Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Redknapp 17:07 - Dec 29 with 11360 viewsdodge_stoke_r

What manager puts out a team with NO forwards in it? The players must too surely be questioning some of his strange methods. It's not the fact that we haven't won for a few games, it's the fact that we have looked totaly clueless and bewildered for most of the time. Even when we have won games we have looked anything but convincing.
Taxi for Redknapp on 17:10 - Dec 29 with 7279 viewsTheBlob

Well yes,but the taxi's going straight round to Tony's gaff to sort out a couple of strikers.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Taxi for Redknapp on 17:10 - Dec 29 with 7280 viewsWeaverQPR

Nah, id give him the full season.

@WeavQPR

Taxi for Redknapp on 17:12 - Dec 29 with 7260 viewsNov77

We actually looked better 1st half with no forwards than we did against forest.

2nd half was shite though.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Taxi for Redknapp on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 7216 viewsqprewan

We let the wrong man go to Derby! They have now scored twice as many goals as us.
Taxi for Redknapp on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 7207 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taxi for Redknapp on 17:12 - Dec 29 by Nov77

We actually looked better 1st half with no forwards than we did against forest.

2nd half was shite though.

Nothing to do with our play. Watford didn't press us enough.
Taxi for Redknapp on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 7209 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Taxi for Redknapp on 17:10 - Dec 29 by TheBlob

Well yes,but the taxi's going straight round to Tony's gaff to sort out a couple of strikers.

I do hope so. Because if not we are buggered. No team gets promoted by not scoring goals. We had strikers on the bench today and if he is worried about using them and getting crocked then that tells me that the forwards that we would like to see coming, aren't.
Taxi for Redknapp on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 7136 viewsQPRDave

One that doesn't have any fit strikers?
Taxi for Redknapp on 18:44 - Dec 29 with 6991 viewssmegma

Taxi for Redknapp on 17:31 - Dec 29 by QPRDave

One that doesn't have any fit strikers?

Just like Forest.
Who managed to have shots on target and scored twice. In the last 3 games we've had 3 efforts on target.
Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:24 - Dec 29 with 6904 viewsShotKneesHoop

If 'Arry got in a taxi. someone else would pay for it.

He's starting to make Hughes look a radical dude.

It was more fun seeing us hang on on the premiership than anything I've seen this year.

"Arry's teams are becoming more like "Spuds U like has beens".
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 19:26]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:35 - Dec 29 with 6866 viewsGrifter

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:24 - Dec 29 by ShotKneesHoop

If 'Arry got in a taxi. someone else would pay for it.

He's starting to make Hughes look a radical dude.

It was more fun seeing us hang on on the premiership than anything I've seen this year.

"Arry's teams are becoming more like "Spuds U like has beens".
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 19:26]

It was more fun seeing a group of mercenaries piss on the club's heritage, and lose every week? I'll have some of what you're smoking.

At least they're giving it a go this season.
Taxi for Redknapp on 19:40 - Dec 29 with 6837 viewsShotKneesHoop

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:35 - Dec 29 by Grifter

It was more fun seeing a group of mercenaries piss on the club's heritage, and lose every week? I'll have some of what you're smoking.

At least they're giving it a go this season.

I'm smoking the six homes wins on the bounce plus the 92 minutes at Man City in 2011/12

That happened because the players ignored the manager and did what they though best on the field

The sooner this lot do the same - the better.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 19:40]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:48 - Dec 29 with 6811 viewsCHUBBS

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:40 - Dec 29 by ShotKneesHoop

I'm smoking the six homes wins on the bounce plus the 92 minutes at Man City in 2011/12

That happened because the players ignored the manager and did what they though best on the field

The sooner this lot do the same - the better.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 19:40]

So basically you're saying we have no manager for the rest of the season.
What a revolutionary thought,do you think it could really take off?
Let the players make all the decisions,isn't player power the reason we got into so much shit the last couple of seasons!
Taxi for Redknapp on 19:50 - Dec 29 with 6790 viewsQPRDave

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:48 - Dec 29 by CHUBBS

Let the players make all the decisions,isn't player power the reason we got into so much shit the last couple of seasons!

