Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. 06:02 - Dec 1 with 2140 viewsqprmick

Wonderful exhibition of golf from Adam Scott and Rory, Rory took it out on the 72nd hole after Adam had led all the way until then.

Qprmick

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 13:18 - Dec 1 with 2058 viewskomradkirk

well done wee man.....let the clubs do the talking
Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 03:00 - Dec 2 with 1983 viewsqprmick

156 views and one reply, I thought we had a few from Ireland and a few more golf nuts. Oh well a new personal best for me, and for those guffawing at the back. You don't think I am laughing, I love small minds.

Qprmick

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 03:18 - Dec 2 with 1981 viewsFredManRave

Anyone but Mcilroy.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 08:57 - Dec 2 with 1964 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, mick, don't really know a whole pile about golf so not the best placed to comment. Pleased for him, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 09:28 - Dec 2 with 1948 viewsCHUBBS

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 03:00 - Dec 2 by qprmick

156 views and one reply, I thought we had a few from Ireland and a few more golf nuts. Oh well a new personal best for me, and for those guffawing at the back. You don't think I am laughing, I love small minds.

Relax Mick it's only The Aussie Open which is the football equivalent of a win a against Doncaster!

[Post edited 2 Dec 2013 9:32]
Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 11:15 - Dec 2 with 1918 viewsnewgolddream

Great to c him back
Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 19:17 - Dec 2 with 1880 viewsqprmick

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 09:28 - Dec 2 by CHUBBS

Relax Mick it's only The Aussie Open which is the football equivalent of a win a against Doncaster!

But he did beat the Masters Champion, that puts it in some perspective. That is the real Masters BTW.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2013 6:46]

Qprmick

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 19:18 - Dec 2 with 1878 viewsqprmick

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 09:28 - Dec 2 by CHUBBS

Sorry missed the irony there for a sec, good one.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Rory Mcilroy Australian Open Champion….. on 21:15 - Dec 2 with 1847 viewsBklynRanger

Great end to the year for the boy, I'm very happy for him.

I don't think any English people need to feel too perturbed by a bit of banter, its not as if he's posted his MBE back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024