Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do Not Leave Your Seat..... 11:20 - Nov 24 with 2870 viewsspencer

Yesterdays game was a bit...sterile, but sometimes that happens and especially after an international break.

However....despite being a little dull and cold.....try to have a leak during the half time interval.Juzzie, who posts on here, sits next to me at LR - decided for the first time to go and have a quick break and visit the toilet.....Austin scored...possibly our goal of season so far.

What was funnier, is that when he came back, he said he couldn't even celebrate...as he had his hands full :)

Nearly piss.ed myself at the time... Sorry Juzzie..had to share that moment on here...but at least you had a scarf.
Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 11:38 - Nov 24 with 2841 viewsJuzzie

lol! Thanks! I very rarely go to the loo during the game but this time I had to what with the cold weather a few cups of coffee earlier. Just my luck!

At least I had a warm scarf on. Still yours for £20.....
Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 11:50 - Nov 24 with 2823 viewsTacticalR

We need creative solutions here. How about those pants astronauts wear?

Air hostess clique

Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 12:11 - Nov 24 with 2780 viewsShackletonR

Aleast these days you the person behind you has to get up and go, standing terraces were a bit of nightmare as feeling something warm down the back of you leg ment only one thing.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 12:22 - Nov 24 with 2761 viewsJuzzie

Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 11:50 - Nov 24 by TacticalR

We need creative solutions here. How about those pants astronauts wear?

An empty milk bottle will do the trick

[Post edited 24 Nov 2013 12:23]
Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 13:07 - Nov 24 with 2710 viewsTacticalR

Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 12:11 - Nov 24 by ShackletonR

Aleast these days you the person behind you has to get up and go, standing terraces were a bit of nightmare as feeling something warm down the back of you leg ment only one thing.

I can think of a number of things it might mean.

Air hostess clique

Do Not Leave Your Seat..... on 23:26 - Nov 24 with 2465 viewsloftboy

I missed Colin Clarke scoring the only goal of the game against Sheffield Wednesday circa 1988, only one I've ever missed.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024