Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* 14:56 - Sep 30 with 7670 viewsJigsore

"How we love the thrill of a good game

how we love the smell of fame

doesn't matter if we lose or win, unstoppably we burn within"

[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 14:57]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 15:10 - Sep 30 with 7638 viewsbosh67

Bloody hell. No wonder their season ticket sales are down.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 15:21 - Sep 30 with 7615 viewsWallyRanger

They do know it's 2015 and not 1995 right? I suggest come 2025 they do a dubstep remix of this "anthem" lol
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 15:53 - Sep 30 with 7579 viewsTGRRRSSS

Even got a shot of Mackie in there from last season.
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:07 - Sep 30 with 7562 viewsDaBurgh

"We'll defend the glory of Reading" huh?
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:23 - Sep 30 with 7538 viewsMetallica_Hoop

F**k me that's bad.

Sounds like 'Celebrity chef does Ibiza'.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:30 - Sep 30 with 7520 viewsballbag

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:36 - Sep 30 with 7509 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:30 - Sep 30 by ballbag

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:38 - Sep 30 with 7499 viewsLoomesy

More like a bad Eurovision entry!!!! Jeez!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 11:57 - Oct 1 with 7231 viewsNorthernr

Only made it through 30 seconds. Made my skin crawl up my back. WTF are they thinking?
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 12:10 - Oct 1 with 7218 viewsQPR442

That is the most cringe worthy thing i have seen in a long time.
tell me this is a joke?
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 12:46 - Oct 1 with 7190 viewshopphoops

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 11:57 - Oct 1 by Northernr

Only made it through 30 seconds. Made my skin crawl up my back. WTF are they thinking?

Staggeringly incomprehensible. Anyway this should be their real anthem:

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 15:38 - Oct 1 with 7122 viewsTheChef

Pfft, we can talk...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 15:47 - Oct 1 with 7109 viewsJuzzie

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 11:57 - Oct 1 by Northernr

Co-written and sung by the Clubs co-owner. A project of vanity me thinks.
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:58 - Oct 1 with 7083 viewsRedbourneR

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 15:38 - Oct 1 by TheChef

Pfft, we can talk...

The Reading thing is jaw-dropping but what's this rubbish? I'd never seen this load of crap before - although, with clips of SWP and Anton 'Bullet' Ferdinand in there I'm not surprised I missed it. Awful.
The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 03:40 - Oct 2 with 6956 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 16:30 - Sep 30 by ballbag

Just wondering how one would go about asking a barber for such a cut, and not use the word 'bell-end''?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 13:54 - Oct 2 with 6877 viewsJigsore

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 03:40 - Oct 2 by PlanetHonneywood

Just wondering how one would go about asking a barber for such a cut, and not use the word 'bell-end''?

Stick your head in a candy floss machine then bleach it with piss. Voila.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The Fakes new club anthem *CRINGE WARNING* on 14:29 - Oct 2 with 6855 viewsBluce_Ree

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024