Can imagine some of Diakite's decisions?!!
Taxi for Redknapp on 19:55 - Dec 29 with 6768 viewsShotKneesHoop

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:48 - Dec 29 by CHUBBS

Player power on the pitch is the only way to pay football.

Ask Rodney, Stan, Gerry, and the rest.

Buying the wrong profile player was the reason we got into so much shit.

I honestly think if we had stuck with the Championship winning side, we would have been better off.

Taxi for Redknapp on 20:09 - Dec 29 with 6734 viewsCHUBBS

Taxi for Redknapp on 19:55 - Dec 29 by ShotKneesHoop

Player power on the pitch is the only way to pay football.

Ask Rodney, Stan, Gerry, and the rest.

Buying the wrong profile player was the reason we got into so much shit.

I honestly think if we had stuck with the Championship winning side, we would have been better off.

I definitely concur with your last sentence.
Also the money TF made available was delivered at the worst possible time leaving a panicked Warnock access to the shit no one else would touch like Ferdinand,Barton,young and your favourite midget.
It takes years to get rid of all that dead wood so we'll suffer until their contracts expire.
No matter how nice a bloke TF is,he's the man who signs the cheques so is responsible for these atrocious contracts.
Taxi for Redknapp on 20:16 - Dec 29 with 6711 viewshoopdog

FFS ! What manager puts a team out with no strikers .
A manager that has no fit strikers to put out
Taxi for Redknapp on 20:28 - Dec 29 with 6685 viewsHollowayRanger

what worries me is half a season in an redknapp still doesnt know his best team

dunne onouha ? or hill

phillips hoilett carroll benny kranjar barton ,think we can exclude jenas henry swp

austin or er er oh the small cripple or the big cripple

must get two strikers in IF there's little money then loan them or look for a freebie or lower leagues

but please PLAY TWO AT HOME!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taxi for Redknapp on 20:58 - Dec 29 with 6636 viewsShotKneesHoop

Taxi for Redknapp on 20:09 - Dec 29 by CHUBBS

I definitely concur with your last sentence.
Also the money TF made available was delivered at the worst possible time leaving a panicked Warnock access to the shit no one else would touch like Ferdinand,Barton,young and your favourite midget.
It takes years to get rid of all that dead wood so we'll suffer until their contracts expire.
No matter how nice a bloke TF is,he's the man who signs the cheques so is responsible for these atrocious contracts.

Chubbs, I agree with your last three paragraphs.

Especially, being a nice bloke doesn't mean you're a good chairman.

Still 18 months to get rid of SWP. Sums him up.

There's a striker scoring goals for fun for Crewe. Why doesn't 'Arry put a bid in for him?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 21:00]

Taxi for Redknapp on 21:03 - Dec 29 with 6602 viewsOakR

What manager puts out a team with NO forwards in it?

Answer - Spanish National Team Manager (also and less successfully the previous Scottish National Team manager).

Poll: Will we stay up?

Taxi for Redknapp on 21:10 - Dec 29 with 6570 viewsdavman

This is what frightens me most though...
http://www.london24.com/sport/championship/qpr/bond_laments_qpr_struggles_withou

“We haven’t got goalscorers in the side. We’ve got creative players who create opportunities and they’ll all chip in with a couple of goals a season.

“But you need to know whether your strikers can give you 20 goals a season and a Frank Lampard type of midfield player that can get you double figures in a season. We haven’t got enough of them.”

