buy Scott Parker but then this isn't how HR works and Parker is a top player at this level whatever his age.

The way things have started would like to see Barton stay as he is the perfect fit for the midfield at present and is giving Simpson license to break forward and covers inside so Hoilett can push on from the other side. Problem is as ever this is Joey Barton.....
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:55 - Aug 8 with 3862 viewsQPRDave

Monty Panesar's your man if you want to p*ss it!!!!
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:59 - Aug 8 with 3831 viewsMetallica_Hoop

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 14:55 - Aug 8 by QPRDave

Monty Panesar's your man if you want to p*ss it!!!!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 15:16 - Aug 8 with 3755 viewsJigsore

Might we see the elusive 0-10-0 formation this season?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 15:25 - Aug 8 with 3708 viewsbmouth_rs

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 15:16 - Aug 8 by Jigsore

Might we see the elusive 0-10-0 formation this season?

Fukcing way to conservative.

0-0-11-0
SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 15:33 - Aug 8 with 3661 viewstoboboly

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 15:25 - Aug 8 by bmouth_rs

Fukcing way to conservative.

0-0-11-0

You want to do THAT formation with Karl Henry?

Madman.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

SSN say bid for Parker rejected from us. on 18:42 - Aug 8 with 3427 viewsShackletonR

Parker is a ball winner, not many go for a 50-50 ball with him, potential leg braker, sign him up.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024