Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger 09:56 - May 24 with 2421 viewspaulparker

Jailed for 8 Months
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40021308
robbing from an old lady on line

that's propa Gangsta init bruv

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nile Ranger on 10:05 - May 24 with 2398 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Breath in, out and relax!

For one horrible moment, I thought this was a thread about transfer interest.

What a nasty rancid little klingon.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nile Ranger on 16:10 - May 24 with 2181 viewsNorthernr

Like our own dear Ravel, somebody else who is repeatedly given opportunities to be a professional footballer, and repeatedly responds by behaving like an absolute first class dickhead.

Football is like no other business I know. As long as you've got a bit of talent you can pretty much behave and do whatever you like. This includes rape, killing kids while driving pissd up, smashing into pensioners while driving around coked off your chops and leaving the scene of the crash while they die in the road, threatening to throw acid in your girlfriend's face and blow up her house, violent assault... Doesn't matter. If you're good at football, a club will take you, because anything that helps get that crucial three points on Saturday is far more important than self respect, club image, example set to youngsters, doing the right thing etc

And this fcking simpering "he's done his time, he has a right to earn a living in his chosen career just like anybody else, it just so happens his career is football" bullsht completely ignores the fact that if I go for a job interview I have to list criminal convictions on the application form and if I had the stuff on there people like Ranger have I'd be stacking shelves at best. Just a fcking crock of sht to make football feel better about itself while handing thousands of pounds over to some of the biggest cnts you could ever wish to meet in life.

You can tell these sorts a mile away - especially when they've had their own name tattooed on their forehead.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Nile Ranger on 16:33 - May 24 with 2150 viewsPinnerPaul

Nile Ranger on 16:10 - May 24 by Northernr

Like our own dear Ravel, somebody else who is repeatedly given opportunities to be a professional footballer, and repeatedly responds by behaving like an absolute first class dickhead.

Football is like no other business I know. As long as you've got a bit of talent you can pretty much behave and do whatever you like. This includes rape, killing kids while driving pissd up, smashing into pensioners while driving around coked off your chops and leaving the scene of the crash while they die in the road, threatening to throw acid in your girlfriend's face and blow up her house, violent assault... Doesn't matter. If you're good at football, a club will take you, because anything that helps get that crucial three points on Saturday is far more important than self respect, club image, example set to youngsters, doing the right thing etc

And this fcking simpering "he's done his time, he has a right to earn a living in his chosen career just like anybody else, it just so happens his career is football" bullsht completely ignores the fact that if I go for a job interview I have to list criminal convictions on the application form and if I had the stuff on there people like Ranger have I'd be stacking shelves at best. Just a fcking crock of sht to make football feel better about itself while handing thousands of pounds over to some of the biggest cnts you could ever wish to meet in life.

You can tell these sorts a mile away - especially when they've had their own name tattooed on their forehead.

Agree with every word.

Clubs will do anything to defend them/deny responsibility.

Tammy Abraham from everybody's favourite club smashed into a pensioner's car he "borrowed" from a team mate - he had no insurance, pensioner is STILL trying to get Chelsea to at least pay something, anything.

This poor bloke's car despite being his "pride & joy" was 10 years old.

Now Chelsea, could afford to buy the bloke a new one for less than half the cost of ONE of their player's WEEKLY wage - but why do something like that when you can send endless legal stalling letters to some poor old bloke?

Of course no mention in the article of Abrahams being reprimanded for his behaviour or anything silly like that!
[Post edited 24 May 2017 16:34]
Nile Ranger on 16:35 - May 24 with 2141 viewsNorthernr

Nile Ranger on 16:33 - May 24 by PinnerPaul

Agree with every word.

Clubs will do anything to defend them/deny responsibility.

Tammy Abraham from everybody's favourite club smashed into a pensioner's car he "borrowed" from a team mate - he had no insurance, pensioner is STILL trying to get Chelsea to at least pay something, anything.

This poor bloke's car despite being his "pride & joy" was 10 years old.

Now Chelsea, could afford to buy the bloke a new one for less than half the cost of ONE of their player's WEEKLY wage - but why do something like that when you can send endless legal stalling letters to some poor old bloke?

Of course no mention in the article of Abrahams being reprimanded for his behaviour or anything silly like that!
[Post edited 24 May 2017 16:34]

Chelsea are notorious, particularly with their academy players and either motoring or sexual assault offences - list of cases coming out of their ears.
Nile Ranger on 18:00 - May 24 with 2028 viewsHayesender

That's slightly unfair to the people who work at B&Q

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Nile Ranger on 18:01 - May 24 with 2023 viewsNorthernr

Nile Ranger on 18:00 - May 24 by Hayesender

Yes possibly, apologies.
Nile Ranger on 19:07 - May 24 with 1962 viewsFredManRave

And if anybody believes that he will come out of prison a changed person then they are in the action of denying something...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Nile Ranger on 20:35 - May 24 with 1865 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I swear I saw Nile Rangers play in the African cup this week.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 20:35]
Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger on 20:50 - May 24 with 1829 viewsLblock

Nile Ranger on 20:35 - May 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

I swear I saw Nile Rangers play in the African cup this week.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 20:35]

I've seen Nile Rogers play....but not in the African Cup

Maybe you got confused with Damien Stewart?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nile Ranger on 21:53 - May 24 with 1752 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nile Ranger on 19:07 - May 24 by FredManRave

And if anybody believes that he will come out of prison a changed person then they are in the action of denying something...

Oh he'll change...

[Post edited 24 May 2017 21:53]
Nile Ranger on 14:46 - May 25 with 1558 viewssmegma

You forgot something. Nile Ranger is not a talented footballer.
Nile Ranger on 14:49 - May 25 with 1554 viewssmegma

The tattoo is so he remembers his name.
Nile Ranger on 15:06 - May 25 with 1539 viewsTacticalR

Nile Ranger on 18:00 - May 24 by Hayesender

In Barton's terminology they are 'subordinates', while wealthy footballers are 'self-sufficient men'. Perhaps there's something to it.

'In their opinion we were paid workforce. They thought we were Sports Direct and we should do what the subordinates at Sports Direct do, forgetting they were dealing with 20-odd egos, probably 10 self-sufficient men in a position to make a number of different judgements.'

Joey Barton says Newcastle owner Mike Ashley forced him to leave over a pay dispute
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/8925097/Joey

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024