1. Blame 'Arry, he assembled this lot of 'creative midfielders who can't score' whilst mis-managing the one 'creative midfielder' who certainly can score at this level bagging him off to Foolham.
2. God I hope that last sentence 'We haven't got enough of them' is a bloody joke 'cos we f-in well have.
3. Yes, other teams play without a striker, but those other teams DO have midfileders who can score - we don't.
4. If they can't see that, then I despair, I honestly do...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Taxi for Redknapp on 21:22 - Dec 29 with 6533 viewsShotKneesHoop

Taxi for Redknapp on 21:10 - Dec 29 by davman

This is what frightens me most though...
http://www.london24.com/sport/championship/qpr/bond_laments_qpr_struggles_withou

“We haven’t got goalscorers in the side. We’ve got creative players who create opportunities and they’ll all chip in with a couple of goals a season.

“But you need to know whether your strikers can give you 20 goals a season and a Frank Lampard type of midfield player that can get you double figures in a season. We haven’t got enough of them.”

1. Blame 'Arry, he assembled this lot of 'creative midfielders who can't score' whilst mis-managing the one 'creative midfielder' who certainly can score at this level bagging him off to Foolham.
2. God I hope that last sentence 'We haven't got enough of them' is a bloody joke 'cos we f-in well have.
3. Yes, other teams play without a striker, but those other teams DO have midfileders who can score - we don't.
4. If they can't see that, then I despair, I honestly do...

I despair too, for what it's worth.

Taxi for Redknapp on 22:11 - Dec 29 with 6464 viewsstansleftfoot

They have lost the plot, Charlie Austin is a twenty goal year striker, he'll get 30 if he gets the chances, the six midfielders who played today would get you 15-18 goals over a 23 game period at this level.
When Charlie doesn't get chances and ends up defending from the centre forward position he can't get goals.
The Burnley full back Kieran Trippier creates 10-20 goals a year, he puts between half a dozen to a dozen balls into the box each game, Ings is still scoring from them, this year Trippier has created 9 goals.
There might be an argument that our coaching and strategy is letting the players down, how and why are we taking short corners? why do the midfield never get past the striker? why do we never put an early ball into the box? why can't these players triangulate their passing as they advance.
Todays performance had some hope to it, but Watford did not pressure us like many teams would. This was an easy game to win and we failed by some distance.
There are plenty of goals in this midfield, more than enough historically by career statistics, if you add a further 15 goals to our current total QPR would be 12 points clear today.
I think we need some inspirational coaching expertise, Bond and Jordon are lost in the dark and are choosing to ignore the obvious.
Taxi for Redknapp on 22:42 - Dec 29 with 6385 viewsHunterhoop

Taxi for Redknapp on 22:11 - Dec 29 by stansleftfoot

They have lost the plot, Charlie Austin is a twenty goal year striker, he'll get 30 if he gets the chances, the six midfielders who played today would get you 15-18 goals over a 23 game period at this level.
When Charlie doesn't get chances and ends up defending from the centre forward position he can't get goals.
The Burnley full back Kieran Trippier creates 10-20 goals a year, he puts between half a dozen to a dozen balls into the box each game, Ings is still scoring from them, this year Trippier has created 9 goals.
There might be an argument that our coaching and strategy is letting the players down, how and why are we taking short corners? why do the midfield never get past the striker? why do we never put an early ball into the box? why can't these players triangulate their passing as they advance.
Todays performance had some hope to it, but Watford did not pressure us like many teams would. This was an easy game to win and we failed by some distance.
There are plenty of goals in this midfield, more than enough historically by career statistics, if you add a further 15 goals to our current total QPR would be 12 points clear today.
I think we need some inspirational coaching expertise, Bond and Jordon are lost in the dark and are choosing to ignore the obvious.

Agree. As I do with Davman. It's getting silly. It has to be attitude. Our full backs seem scared of crossing the ball!

(Hope you and Aaron are well, Dav)
Taxi for Redknapp on 22:47 - Dec 29 with 6376 viewsNorthernr

Look just buy old saggy chops his striker. If that's what he wants, and that charade on Boxing Day and then that farce today is what we're going to get unless he gets his way, then let him spunk some more money on Carlton Cole or whoever. I can't keep watching this. It's fcking dull as hell.
Taxi for Redknapp (n/t) on 22:53 - Dec 29 with 6360 viewssevenhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024